Page 13 of 117 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

cagayan de oro city

sa marbel aka koronadal city..
    nice place..Ü

Quote Originally Posted by bisayadakoo View Post
    no disrespect, but CDO has already Robinson, SM, and Ayala. While Davao is still constructing it?

Whitewater rapids is better in CDO than Davao, plus you got FS Catanico for hardcore whitewater kayaker. Not to mention Claveria ziplining and Bukidnon is pretty close. Oh, almost forget the Tagolaon river for another whitewater fun

cheers,

Bisaya Dako
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketvision View Post
    SM Davao in Ecoland was first constructed even before SM CDO, you were probably referring to the 2nd SM branch in the north of Davao's Lanang area that recently bought 66 hectares. Ayala properties pioneered here in Davao since the 1960's with Insular Village and Insular Hotel, CDO only recently had Alegria last 2007. Ayala Center Davao is under construction at this moment, you seem to claim that CDO already has its Ayala Center. If so, show evidence. You were only right about Robinson's.

The longest zipline in the country is in Davao del Sur.

Kinsa man nagatug-an ug tinood? Please intawon mga bai, tug-an lang mog tinood kay nagapatabang ko sa inyoha. Ayaw mog pangatik please.

Mga taga CDO ug taga Davao, mamalihog ko lista sa tanan available ninyo nga condominiums sa inyong tagsa-tagsa ka mga syudad. Kanang ready for occupancy na kung mamahimo. Please ayaw mog pangatik. Kanang tinood lang please.

Ug mga existing ug mga under construction nga malls ninyo, palihog pud ug lista. Please kanang tinood lang please. Ayaw mog pangatik. Nagita kog valuable nga impormasyon diri.

Salamat daan.

tangub. the cleanest city try to visit www.tangub.com

I think Bisaya Dako is very misinformed. I agree with rocketvision. The first SM Mall in Mindanao is SM City Davao and NOT SM Cagayan de Oro. The first Ayala Mall in Mindanao will likewise be constructed in Davao and not in Cagayan de Oro. Cagayan de Oro has only Big-R or Robinsons Department Store and not Robinsons Cybergate because according to Robinsons Land Corp, the first Robinsons Cybergate in Mindanao will rise in Davao.

I haven't heard yet of condo projects in Cagayan de Oro! But in Davao, it has ongoing condo projects of the Consunji group, Filinvest and other property developers. I should know this because I am from Manila working here in Davao. It goes without saying that Davao is the only metro city here in Mindanao like Manila and Cebu. In fact it was recently awarded by AIM as the most competitive metropolitan city in the country today. Cagayan de Oro cannot compete at par with Davao especially in tourism. It has everything from island to highland destinations! It boasts of an international airport with international flights and 3 duty free shops within the airport complex. It is the de facto capital of Mindanao and in fact the most important city in the island...

Cagayan de Oro City

or

Davao City?...

hmmmm... i'd prefer CDO.

basilan............

basilan!!! or tawi tawi
    hehehehehehehee

Ozamis City.. hehehe

Jolo, sulu! He he he....

11.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 117 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast