Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default To All photographers

I'm a member of the shutter 8 club and Jojo is our president, nindot kaayo ug mo apil mo ug club coz ma enhance gyud ang inyong knowledge coz naa mi contest every 2 months and e discuss ang mga picture ug gui unsa pag kuha. You can also ask help sa mga kauban ninyo kung pananglitan naa moy guikalibugan parte ug photography.

abortretryfail, pwede maka apil sa imong bag-ong guitukod nga club, i also like a nude photography mao ng nag pa abot sad ko atong sa talamban nga session. Kung naa kay session igna unya ko mao ni akong number 09185091118.

mind if i drop along.. can i still a simple digital camera and then you just edit it with photoshop? ... is that ok.... honestly i have no knowledge about photography. i was wondering if someone could enlighten me. im interested.... help. tasukette kudasai.

Para sa akoa, mo matter man ang camera pero dili kaayo dako ug kalabutan para ka makakuha ug nindot nga picture kay sa photography ang pina importante is ang composition. Gui unsa nimo pag kuha nga usa ka butang mo gawas siya nga nindot, coz ang camera is tabang ra nimo nga makakuha ka ug picture but ang pagpanindot sa picture is naa sa imoha, or imong taste or imong artistry. So tubag sa imong pangutana, pwede ra gyud coz ang pag edit is also a form of art unsaon nga manindot ang picture.

i see. composition diay gyud and not on the camera. so it wouldnt if i use photoshop ug ginagmay, dba? pero naa gyuy uban na walay editing noh?

Photoshop is a tool similar to the blood and sweat darkrooms. I'd spend hours in the dark just to perfect a few black and white prints. Though with photoshop, it's alot easier and you can do more in less time.

It's all about artistry. The camera, the darkroom, and photoshop are just the artist's tools. There's art in taking the picture and there's also art in the developing.

click here :arrow:

Totally agree with you Eisen, I used to spend hours in the darkroom just to get a singe black and white print, with photoshop it takes a only few minutes . But I have to admit I do miss the challenge of developing my own film and printing it on kodak paper myself. And not to mention the smell of Atlas developer chemical...pure heaven hehehe .

opps wrong post sorry...hehehe

gizmo text line +63918-94-GIZMO (0918-94-44966)
    NOW HIRING we also accept dealers & freelance agents

Default Re: To All photographers

Hi guys!

Our company will be doing a company catalog for next year! I am a member of the committe that will create the catalog and we need a photographer to take the shots however we don't have that much budget to pay.

The photographer should have a 8 megapixel camera minimum and a good flash..

try to contact me on this number and leave a message in case I can't answer the phone. The picturials will be scheduled mid week October

3499966. Thank you

Default Re: To All photographers

Quote Originally Posted by ralphieist

Hi guys!

Our company will be doing a company catalog for next year! I am a member of the committe that will create the catalog and we need a photographer to take the shots however we don't have that much budget to pay.

The photographer should have a 8 megapixel camera minimum and a good flash..

try to contact me on this number and leave a message in case I can't answer the phone. The picturials will be scheduled mid week October

3499966. Thank you
    Y don't you do it yourself d ba you are into photography ? [br]Date Posted: September 14, 2005, 05:17:04 PM_________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Sëñor Jözé
    Quote Originally Posted by michael corleone
    I think clubs are a waste of time and money. Pahambogay lang na sila ug photo equipment, I wont Â*mention the name of the club. Â*Been there done that. Â*If you really wanna learn, learn it by attending some photography classes or buy a good book on photography or you can surf the net and join some photography forums like Phphoto in yahoo where there are tons of helpfull users.

Good luck!
    @michael corleone, I think I know that club, hehehe. Â*
    Mao sad na wala ko ni join ana na club coz I also hear na puro na palabwanay sa equipments. Nawala na ang real essence and purpose sa club. I'm even looking for new clubs to join here in cebu coz lahi ra jud fresh pa na group of photographers. A club that is there to teach and encourage co-photographers, not discourage and pasuyaon ra sa ila new equipments napalit.
    For my opinion also about clubs, mag depende ra jud na sa club imo gi join. Joining clubs can be a real big help and make you learn faster and understand it better. There is nothing like one-on-one education, learn from people that are more experienced and see the works in actual jud than just pictures from the books. Hope this helps...
    You are such an intelligent guy - I agree on you 100%. A club should talk more about pictures & not their new equipments purchased thru their big family business.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast