Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast

Default Re: CEBU ranks 20th in RP's most livable city...

btaw, pa daoga na na ninyo para ma human na ni

quote sa ko ani bai,

You are talking NONSENSE!

By the way, the entire Davao city is WI FI so as to correct your ignorance.

ibalik lang tong mga vigilante aron livable balik ang cebu kai makuhaan naman ang mga tulisan

hahahaha. piskot ani. kanusa man na WIFI ang tibuok Davao!?

aw sakto. W.I.F.I. gyud diay ang Davao.. Way Investments Furo Istambay...joke lang..

ngita fako lain meaning sa WIFI.. tabang beh..

hahaha!!! nagka layo naman ni sa topic!

no comment....

Quote Originally Posted by smooth
    hahahaha. piskot ani. kanusa man na WIFI ang tibuok Davao!?

aw sakto. W.I.F.I. gyud diay ang Davao.. Way Investments Furo Istambay...joke lang..

ngita fako lain meaning sa WIFI.. tabang beh..
    HAHAHA.. atot oi.. nice one smooth..

Liloan, layo na kaayo. Accessibility lisod. Ok ra unta naay LRT wala pod. Trabaho ka sa Cebu, uli ka sa Liloan. Resulta: Stress kada adlaw sa traffic. Matulis pa kun way swerte.

LIVABLE?
    . Go and say that to those who are commuting everyday going to and from Naga, San Fernando, and Carcar to work or to go to school. Unsa imong gusto, ang trabahoan nimo ang moanha sa inyong balay?

Quote Originally Posted by yokam
    . Go and say that to those who are commuting everyday going to and from Naga, San Fernando, and Carcar to work or to go to school. Unsa imong gusto, ang trabahoan nimo ang moanha sa inyong balay?
    Mao lagi na. Layo kaayo ang imo gitrabahoan sa imo balay. Commute ka everyday, abog, pollution, stress pa sa trabaho. Gamay pa gyud sweldo plus mahal ang goods diha sa Cebu.

The issue is livability. What kind of life you have there in Cebu.

You work 6 days a week there and during weekends the only place you know you will go to are the malls, which will siphoned off your hard earned salary for the week. Do you have any open spaces like parks and promenades like that in Dumaguete where people can unwind without spending much. Naay park sa Cebu pero gipugaran man sa mga tulisan ug mangingilad.

My point is how's the quality of life there. Is it not people are reduced to workers there to make the industries run. Look at you? All you have there are buildings, buildings, buildings. Ayala before it was converted was a huge green golf course. It was so green and beautiful. The Lahug airport was a wide open space but the greed of more buildings wiped it out. They could have made a park inside.

But for Cebu officials, a park does not generate much income. They have to sell the remaining lands they have to business. Greed.

Mao lagi na. Layo kaayo ang imo gitrabahoan sa imo balay. Commute ka everyday, abog, pollution, stress pa sa trabaho. Gamay pa gyud sweldo plus mahal ang goods diha sa Cebu.
    Cebu City is not that expensive if you just know where to look. I was living at Minglanilla once and with just P150, I can go to school, eat three full meals, and go home and still have some spare change when I get home. And if the distance is your concern, there are always rooms for rent in the city and again, if you just know where to look, there are always cheaper alternatives. Kugi lang gyud.

They have to sell the remaining lands they have to business. Greed.
    It won't be more "livable" without those businesses. Imagine Cebu without those buildings, how many people do you think are out of jobs today? Being livable is not just all about comfort, having a good source of income is an integral part of it. Other cities like Dumaguete and Davao might be better because they're more peaceful and "good" to look at but those cities are no way close to Cebu when it comes to opportunities.

hahahaha naunswa na ni dri...

LIVABLE : kapoy-an but dat dosnt mean kompleto sa kahimanan... ang batanes livable man gani... hehehe no offense ha!!!

WI FI : wi fi lage but ang mga question nga gatangag ug dakong ganti is:

~ does every1 have laptop??
    ~ does every dabawenyo has a wi fi capable PDA or Cellular?
    ~ doe it serve its cause?

11.    Advertisement

Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast