Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Default Re: CEBU ranks 20th in RP's most livable city...

Haha taga Davao gyud diay ka.

Of course I'm not familiar with Davao because I'm not from there but the fact is I WAS THERE.

Dusty? Cebu's roads are cleaner than Davao fyi. Cebu's roads are mostly made of asphalt which makes it look clean and less susceptible to dust. Aside from that naa pa juy road markings. If you look closely at the center islands in most of the roads in Davao, nagtapok ang dust. I was not totally impressed. And there are no sidewalks. As I've describe before, slightly cleaner version lang cguro sa Mandaue.

We went to Brokenshire College and the roads surrounding that area look very bad. Doesn't look like the roads of a city for me. Reminds me of typical rural roads that are made of concrete with no sidewalks.

Tapos we were driving one night in Ma-a road going to GemVillage where my aunt lives, we were caught by a traffic enforcer because my uncle forgot to turn on his headlights. My uncle gave the enforcer P50 and lo! the enforcer walked away. I would have expected the enforcer to apprehend my uncle for "kotong" which made me nervous pero uso man diay ang kotong sa Davao.

Killings? Holdup? When I was there there was news about someone murdered and another one robbed.

Quote Originally Posted by balatucan
    50 times better. Grabe na pud na ka exagerrated. Dusty roads? Tural because those are roads. Why? Are your roads in Cebu tiles, that there are no dusts.

Mandaue and Talisay? No comparison to Davao. Peace and order, my goodness, snatchers and holduppers and pushers and addicts abound in Talisay and Mandaue. In Davao, you can walk in the middle of the night feeling safe. Your comaprison only shows you are not familiar with Davao City.

And take note, your standard of filth is Pasil, which is of course in Cebu and not in Davao. ha ha ha.

Anyway, try visiting Matina and other portions of Maa before you judge Davao?

And take note, your standard of filth is Pasil, which is of course in Cebu and not in Davao. ha ha ha.
    Of course, ikaw ra bitaw ga imply nga hugaw ang Cebu

I am from Mindanao but I wont confirm I am from Misor. Well, Misor is not included because the survey refers to cities and not provinces. But Misor's capital city, Cagayan de Oro City rank number 14, 6 notches higher than Cebu. You should take note of that.
    I wonder why na.surpass ang Cebu sa CDO..

Yes your from mindanoa. to be specific, your name come from the Mt. Bulutocan which is located at Gingoog City.

SO WHY WALA MAN NAAPIL NA NGA CITY? poor citiy

Proud man kaau ta sa atong mga cities,

apil nalang mo ani nga forum... Naa pay mga pictures as evidenced jud..

Objective ra kaau if mag post post ta ug mga observation nato..

Mas maayo mag post ta ug mga picture..

Anhi mo diri ay, http://www.skyscrapercity.com/forumd...er=desc&page=2

.:.

Cagayan de Oro city is indeed a very promising place and I just love that city.

A 21-storey twin tower Hotel by Limketkai is currently undergoing construction.

Kani lang gyud taga Davao usahay ambot unsa ni sila.. Maski taga Cagayan pirmi nila i underestimate..

I might be kind of generalizing but in most forums ingon ani jud ni, maglagot ang Davao sa Cagayan... Cagayan is booming and for me it's the most progressive and livable city in the whole of Mindanao. Coupled with the fact na duol siya sa Cebu and has a very big international container port...

Quote Originally Posted by ricponsib
    I wonder why na.surpass ang Cebu sa CDO..

Yes your from mindanoa. to be specific, your name come from the Mt. Bulutocan which is located at Gingoog City.

SO WHY WALA MAN NAAPIL NA NGA CITY? poor citiy
    Ah ayaw na lang na daginota ang Gingoog. Hibawo unsa ra na kagamay nga siudad. Kaw gyud...

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldsa
    Proud man kaau ta sa atong mga cities,

apil nalang mo ani nga forum... Naa pay mga pictures as evidenced jud..

Objective ra kaau if mag post post ta ug mga observation nato..

Mas maayo mag post ta ug mga picture..

Anhi mo diri ay, http://www.skyscrapercity.com/forumd...er=desc&page=2

.:.
    actually sige ko ug visit ana nga site kay ila man pod usahay i link ako blog.

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldsa
    Haha taga Davao gyud diay ka.

Of course I'm not familiar with Davao because I'm not from there but the fact is I WAS THERE.

Dusty? Cebu's roads are cleaner than Davao fyi. Cebu's roads are mostly made of asphalt which makes it look clean and less susceptible to dust. Aside from that naa pa juy road markings. If you look closely at the center islands in most of the roads in Davao, nagtapok ang dust. I was not totally impressed. And there are no sidewalks. As I've describe before, slightly cleaner version lang cguro sa Mandaue.

We went to Brokenshire College and the roads surrounding that area look very bad. Doesn't look like the roads of a city for me. Reminds me of typical rural roads that are made of concrete with no sidewalks.

Tapos we were driving one night in Ma-a road going to GemVillage where my aunt lives, we were caught by a traffic enforcer because my uncle forgot to turn on his headlights. My uncle gave the enforcer P50 and lo! the enforcer walked away. I would have expected the enforcer to apprehend my uncle for "kotong" which made me nervous pero uso man diay ang kotong sa Davao.

Killings? Holdup? When I was there there was news about someone murdered and another one robbed.

Of course, ikaw ra bitaw ga imply nga hugaw ang Cebu

Lets put it this way. Davao is a very big city. Bisan ug remote area or bukid na, its called Davao City. C'mon, be honest, to expect all Davao roads to be paved even in remote areas is too much. Lets be realistic, lets concentrate lang, Buhangin, maa, panacan, san pedro, agdao and other urban areas.

About sa single kotong and a murder, lets not bee too specific. Lets look on the whole big picture. Macro ang ato tan awon dili micro. Nangita lang jud ka pang daut against Davao.

By the way, davaoenos and cagayanons are friends and they are friendly competing against each other. In Mindanao, these are the two cities vying for economic supremacy. The third one is GenSan.

nindot pud na diha sa skyscrapercity.com bay. . . makita nato mga projects sa atong nasod. . .

I am from Mindanao but I wont confirm I am from Misor. Well, Misor is not included because the survey refers to cities and not provinces. But Misor's capital city, Cagayan de Oro City rank number 14, 6 notches higher than Cebu. You should take note of that.
    ok thanks for the info..dili kaayo ko familiar sa mindanao kon unsa na ang mga provinces diha..dili man gani ko familiar sa cebu nga taga dire ko..maayo paka bro kahibalo nga bati ang among lugar..ayaw na ug anhi bro kay basin mamatay ka dire..lol

haha.klaro man kaayo ka nga malipay nga madown ang cebu..nganong lagot man kaayo ka sa cebu?..hmmmp ayaw lang gud kalagot nga cebu is the queen city of the south

haha abot man nuon dire ang lalis between cebu and davao. gikan pa mani sa destinations haha!!! di gyud ni mag human.

para nako cebu gihapon. daghan nami

11.    Advertisement

Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast