Page 407 of 636 FirstFirst ... 397404405406407408409410417 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 6358

Default Re: Cebu PSP OWNERS Gathering Mar 28 Friday Carlos Batchoy The Boulevard

Quote Originally Posted by den1982
    naa nka dha sa carlos batchoy mistersuave?
    naa pa ko sa office. 8 ko mo gikan. pagdali mo woie kay layo pa raba inyo. hehehehehe.

Default Re: Cebu PSP OWNERS Gathering Mar 28 Friday Carlos Batchoy The Boulevard

haha bilis bilis

Sight Beyond Sight. muzikfreakah's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mu ad2 nya ako ani sa next, just got one from neos, thanks to dharsams recommendation

PSP noob here by the way

Regards to all and enjoy!
    muzikfreakah aka ryan
    The Wonder Pets of a Reptile Addict.

www.mytechisland.com

Quote Originally Posted by muzikfreakah
    Mu ad2 nya ako ani sa next, just got one from neos, thanks to dharsams recommendation

PSP noob here by the way

Regards to all and enjoy!
    muzikfreakah aka ryan
    wat color bro and wat package did u buy from neos?

ders a another gathering tom at sm maybe u would like to attend that one

di ku kaad2 tonight

Sight Beyond Sight. muzikfreakah's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I got the black one PSP slim. Katung second package with 4 gig, then I added crystal case lang I got confused between silicon and crystal, nya black and white. Went with black, and crystal hehehe

Cant make it pa within this week, im stick, after buying the PSP I went to a scheduled doctor apointment, I was diagnosed with laryngitis, cant talk for 3 days. Sak2 kaayo duwa lang ta psp ani hahahaa
    The Wonder Pets of a Reptile Addict.

www.mytechisland.com

Quote Originally Posted by muzikfreakah
    I got the black one PSP slim. Katung second package with 4 gig, then I added crystal case lang I got confused between silicon and crystal, nya black and white. Went with black, and crystal hehehe

Cant make it pa within this week, im stick, after buying the PSP I went to a scheduled doctor apointment, I was diagnosed with laryngitis, cant talk for 3 days. Sak2 kaayo duwa lang ta psp ani hahahaa
    hahah kk 2 bad ur sick psp 2 d rescue haha get well soon

malas wala ko kabuhi karon puisasan ko he he, dele ko ka apil gathering paets

guys tnx 4 coming dagkan kaayo attendance plz refer 2 pictorial post

@yakko tnx 4 coming

hahaha!atot kalimot ko bayad sa akoa beer..kinsa man gani nagtapal ato utangan ko...atot sori jud kaau...

11.    Advertisement