View Poll Results: Will you vote for PING LACSON?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES, why?

5 38.46%
  • NO, why?

8 61.54%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: Ping Lacson SURVEY.

it wod b nice that this clown(Ping Lacson) wod b subjected to lifestyle check. Since he's so preoccupied for the presidency.....I'm pretty sure this guy would not pass. Tanawon nato kung unsa cya ka smart mo tago sa iyang mga assets.

and then Lacson pledges support for Roces if she runs in snap election.

Lacson: I'll support Roces in snap polls
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/storypage.aspx?StoryId=9180

Opposition Sen. Panfilo Lacson on Thursday said he will support Susan Roces if she runs for president in a snap election, which, however, Susan Roces rejected.

Lacson told DZMM he will not hesitate to put aside his own political ambition and support the widow of Fernando Poe Jr.

"If there is a snap election, I will support Roces. Even if she asks for it or not, I will support her. If Susan runs, I will give way to support her," Lacson said.

oh my gosh! ako'y nani-gosh!

Quote Originally Posted by rumsfield
    it wod b nice that this clown(Ping Lacson) wod b subjected to lifestyle check. Since he's so preoccupied for the presidency.....I'm pretty sure this guy would not pass. Tanawon nato kung unsa cya ka smart mo tago sa iyang mga assets.
    You are not sure brod you are guessing, as far as I know, the man had been subjected to lifestyle check, pero wala sila nakit-an anomalous about his assets.

Quote Originally Posted by omar50071
    You are not sure brod you are guessing, as far as I know, the man had been subjected to lifestyle check, pero wala sila nakit-an anomalous about his assets.
    when was that? how da hell the lacson family cod afford a wedding package in VEGAS? answer dat for yourself...this is whats wrong w/da filipinos they worship their political icon. You should be ashame of yourself, i'm not pro-arroyo FYI.

HE IS NOT CAPABLE TO BE THE PRESIDENT...

HE DOES NOT NEED PORK BARREL BECAUSE DAGHAN NAGHATAG NYA KANANG NAG PA PROTEK MGA CHINESE DRUGLORDS OG UBAN PANG LORDS...KANA IYA GI DAKOP KANA IYA GI STOP KOMPETENSYA NA SA NEGOSYO SO MURA OG POGI KAAYO....DEN EVIL D AY...

when was that? how da hell the lacson family cod afford a wedding package in VEGAS? answer dat for yourself...this is whats wrong w/da filipinos they worship their political icon. You should be ashame of yourself, i'm not pro-arroyo FYI.
    After erap was ousted, GMA required a lifestyle check to all government officials, hav'nt you heard?

Regarding the VEGAS wedding package, I dont think its that expensive, I've seen a clip from their wedding, looks very simple.

Why would I be ashamed for my self? Are you being personal? Tell me...

After erap was ousted, GMA required a lifestyle check to all government officials, hav'nt you heard?

Regarding the VEGAS wedding package, I dont think its that expensive, I've seen a clip from their wedding, looks very simple.

Why would I be ashamed for my self? Are you being personal? Tell me...

oh..really? f ' i remember about 2 yrs. ago the medias show some of his stuff w/c makes us wonder how the hell he acquired dat. Now y' don't u check the website of dat vegas hotel on how much wod dat package cost. I don't remember the name of that vegas hotel maybe some guys here cod giv u a link. But no matter what... that special package surely cod cost u' not less than a 100Grand( USD ) now i ask u agin wer da hell yor clown of yors cod get dat kind of amount? now don't tell me it comes from the donations of his chinese frens. tell u what....we got a lot of genius politicians who are seems to be capable of running this country. I don't have to mention who r' dis politicians...but man you are surely fun of PMA guys eh? they nothing but a bunch of thieves, r' u one of dem? r' u a PMAer? Philippine Millionaires Association.

Personal? nyah unsa man...ipa ihaw tika ni Lytslpr? hehehe

oh..really? f ' i remember about 2 yrs. ago the medias show some of his stuff w/c makes us wonder how the hell he acquired dat. Now y' don't u check the website of dat vegas hotel on how much wod dat package cost. I don't remember the name of that vegas hotel maybe some guys here cod giv u a link. But no matter what... that special package surely cod cost u' not less than a 100Grand( USD ) now i ask u agin wer da hell yor clown of yors cod get dat kind of amount? now don't tell me it comes from the donations of his chinese frens. tell u what....we got a lot of genius politicians who are seems to be capable of running this country. I don't have to mention who r' dis politicians...but man you are surely fun of PMA guys eh? they nothing but a bunch of thieves, r' u one of dem? r' u a PMAer? Philippine Millionaires Association.

Personal? nyah unsa man...ipa ihaw tika ni Lypstyr? hehehe
    Then I would assume GMA did not made a lifestyle check on Lacson basing on your statements?

You give me your facts, I'll show you mine...sulti-i ko asa ug pila ang wedding package, tan-awon nato kinsa nasayop ok, para wala daghan lalis.

Ayaw tawn ko ipa-ihaw bai malu-oy ka...pls....im so scared....people help!

Personal? nyah unsa man...ipa ihaw tika ni Lypstyr? hehehe
    Then I would assume GMA did not made a lifestyle check on Lacson basing on your statements?

You give me your facts, I'll show you mine...sulti-i ko asa ug pila ang wedding package, tan-awon nato kinsa nasayop ok, para wala daghan lalis.

Ayaw tawn ko ipa-ihaw bai malu-oy ka...pls....im so scared....people help!
    hadlok ka sa imong amigo c lytslpr? nya nyor nag-abot namo?

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234