Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lozada 'doesn't need to visit Cebu for us to know the truth'

Quote Originally Posted by popcorn
    cebuano d mgpailad oi klaro ayo may plano jlo sa 2010
    mao jud klaro kau sa pahak nako...hahahahaha

Waaaaaaaaa, mga Madre raman lagi gadaghan atu sa mga nanugat. Ang uban mga tawo kay ni smile raman sa pag agi ni Lozada (Respitar?) .hehehee. Nya ingun pa sa News 'Hindi Mainit ang Pagtanggap' . init pa ang ILOK

is he a hero? no way!

ang mu-question nga against sa iyaha, gipagawas.....or himu himu pud to nga scene para lang ma news.....

knsa mn ang fake ani nila or knsa mn ang nagsulti sa tinuod?

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiArcher
    ang mu-question nga against sa iyaha, gipagawas.....or himu himu pud to nga scene para lang ma news.....
    Gi sumbag pajud ... faetz ... mao na truth dili maminaw sa Pikas side ...

Ug mao na Style sa ilaha Power Grab useless kaau .. dili man Majority mo sakay nila .. maypa pag LOLO na sila unya mga Dagan2x sa Jone Avenue mag Hubo ...

grabe mu-react ang mga uban sa question ni poo.....ka simple ra unta sa pangutana:

"Why have they not bought the case to the proper court when the Senate can’t acquit anyone?” Poo told Lozada loudly, prompting the Lozada supporters to react.

Members of the organizing body tried to take Poo out of the gym to prevent a heated confrontation. “I just asked. It’s an open forum but why can’t we ask questions? It’s our freedom, right? Why would somebody threaten me? They even punched me,” Poo told reporters."

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiArcher
    grabe mu-react ang mga uban sa question ni poo.....ka simple ra unta sa pangutana:

"Why have they not bought the case to the proper court when the Senate can’t acquit anyone?” Poo told Lozada loudly, prompting the Lozada supporters to react.

Members of the organizing body tried to take Poo out of the gym to prevent a heated confrontation. “I just asked. It’s an open forum but why can’t we ask questions? It’s our freedom, right? Why would somebody threaten me? They even punched me,” Poo told reporters."
    The way the crowd reacted to that question would seem to indicate that this was not an Open Forum, mura man hinuon ug meeting sa Fans Club ni Mr. Lozada.

IMHO. I would have preferred for Mr. Lozada to have answered Po's question, aron once and for all mahilom na ang uban mga tawo about the issue of going to court with his corruption charges.

IIRC, some have said that why go to the courts when corrupt man sad kuno na sila or are under the influence of the executive branch. I would have accepted even that as his answer as opposed to having the crowd boo him, and then drag Po outside.

LOLZ, I just read the Sun Star front page report on this incident and it seems not only was Po punched, but someone held his crotch. WTF!!!

Lozada visit draws divided reactions
    Tuesday, March 18, 2008
    The Freeman Online Edition

The forum with the controversial NBN-ZTE whistleblower Rodolfo “Jun” Lozada at the University of San Carlos gymnasium yesterday morning did not turn out a crowd draw as what others had anticipated.

The Lozada visit, organized by the Socio-Anthropology Department of the USC, was attended by only a few Carolinians, as confirmed by the university’s Student Council president, and that even USC president Fr. Roderick Salazar, SVD, was absent.

Many benches were still empty and most of those who attended were Lozada sympathizers and members of cause-oriented groups, carrying banners of Bayan and APL among others, that staged a protest march first before getting into the gym.

The crowd, despite its small size, impressed Lozada though, and he said that he was happy because of the warm welcome he got from the Cebuanos, contrary to earlier reports that he will not be accepted here.

The open forum however was divided in content, for and against Lozada. There were even copies of a letter, circulated among the students in the gym containing statements that questioned Lozada’s credibility in telling the truth behind the controversial ZTE deal.

“Kung sino man ang sumulat ng poison letter na yan, I ask them to come in front also at mag usap tayo dito,” Lozada said when he got a copy and read its contents.

The atmosphere got somehow tensed when a man, who identified himself only as Poo, stood up to say about his apparent dislike of the Lozada event and the Senate inquiry that had rocked Malacañang.

“Why have they not bought the case to the proper court when the Senate can’t acquit anyone?” Poo told Lozada loudly, prompting the Lozada supporters to react.

Members of the organizing body tried to take Poo out of the gym to prevent a heated confrontation. “I just asked. It’s an open forum but why can’t we ask questions? It’s our freedom, right? Why would somebody threaten me? They even punched me,” Poo told reporters.

Sanlakas Cebu Youth chairman Aaron Pedrosa said that Poo should have respected the forum for Jun Lozada and not ruin it.

Commenting on the incident, Mike Lopez, commissioner-at-large of the National Youth Commission and an active alumnus of USC, said people can always search for the truth “without necessarily abusing the truth.”

Lopez said that while Lozada might be telling the truth, due process is still very important.

He warned the youth of the danger in looping up to someone “that they do not even know very well,” as the person may not be able to uphold their expectations and “might crush their idealism.” — Jasmin R. Uy, Joeberth M. Ocao, and Phoebe Jen Indino/RAE

[i]Online Source: http://www.philstar.com/index.php?Lo...id=20080317184

Man booed, punched, forced to leave [Lozada Forum]
    Tuesday, March 18, 2008
    Sun.Star Cebu Online Edition

A MAN was booed, forced to go out of the University of San Carlos gymnasium and was punched by an unidentified person who also held his crotch while the forum with Senate witness Rodolfo Lozada, Jr. was ongoing yesterday.

The man, who only identified himself as “Po, 28 years old,” sparked the tension when he remarked that the forum was biased after the emcee interrupted him because he took time laying the premise to his question.

“Po” asked Lozada why the issue on the national broadband network (NBN) deal has not been brought to the courts.

Some people in the audience booed him, and the booing only stopped when another participant stood up to ask another question to Lozada.

The tension erupted again, however, when Lourdes Barcenas, wife of former Integrated Bar of the Philippines Cebu City chapter president Democrito Barcenas, confronted “Po,” who was at the back talking with Raddy Diola, brother of Dilaab’s coordinating steward Fr. Carmelo Diola.

Lourdes pointed a finger at “Po” and said he does not belong in the forum.

“Po” shrugged his shoulders and raised his arms while answering and was booed again as male participants of the forum started to flock around him.

To ease the tension, Aaron Pedrosa of Sanlakas advised “Po” to leave the gym temporarily, which he did, guided by Diola and accompanied by some of the forum participants to the corridor outside the USC school gym.

But “Po” decided to leave the USC campus altogether and answered reporters questions only when he was on the sidewalk along Sanciangko St.

Along the way, someone punched him once on his side and held his crotch.

“It’s not even supposed to be tense. These tours are causing tension and this is actually the proof of it,” said “Po,” who refused to give his full name because “it’s not even important.”

He described himself as not belonging to any organization and that while he stopped his schooling to work, he continued being vigilant on social issues by reading the newspapers and watching the news.

“I’m not saying that what they are saying in there is false. All I want to say is that if we are in search for the truth, we should entertain everybody from both sides,” he said.

He added that when he learned that Lozada is coming over for an open forum, he grabbed the opportunity to ask the witness as part of his search for truth.

“My question was basically simple. Everybody has been asking this same question. Why are they not taking the issue to the court? The Senate inquiry, while it is very visible, cannot condemn and cannot acquit anybody whether they are guilty or not,” he said.

He was surprised that the participants in the event reacted because he thought the forum was open to the public.

“What did they do? They slapped me and got my crotch, man. Somebody threatened to punch me. I respect them but I believe I should be respected, too,” he said, his lips quivering.

Witnesses however said “Po” was actually punched, not slapped, like what he thought.

“Po” finally left the place, guided by Diola, when some participants passed him as they exited the Sanciangko gate of the university after the forum ended.

They threw negative remarks at “Po” when they saw him.

Diola said he accompanied Po because he pitied him.

Pedrosa explained that the incident happened because Po extended the two minutes allotted per question even when the audience wanted to listen to Lozada.

“In situations like this, people, like Madam Barcenas, were offended by his gestures. Let us respect the rules. I tried to explain that to him but it seems like he wouldn’t listen,” said Pedrosa. (NRC)

Online Source: http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/ceb....to.leave.html

the timeframe was only 2 minutes... napagawas iyang question mga 2 mins kapin... that's not fair.. i even wanted to ask lozada some questions pero wala na nu.on cause of that "poo"... daghan pato estudyante ganahan mo question pero iyang gi hog tanan... if he want's his questions to be answered he should talk to him directly not lambast him because his question was not answered

11.    Advertisement

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast