• Guilty

124 56.88%
  • not guilty

49 22.48%
  • no comment

45 20.64%
Page 368 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 358365366367368369370371378 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 11880

Default Re: Nganu wala man kaayu Pakabana ang taga Cebu about the call for PGMA to resign

busy ga atubang sa PC ga cge ug post sa forum, imbis na manarabaho/ mag rally ga cge ra basa sa istorya.net..nyahahahaha....mao na ....

peace sa tanan...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nganu wala man kaayu Pakabana ang taga Cebu about the call for PGMA to resign

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Shear
    Tsk tsk tsk, sorry dude, I can't help you. So I ASSUME that you are referring Cebu as an island, excluding Mactan, Camotes, and Bantayan. Correct me if I am wrong.
    O.T
    wrong gyud bitaw ka.lol Kung mosulat ka sa imong address bro unsa imong ibutang.Cebu City lang unya Zip code?Di ba Cebu City,Cebu or lapu-Lapu City,Cebu,Or mandaue City, Cebu?So it means Cebu is one.Dili na kinahanglan i explain pa ang kulang ana pagsabot na lang.

Quote Originally Posted by godsaint
    O.T
    wrong gyud bitaw ka.lol Kung mosulat ka sa imong address bro unsa imong ibutang.Cebu City lang unya Zip code?Di ba Cebu City,Cebu or lapu-Lapu City,Cebu,Or mandaue City, Cebu?So it means Cebu is one.Dili na kinahanglan i explain pa ang kulang ana pagsabot na lang.
    So, I assume that you are talking about Cebu, as a province. Okay. Okay. Okay.

Default Re: Nganu wala man kaayu Pakabana ang taga Cebu about the call for PGMA to resig

Quote Originally Posted by szichri
    Manila is not Philippines mao na taga Cebu wa magpakabana...
    Cebu is not the Philippines. Mao na wala ang Cebu magpakabana.

Default Re: If Arroyo should quit, who would take over?

wala nay lain maka take over ni Arroyo.. She've make the dollar to 40 pesos, its a great success.

Default Re: Nganu wala man kaayu Pakabana ang taga Cebu about the call for PGMA to resig

For those who want the president to be resigned, I give you a dare:

Convince every Cebuano in the province to join the cause.

Default Re: OUST GLORIA?

Quote Originally Posted by jemmanf
    pero ang available na mapuli sa akong asawa na imu gidescribe parepareha ra man qualificasyon.. so ilisan na pud nako? and ofcourse "hope" ky wa mn sad ta assurance na di nana buhaton sa akong ikapuli...
    Mao na gi ingon nila ug "Be Optimististic not Pessimistic". Sa kadaghang tao sa Pilipinas impossible kaayo walay mo qualify.

pero bai kng ing-ana mn pud akong asawa base sa imu gidescribe, di ba kaha naa pud ko "kakulangan" as bana sa ing-ana klase na asawa? so possible pud na ang pag-assenso sa akong pamilya depende pud nako, dili lg sa akong asawa. sakto ba bai?
    Kung naa man gani ka "kakulangan", it does not gave her the right to do such things bai...

so kng si GMA ang asawa, ang mga tawo ang bana, unsa ba gyud na gbuhat nato na ikaassenso sa atong pamilya(beloved country)? or tingali ang ato lg gibuhat kay sige pangita ug sayop sa asawa nya shopping daun sa puli... mura diay playboy na bana...
    Ang ika asenso sa pinas works in both ways, we cant do it without the other, so we start good from ourselves and hope the government would do the same.

Blog Entries

I dont want her resigned.I want her exiled!

Then, what's next? We'll be joining a vicious cycle of removing presidents thru "people power" which is not living up to what it should be defined.

We are under the rule of law which means we should not always be persuaded with mere allegations without sufficient basis. As far as I can remember, what the purported witness is saying are all hearsays, if not lies. how can we really know the truth out of this issue if they are merely using the investigative power of the senate to put more controversy and let this issue be a threat to our economic agenda?

I'd rather let the people vote in 2010. At least, I would be sure that the rule of law and the voice of the people will prevail.

Quote Originally Posted by baron
    Then, what's next? We'll be joining a vicious cycle of removing presidents thru "people power" which is not living up to what it should be defined.

We are under the rule of law which means we should not always be persuaded with mere allegations without sufficient basis. As far as I can remember, what the purported witness is saying are all hearsays, if not lies. how can we really know the truth out of this issue if they are merely using the investigative power of the senate to put more controversy and let this issue be a threat to our economic agenda?

I'd rather let the people vote in 2010. At least, I would be sure that the rule of law and the voice of the people will prevail.
    Then we will go again to the "Hello garci", "Zubiri-Pimentel incident". Election in the Philippines in the national level is always rigged.

11.    Advertisement