Page 422 of 439 FirstFirst ... 412419420421422423424425432 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 4381

Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

3rd week of March siguro....

Default Re: Mindanao's Top City

i am a mindanaoan; not from both cities but i have one concern that i think is a big consideration in saying what's the 'top city' in mindanao so they say--disiplina sa mga tawo. i frequent CDO and i should say that its seaport is very noisy with all the drivers/peddlers touting all over the place with their loudest voices...the noisiest port i've ever been to. try to visit the port of tagbilaran nga mas daghan pa foreigner moadto...and you will realize how noisy CDO port is. Lupig pa ang merkado kasaba ug kagubot. and if you'll ever try entertaining these touts, you'll end up paying an overcharged fare -- ma taxi, ma jeep, ma tricycle..they are all charging you twice or thrice the normal rate... well, they may exist in other ports too but CDO got my vote for the worst - coz it seems i couldn't get a public tranpo at the pier without me being over-overcharged. i have tried texting the concerned agency pero seems to not work even. so i say, CDO should work on this before they can claim they are the 'top city' in mindanao.

Quote Originally Posted by yelyza

Sakto gyud ka Blue Sky. In-ana unta morason ang usa ka hambog na dabawenyo diri ba. Di unta magpamataka og sulti kay aside of being metropilitan ay tungod usab ang Davao naay:

some skyscrapers
    International Airport
    Ayala 9 hectare business park
    og uban pa na tourist spots sa Davao

while ang CdO wala.

Pero ang CdO naa gyud:

3 skyscrapers to come before 2010. Dili kini tiaw. I don't know kung naa pay lain moabot kay ang CdO karon ay sos dense na kaayo for about 800,000 more than population ang gitagna na karon. 2010, moabot na more than million. So taller buildings are about to be built.

Laguindingan International Airport sugdan na karon na tuig.

Ayala's Property in CdO and its vicinities (Metro CdO)

1.) 350 Hectare Plan Ayala Business Park, Indahag, CDO (apil na diya ang Ayala's Alegria Hills)
    2.) 30 more than hectares diya sa Bulua,CDO na diya usab ang plano itukod karon na tuig ang Ayala BPO. I don't know apil na ba ang long-awaited mall ana.
    3.) 150 Camp Evangelista, CDO ay sus gipalit na sa Ayala diay that will be turned into business park in the near future. Tan-awa karon ang mga lumulopyo diya, agoy gipang-abog na. Napaingon na didto sa relocation site.
    4.) 50 hectares more than diya sa Bonbon og sa Bayabas, CDO.
    5.) Naa pay paliton gikan sa mga Florendo diya sa Iponan nga luag gyapon na hectares. Giplano na himuon og seaside estate karon duol na umaabot.
    6. 400 hectares more than diya sa Laguindingan paingon sa El Salvador City (part sa planned Metro CdO). Himuon diay kini na Ayala Light Industrial Park once the Laguindingan Airport be finished. Plano na ni daan sa Ayala.

----------------> Tan-awa sa Davao City, ay sus! 9 hectare raman diay, naghinambog na ang usa ka dabawenyo diri. Ngilgig pa sa ungo imong hambog Indong! Hinaot di magdugo imong ilong sa pagbasa ani karon kay wala ko nagtiaw ani sa gi-post nako diri. Tinuod kini tanan ang gipangsulti diri. Pagreseacrh na lang about ani ha kay kapoy research. LOL. Giirok na ang Ayala Davao daan sa Ayala CDO.

Tourist spots sa CdO ay sus ubay-ubay naman usab. Grabe sab ang kumpanyo karon sa CdO sa turismo nila.
    is it still planned? the best way to be humble is to keep your news in secret.. Let them come and spread the news...
    Quote Originally Posted by bunhok
    i am a mindanaoan; not from both cities but i have one concern that i think is a big consideration in saying what's the 'top city' in mindanao so they say--disiplina sa mga tawo. i frequent CDO and i should say that its seaport is very noisy with all the drivers/peddlers touting all over the place with their loudest voices...the noisiest port i've ever been to. try to visit the port of tagbilaran nga mas daghan pa foreigner moadto...and you will realize how noisy CDO port is. Lupig pa ang merkado kasaba ug kagubot. and if you'll ever try entertaining these touts, you'll end up paying an overcharged fare -- ma taxi, ma jeep, ma tricycle..they are all charging you twice or thrice the normal rate... well, they may exist in other ports too but CDO got my vote for the worst - coz it seems i couldn't get a public tranpo at the pier without me being over-overcharged. i have tried texting the concerned agency pero seems to not work even. so i say, CDO should work on this before they can claim they are the 'top city' in mindanao.
    yup! before CDO will reach the top city status, they should check out what you've mentioned.. Davao is still the top city in Mindanao. for me... I'm not favoring this but it's in the status...

Default Re: MERGED: ALL ABOUT PHILIPPINE CITY, LUZON VISAYAS AND MINDANAO

Happy New Year Davao...

Default Re: Tall buildings in Mindanao

Kini ok na building sa Davao :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Sky
    is it still planned? the best way to be humble is to keep your news in secret.. Let them come and spread the news...yup! before CDO will reach the top city status, they should check out what you've mentioned.. Davao is still the top city in Mindanao. for me... I'm not favoring this but it's in the status...

Ay sos! Blue_sky or Sky_Blue before who's native in Davao, now plastik ra ayo ka. Ipagawas nalang na imong gibati oi.

Anyway, no doubt that you said that. You are a native naman of Davao, and I can sense that.

Kini laging mga nitibo ba, modayeg gyud sa ilang syudad na sila ang best, that in fact let's claim our basis from the investors, economists, and sociologists, not merely a visitor coz most of them are too bobo to say which city is the best or can say Davao is the best since malaki siya kaysa sa CdO. Logic lang e2 ng mga bobo. Apan sa mga investors gyud, sa economists, og sa sociologists, CdO is now the top city in Mindanao because they have ponto for ponto bases, not just a claim from the native tongues or bobo tongues of the visitors.

Humble? what humble? Ako lang gipakita unsa ang Ayala kadako sa CdO kaysa sa Davao kay naghinambog man ang usa ka nitibo na dabawenyo.

Kung mao kana inyo, pasagdan! Wala ko nagsulti kinsa ang best as a visitor from cebu. Nagbased lang ko sa mga investors labaw na sa mga Americans, Japanese, and even Koreans og pati sa mga national investors.

Quote Originally Posted by yelyza

Ay sos! Blue_sky or Sky_Blue before who's native in Davao, now plastik ra ayo ka. Ipagawas nalang na imong gibati oi.

Anyway, no doubt that you said that. You are a native naman of Davao, and I can sense that.

Kini laging mga nitibo ba, modayeg gyud sa ilang syudad na sila ang best, that in fact let's claim our basis from the investors, economists, and sociologists, not merely a visitor coz most of them are too bobo to say which city is the best or can say Davao is the best since malaki siya kaysa sa CdO. Logic lang e2 ng mga bobo. Apan sa mga investors gyud, sa economists, og sa sociologists, CdO is now the top city in Mindanao because they have ponto for ponto bases, not just a claim from the native tongues or bobo tongues of the visitors.

Humble? what humble? Ako lang gipakita unsa ang Ayala kadako sa CdO kaysa sa Davao kay naghinambog man ang usa ka nitibo na dabawenyo.

Kung mao kana inyo, pasagdan! Wala ko nagsulti kinsa ang best as a visitor from cebu. Nagbased lang ko sa mga investors labaw na sa mga Americans, Japanese, and even Koreans og pati sa mga national investors.
    harharhar!! ooooh! I'm scared! I'm scared with your post!! what I'm gonna do??

duh! if we're "bobo", the top city would be CDO but since Davao is smart enough, it's now one of the best city in the country Manila being no.1 and Cebu being no.2...

can't imagine CDO no.3? haha!! Davao is still the most popular city in Mindanao FYI...

Dugay na mana ang Ayala uy, gapa maligya man gani ako manghod ana ila property mahal lng. Murag Manila ang presyo.

@bunhok - maski asa ka nga port bai, kung pailad ka mailad judka saila offer naa rmana saimu unsaon nimo diskarte. Style nimo diha adto ka gawas sa pier kay naa didto insakto na rate pero maski sa sulod dili mana sila ka demand saimu.E reklamo sa pulis. Mayo na gani na kron kay gi sulod nila ang terminal sa Jeep/Taxi kaysa sauna nga didto pana sa gawas grabe ka traffic ug arang ka layo imo baklayan.

matukod na diayna ang airport sa Laguindinga? Adto pana sa 1987 Nawala nlng ang CIC (Cagayan Iligan Corridor) hangtud kron tukod pa gyapon

mag 20yrs nga plan matukod najud

taga cagayan ko but nindot jud kaau ang DAVAO compared to cebu and CDO

11.    Advertisement