Default Looking for: Help and advice regarding a house renovation project

Hello friends, one and all...anybody out there work for a bank or financing firm? preferably in the Loan department? I'd like to get a personal loan for a housing project..would want to transform my house's whole upper floor into a boarding/lodging house..I've yet to have an architect make proper estimations for the project but would like to know early as now on where I can loan the required funds..Thanks for anyone that can help..just PM me or comment. Thanks again and God bless.he

Default Re: Looking for: Help and advice regarding a house renovation project

choi murag madakuan jud ka anang personal loan maypa magpagibig nalang ka mas mubo pa ug interest. personal bank loans have high interest rates nya labi na wala kay collateral lisod jud ug kuha choi.

Default Re: Looking for: Help and advice regarding a house renovation project

everybody keeps saying pag.ibig but pag.ibig does not do commercial purpose loans...only if you buy a condo or house..or if you have small renovations inside your house for residencial purposes. Mag.business loan nalang ko with the lot as the collateral..

Renovating a house can be a challenging but rewarding journey, and it's wonderful to find a resource like this to provide help and advice. The guidance you've shared is not only informative but also highly practical. Whether it's tips on budgeting, Turbo followers , design ideas, or project management, your content is a valuable source of support for anyone embarking on a house renovation project. Keep up the excellent work in assisting homeowners in transforming their spaces
    Last edited by Anthony3435; 11-05-2023 at 02:51 AM.

A house renovation project is a big deal, and getting the right advice can really set you on the right path. It's always good to reach out to experts, especially if you're dealing with anything structural. That's where a call to ram jack customer service could be super helpful. They're known for really knowing their stuff in sense of foundations and can offer guidance that could save you a lot of headaches down the road. It's always better to tackle these projects with as much expert advice as you can get!

6.    Advertisement