Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

There are several options for donating your old school books:

1. Local Libraries: Many libraries accept donations of books and other materials, including textbooks. Contact your local library to find out their policies and procedures for donating.
    2. Schools: Check with local schools or school districts to see if they accept textbook donations. Some schools may use them in their classrooms or offer them to students in need.
    3. Charities: Organizations such as Goodwill and the Salvation Army often accept book donations. Check with your local branch to see if they accept textbooks.
    4. Online Donation Platforms: Websites such as Better World Books and Books for Africa accept book donations and distribute them to those in need.
    5. Book Swaps: Consider organizing a book swap with friends, family, or community members. This is a great way to get rid of old textbooks and potentially find new ones to use.

Before donating your textbooks, make sure they are in good condition and not outdated. Check with the organization you plan to donate to for specific guidelines and restrictions on the types of books they accept.

I thought for a long time about where I could give my textbooks that I no longer use and decided to convert them into a new format typing service org This will really give new life to such textbooks.

3.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12