Post Immigrate, study, work & other immigration issues in canada

Hello.

I am a lawyer and a Licensed Canadian Immigration Practitioner. If you want to Immigrate, Study, Work or have other immigration issues pertaining to Canadian Immigration laws and processes, you might be interested of engaging us. At Chaest Immigration, we extend Canadian and Philippine Immigration Services at a very affordable price.

For Direct Immigration (Federal and Provincial Streams including Pilot Programs), our PF is merely PhP 80k; For Study Permit (studying and working in Canada and thereafter immigrate), our PF is merely PhP 50k. All other processes ie appeals, spousal and dependent sponsorships, H&C, Authority to Return to Canada, etc., call to know our PF.

Guaranteed, no hidden charges. Canadian license to practice immigration law can be readily available for verification.

We are based in Canada but got an Office in Cityscape Hotel, Subangdaku, Mandaue City.

PM or email for inquiries: info@chaestimmigration.ca

Thanks.

www.chaestimmigration.ca

These days lots of students are going to Canada for the studies.

Last week I was planning to study at Canada and I was looking for the immigration service and I have seen a lots of option online. I want to do job there and I want to work in the content marketing field. I have improved my skills with the help of https://write-my-essay.online and now I can write well for the brands. Is there anyone who can help me to get job at Canada?

4.    Advertisement