Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

depende ra man gud nas sabut. kanang notion nga dunay certain roles nga e dapat e take ang either husband or wife kay kinaraan na and usahay mao nay cause pud sa away. why not figure out which role works for either party to ensure nga hapsay ang pagpamuyo..househusband or housewife..it doesn't matter padre or madre de pamilya..bisag unsa basta nagkasinabut ug malipayon

i am in no position nga naay say ani ky dli ko minyo.

i just hope this centuries-old gender roles should stop. but then, old habits are hard to break. so... still not hopeful. lol

It depends, generally the husband should be the bread winner to his familly, but a situation arises where he is incured with debts all over yet the wife has some many, he will simply go and pick the many from the wife and clear the debts. Though some men do it wrongly. They lost jobs due to drug addiction so they depend on the wife's money.

IMO depende ra gud sa sabot ninyo

To me, the idea that a man should provide for his family and give a woman money for her needs is a little outdated. Very much outdated, to be honest... I think it's okay for a couple to have a combined budget. Or if they both have jobs and each has his own income, then they can ask each other for money sometimes if they have a need. There's nothing humiliating about that for either partner. You just have to learn to look at it more easily, not through the cliche of "man - provider, wife - sitting at home with kids". These are remnants of an old past.

tinabangay lang mung duha...

I think it's a pretty backward way of thinking that a man should be the breadwinner in a family. Man and woman should be equal in the family; in our time, this is an example of a mutually beneficial existence. And in ancient times, women were not perceived as equals, because of this stereotype was formed. Now I do not see anything shameful in the fact that a woman can earn more than a man or feed her family.

It depends on what kind of relationship they are in. If the husband and wife are close enough, they will not have a problem with it because in a family budget should be shared. Even in loans, I am sure they should pay together because it is a common cause and they are the closest people. If they don't have enough finances to pay off the loan, then it is essential to have some resources to help them getting out of debt. This doesn't seem like a very lucrative option initially, but I'm sure it can be handled reasonably quickly too. Husband and wife is a sacred union that should live in peace and understanding in all things.

I think it's normal if he needs money for something important for him. But. If he doesn't work and just spending your money - leave him

I believe that the husband should bring the main income to the family. If he lost his job, you can always contact the job agency. On the https://jobssite.ca/, they helped find work for a friend of mine. He was cut at work a few months ago. Since he has a child, he immediately began to look for a new job. He said that he was quickly helped to find.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast