Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

i would feel exactly the same you felt ts. she led you on believing that there could be something between the 2 of you. in short, gipaasa ka gamay but we cant blame her pud, she was emotional at that time and needed someone to cling on. gigamit raka niya in short. vulnerable kaau ang taw if emotionally hurt esp mga babay. sabta na lang. there is really that someone who will not to this to you. goodluck

pray nalng TS

to be honest I would never forget to flirt with my present partner in order to not to lose the internal flame of the relationship

When ur no longer happy, why hold on

6 months to1 year is a long time to flirt...total waste jud brod..mas maayu pa ma busted kaysa gi paasa ra ka..pait, mag ronkilyo gyud ko ana ts haha

kumusta naman ka TS? naka move on naka?

I like to flirt with interesting men. I think good flirting helps build relationships. I learned a good flirtation here to visit website. I spend a lot of free time there and talk to interesting men. I am very popular and I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisbarett View Post
    I am the boy, and I think, that it's normal, that there is flirt in the relations. Flirt shows, that and boy and girl have the same feelings, and they love each other, like it was, when they only began their relations. Boys know, that if you want to make your dear girlfriend smile, then you should leave the cute love poems on the table in the kitchen before work. It goes without saying, that writing of them won't spend a lot of time, but it will be very pleasant for your dear one)
    love poems?
    in fact these poems will be useful when your girlfriend is mad at you

Personally I don't think that it is good idea, but if you want, why not...What exactly do you want, find a girl for *** or for new relationships? In both cases I can share some good hookup sites which I use I recommend to start from iHookup!

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast