Page 1806 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 179618031804180518061807180818091816 ... LastLast
Results 18,051 to 18,060 of 18341

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    yes boss maybe duterte will do something about panelo, my best bet would be panelo being transferred to another department in the government just like what duterte with Faeldon.

faeldon is yet another proof of duterte's failure on his promises - whiff of corruption, you're out - faeldon has some very clean ( sarcasm ) record and all duterte did was to make him like super mario, just jumping from one department to the next .....
    tell that to abnoy for his approval of GCTA, lahat na lang isisi mo kay PDutz, grow up.

If the problem has stemmed since 2014, how come duterte has fired faeldon.....

Where's the logic in that??
    Ang2x naman pod apilon ug fire niya ang head sa BuCor pag 2014?
    Your mindset is not logical anymore, even your common sense is rotten already just because you hate the President

one more thing, these duterte fanatics can be likened to those victims of that organico scam. even though they have been scammed they still believe and hope that everything would be alright

duterte biggest scammer of all.
    Ka layo ra ana imong analogy oi hahahaha

Analogy na sa mga pildero nga wala jud ka move on

Aw taga septic tank man diay ka sa? gi flush naman mo pag May 13. haha

Thanks for the comedic relief......

A fanatic like you always wants to white wash every wrong doing duterte has done.

Didn't i gave a brief history of the relationship between duterte and faeldon. And of course that 6 billion drug scam of faeldon while he was head of customs??

You're not stupid to not be able to trace and relate everything right??

Pildihan?? Ain't we all?? Pro or anti duterte are in the same sinking boat....

- - - Updated - - -

Oh sorry about that, i meant EX GF
    HAha your boat is already at the bottom of the septic tank.

Unsay aint't we all? ayaw mi patakdi sa imong pagka pessimist. Aw kasabot kaayo ko nimo nganong na ingon ana ka If Pdut really have done wrong, he will be impeach for sure. just keep on praying nga mahitabo na aron ka mahuwasan

Well, it is not about fanaticism. We put Pdut in office to destroy all the liberals and oligarchs in this 3rd world country of ours.

That is not fanaticism, That is PATRIOTISM!

Blog Entries
    sagdilang hapit na mo end ang term ni berdugo ilisan na natog more on anti-chinese na pres. mahilig ra kaayo ug papaitan ni xi jinping c berdugo.

Is the Philippines really corrupt free as you might think??

I say you're a fanatic coz even if faeldon is up in your face with his streak of corruption you still can't believe that duterte has been covering his tracks.

And as the fanatic that you are, you are happy and satisfied that he was fired, no corruption cases against him whatsoever from duterte. That's how simple minded fanatics are.

Like i always say..... Same corruption. Different personnel.
    Who ever think that the Philippines is corrupt free is a *****.

Panahon pa sa katsila nang corruption nato FYI. dili na mawala in just a few years.

Blog Entries
    akong masulti sa corruption sa admin karon mas grabi naman hinoon, tanawa iyang mga roster ang mga cabinet member ug senator hangtud sa mga locGov. ato lang e lista in any ORDER!

#1 na si IMEE MARCOS bago pa ng na priso sa tobaco fund scam ABSWELTO dayon!

#2. C GWENDOLING GARCIA the famous of balili lot scam ug CICC overpriced project! karon gikan sa congreso now recycled as vice gov usab sa cebu wowwww suroy2x sugbo nata ani!

#3 FAELDON mga toniladang shabu nga iyang gipalusot sa custom! karon girecycle as BeauCOR head.

#4 C YASAY nasangit sa banko central priso abswelto nasab ni! d na ka mahibong ang naa sa likod.

#5 C ARROYO! ang dating naka wheelchair ug cementadong liog well known sa pagpanikas sa past presidential election backedup by terror AMPATUAN karon blooming na! cge nag pagwapa maayo ni cla pakongon ni gwendoling mga baga kaayog nawng!

#6 REVILLA! well known PDAF scam unsa nani karon? ga sayaw2x nag budots sa senado! another recycled garbage.

#7 EKIM AMAR! naa man kaha ni cya sa druglist abswelto nasab!

#8 ESTRADA! father and son jinggoy! my gani wa na ni kalingkod ug balik ning mga tukmol! perooo ABSWELTO jud!

#9 Aguirre iyang mga relatives naay kalambigitan sa jueteng waaaa ma priso nagpadayon gamay sa pagka sec of justice pero my gani ni undang ky masdako ug kwarta ang jueteng!

#10 ENRILE! sus my gani wa na ni kabalik perooo ABSWELTO jud

kamo na lang sumpay #11 naa pay lacson ambotttt nagpa tarong lang sab na ron pero iyang anak naay kalambigitan sa pagpalusot sa custom

Quote Originally Posted by necrotic freak View Post
    Who ever think that the Philippines is corrupt free is a *****.

Panahon pa sa katsila nang corruption nato FYI. dili na mawala in just a few years.

damn dude, now you're embarrassing yourself.

of course there's always corruption in any institution/government.

but you fail to notice or you just choose to forget that duterte has been very proud and loud with his fight against corruption. if duterte has been silent about his stance in corruption then no one would have reacted negatively. but read this, just to remind you of duterte's loud words ----

https://www.rappler.com/nation/13727...ees-corruption

let me SPOON FEED you so that you won't fail to read it ----

I shouldn't hear anything about corruption, [not] even a whiff or whisper, I will fire you or place you somewhere. Choose: Compostela Valley, Jolo.

@DEMONOCIETY - i would have added Diokno and his son in law, but here's an extensive list ----

https://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/vi...administration

@necrotic freak - see that have some time to read that and the post of demonociety ............. duterte is presenting himself as a STRONGMAN. how come he didn't force the ombudsman to go after those corrupt officials ?? why all we are seeing are reappointments or transferees ??

Fanatics .\../
    Last edited by tsunade; 09-10-2019 at 08:48 PM.

11.    Advertisement