Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: Manulife bpo

Hi guys I just got hired today but the start date will be on aug 20, 2018. That's too long for me to wait. Pls help me to decide if I should pursue with the employment. Pls help me discuss some of their benefits to entice me to join in. I have not sign the contract nor they have discussed the benefits. I am still waiting for their call.

Mzta na boss? Ok ba ni nga company like mga benefits? Strict ba ila background check?

Quote Originally Posted by versatile View Post
    Guys we are still hiring for CSR account send me a message if you want to be refer 09086087799. Working in Manulife is super fun as of the moment we are still having our orientation with the HR for our 2nd week. The salary is great the people and admins are really friendly and specially the site manager he is so cool and funny gyud dili sya arte unlike other foreign manager if mag kita mo sa floor you should call him by his first name and not "Sir" well if you want to grow join na mo sa Manulife

Mam pila basic dri mam? Basic lang... kay dra ko ma entice hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by bokbokerz View Post
    Mam pila basic dri mam? Basic lang... kay dra ko ma entice hehehe

true and ila geingun naah basic man and also benifits...

would like to know ta if nice bajud ang Desktop support sa manulife

Guys update lang. Naka signed nako sa contracta sa manulife and i must say very competitive jud ila offer. Ali namo kay ge lower na nila ila qualification at 2nd yr college level na pwedi na maka apply.

Quote Originally Posted by bokbokerz View Post
    Guys update lang. Naka signed nako sa contracta sa manulife and i must say very competitive jud ila offer. Ali namo kay ge lower na nila ila qualification at 2nd yr college level na pwedi na maka apply.
    True and true... Mayta nice Ang culture ug Ang mga people dri.

Guys update lang. Pioneering batch me sa usa ka account sa manulife mbps. Nice ila offer sad. Apply namo. Text sa ako 0998 320 5192

Manulife (Captive Site) is hiring for our September 2019 class!
    Be part of our journey to be a customer-centric market leader! Join us as a Customer Service Representative. We offer fixed weekends off, attractive benefits like 30 days VL credits during your first year and incentives like voice premium and support for career growth and development.

Requirements:
    - At least 6 months experience in an international BPO / Contact Centre role (Undergraduates who completed 2 years in College/2yr vocational course with no back subjects are welcome to apply!)
    - College graduates with no BPO experience are encouraged to apply
    - Career Shifters are welcome!
    - Flexible and amenable to work at night
    - Amenable to work in Mactan Newtown, Lapu-Lapu City

Text your name if qualified: 09215303110

9.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112