Page 152 of 153 FirstFirst ... 142149150151152153 LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1524

maam naka fixer naka ? pwede ko mangayo number atong fixer nimu maam mag pa fixer sad unta ko. ehehe pila kahay bayad mga 5k kaha ni karon maam nya perma ug picture nlng diretcho ?

kamote spotted...

Quote Originally Posted by breakevz View Post
    maam naka fixer naka ? pwede ko mangayo number atong fixer nimu maam mag pa fixer sad unta ko. ehehe pila kahay bayad mga 5k kaha ni karon maam nya perma ug picture nlng diretcho ?
    kani?! iboto sa senado si koya!!!

nice........
    Last edited by wenghan; 02-27-2019 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by breakevz View Post
    ayaw nalang pag fixer bai kay 7k na ang pangayo karon naay nag inform nako...

start to fiinish, unsa kadugay magkuha ang first timer ug license?

puede ra mka kuha sa plastic dha sa Cebu bisan ug sa bohol gi apply ang license? asa ta puede mka plastic kay papel pa gihapon akoa lisensya

I just want to share what I have experienced and to answer some of your questions. I just got my NP License this year. Got it from LTO Offsite Printing Lapulapu Office kana sa may Island Central Mall.

Charges:
    P800+ ra jud ang fee for New DL, they will ask you to pay first around P100+ before you take the written exam. Then P600+ after you passed the written and practical

P400 para sa drug test and P700 for medical

Make sure to arrive early labi na if you haven't had the medical and drug test yet. Much better if you have companion aron makalinya for you sa LTO nga office while you wait for your medical results which will be available after 30 to 45 mins from the time nga gitest/nag submit kag specimen. The lady guard will not give you a form if you are not in line and if you do not have your medical and drug test results and ALSO if you are not following the prescribed dress code. No shorts, slippers, short dresses, sleeveless etc.

When you finally enter the LTO Office, if possible, take a seat duol duol sa counters kay they are only shouting the names or announcements, if medj bungol or angatch ka GOODLUCK. Anyways, written exam is okay, you just have to go through the official LTO reviewer aron naa ka idea, not word for word iyang similarities sa exam proper jud but the thought/idea is there. Bring your own ballpen, and be very sure with your answers kay no erasure. If you are not sure, better skip sa and go back later para makahunahuna sa answer tarong. Review answers and submit. It will be machine-checked right there and then. Makahibaw na ka dayon sa imong score, if you passed or failed. If passed, gawas ka sa exam room then wait for the examiner for practical na nga exam to call your name. Diri na nga stage ka muingon if unsa nga vehicle imo drive-an. Better magdala ka own unit. This is where having a companion with DL comes in. If you prefer motor, then motor. I had an automatic car. Anyways if wala, you can opt to rent. Around 200 to 400 ang charge.

For practical exam, you'll go downstairs sa may Marina Seaview nga road. Pa drive-on mo and picture taking with the unit you used for evidence as per examiner. If you really know how to drive bisan basic lang makapaandar then this is no problem.

Once you finished, balik sa taas, then wait for the practical examiner to call your name again, hatagan ka niya restriction code. Then after that, wait for cashier to call you to pay for the final P600+ charge. Wait again for the biometrics and picture taking nga side to call you. Once mahuman ka didto, this is the final waiting. Tawagon na imong name for card releasing then sign ka sa logbook.

You are now a licensed driver.

Also as I have seen replies mahitungod sa fixer. Shockingly, naa pa na sila, you just have to know who to contact. But get this, you will be P9500 to P10000 poorer. So no, ayaw nang fixer, its not worth it. And it defeats the purpose of you applying for a driver's license if dili ka kahibaw mu drive (just my two cents ha).

LTO Island Central issues CARDS within the day. And katong sa lain nga branch nag apply then papel ra, pwde mo kakuha didto. They will just ask you to be patient lang gamay kay mu take time (hours) kay i check pa nila sa respective branches ninyo inyo records.

Staff are sufficiently professional and friendly. I am just confused ngano wala megaphone or microphone cla gamiton for announcements or calling sa names. Believe me, hinay ila tingog, di ka pwde mag absorb sa ML while waiting kay malipat jud ka.

Anyways, this is just based on my experience, I hope nahatagan pud ta mog idea kay I know how frustrating it is to be in the situation sa mga mu apply pa. Daghan pangutana nya pangulbaan ta kay daghan what ifs, what if manual ang pa drive-an nya matic ra imo nahibaw-an, what if pa drive-on kag motor, unsay dad-onon, etc.

Good luck sa mukuha pa

Quote Originally Posted by wellawella View Post
    Also as I have seen replies mahitungod sa fixer. Shockingly, naa pa na sila, you just have to know who to contact. But get this, you will be P9500 to P10000 poorer. So no, ayaw nang fixer, its not worth it. And it defeats the purpose of you applying for a driver's license if dili ka kahibaw mu drive (just my two cents ha).
    kung walay mo bayad, walay magpa bayad... ngano they thrive is because naa gyud gihapon mo bayad arun mapa dali kuno or simply tapulan lang gyud mo lihuk on their own... then we keep whining why corruption never stops in our government... just my 2 cents sad...

11.    Advertisement