Page 3232 of 3236 FirstFirst ... 32223229323032313232323332343235 ... LastLast
Results 32,311 to 32,320 of 32353

Quote Originally Posted by rhyhorn View Post
    I'm also a COL user as well, but BDO signed me up with Nomura. So far I find COL way more complete. Just wanted to see if anyone has used Nomura and might have used found good features about it, if any.
    Namugus ang BDO nimo Boss?
    Sila diay magbuot? Maayuha gud nila

Anyway ... Col, Nomura, Utrade, PhilStocks, etc ... for trading executions ra man akoa.
    Kanang mo-hang sometimes, tanan man platform, mo-hang man.
    Ang pagpili og ang charting, sa Investagrams or Pse.Tools or ChartNexus man ko.

Quote Originally Posted by jackdi View Post
    Namugus ang BDO nimo Boss?
    Sila diay magbuot? Maayuha gud nila

Anyway ... Col, Nomura, Utrade, PhilStocks, etc ... for trading executions ra man akoa.
    Kanang mo-hang sometimes, tanan man platform, mo-hang man.
    Ang pagpili og ang charting, sa Investagrams or Pse.Tools or ChartNexus man ko.

Well, not really forced, but I'm always at a specific branch and the tellers know me. I think they have a quota to sign on BDO Nomura users. I do like how it can link directly to a BDO savings account and do transactions within minutes whereas COL could take a few hours.

- - - Updated - - -

If the practice was allowed, which stocks on PSE would you short?

I'm also a COL user as well, but BDO signed me up with Nomura. So far I find COL way more complete. Just wanted to see if anyone has used Nomura and might have used found good features about it, if any.
    @rhyhorn; just sharing feedback from my support group. BDO Nomura has tendencies to hang and slow down specially on times of traders actively trading on the market. Like the telcoserye stocks, BDO Nomura hangs and even people from Manila saying mapapamura ka sa BDO nomura sa hang at sobrang bagal.

Anyone here use BDO Nomura for their stock trading?
    Naa koy account aning Nomura, pero after pila ka months akung gi withdraw tanang funds kay perting hasola, mag cge ka hang, mag libog sad ko sa ilang interface, hasol kaayo mga security features. Kung sa tagalog pa mapa "mura" jud ka!

istoryans musta atong portfolio ug investments. Hinaut naka invest ug take advantage mo sa newly awarded NMP telco stocks.
    Promising kaau ang 2 listed stocks with respect to FA and TA. Good luck.

Any tools you have experience using with for back-testing...

Philippine Stock Market – Update on selected stocks 11/24/2018

AGI, ALI, ANI, APX, BDO, BLOOM, BPI, CEB, CLC, COSCO, ECP, FGEN, FLI, FMETF, GREEN, GTCAP, HOUSE, IMI, ISM, MEG, NOW, PGOLD, PXP, TUGS, VITA, VUL

AGI - up by 4.1% week on week with stronger bulls seeing to continue pushing the price up this week. Price may continue to rise with resistance at 12.48 per share.

ALI - bullish sentiment is strong at this time with price closing at the high. Up by 5.5% to close at 41.40 per share. It may continue to move up with resistance at 43.4 per share.

ANI - still consolidating at the top where 18.00 per share is the resistance. Will Kijun Sen line be able to pull the price down?

APX - down by 5.6% last week to close at 1.7 per share. The bulls having a hard time breaking the Kumo. Is the price toppish at this time?

BDO - may continue to move up with 130.00 as its resistance followed by 133.70 per share.

BLOOM - strong finish last week with price up by 9.4% last week to close at 8.02 per share but a challenge is waiting at 8.13 per share to 8.4 per share.

BPI - is it a lower high for BPI or will it break the resistance slope? Looks like the bulls still has fuel to push the price up.

CEB - up by 4.2% to close at 68 per share but resistance at 70 per share may weaken the bulls.

CLC - may move sideways this week with bearish bias

COSCO - made a good run last this week but failed to sustain its bullish outlook. Resistance provided by the Kumo is strong at this point. Will it move sideways this week?

Read more Philippine Stock Market – Update on selected stocks 11/24/2018 | Philippine Stock Market

Green - one of the few stock to trend follow. Registered a 100% increase in its EPS based on its November 14, 2018 earnings report due to the gain on the sale of an investment in associate amounting to Php 63.24 Million. Once it breaks the SOR of 2.04 and will have immediate target of 2.40. This is upon successful retest of initial SOR and breakout level.

This is an interesting topic. I also want to learn how to make good money online. I don't want to work every day. Now I have a goal to become my own boss. I need your help. If you have experience in this business, I ask for feedback. I will be grateful to you. I want to try to make money on this site https://777score.ng. What do you say to that?

11.    Advertisement