Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by aidz814 View Post
    Parte lang ug pangotokay layo ra kaau ni Bong2x si Abnoy ug Mar. Grabe lang jud na makadaut ang yellow media sa mga kontra sa mga Aquinos. This week gani nag run ang PDI mga articles about the youths who were killed or missing during martial law. Grave pod sila maka glorify, kung ikaw magbasa nga di ka kamao mosabot madala jud ka. Pero kung makasabot ka nga katong mga estudyanteha mga communists man to. They were not really helping the country, they are trying to turn us into communist. Sa 70s ug 80s grave ang communists problems ato, si Makoy bisan ila giingon nga corrupt to at least he fought communism. Kung si Abnoy or si Ninoy, for sure communist country na pod siguro ta. Communism before is just like ISIS today, kahinumdu ko hapit to kada adlaw naay gipatay nga police sa Cebu lang.

Quote Originally Posted by rickflag View Post
    Parte lang ug pangotokay layo ra kaau ni Bong2x si Abnoy ug Mar. Grabe lang jud na makadaut ang yellow media sa mga kontra sa mga Aquinos. This week gani nag run ang PDI mga articles about the youths who were killed or missing during martial law. Grave pod sila maka glorify, kung ikaw magbasa nga di ka kamao mosabot madala jud ka. Pero kung makasabot ka nga katong mga estudyanteha mga communists man to. They were not really helping the country, they are trying to turn us into communist. Sa 70s ug 80s grave ang communists problems ato, si Makoy bisan ila giingon nga corrupt to at least he fought communism. Kung si Abnoy or si Ninoy, for sure communist country na pod siguro ta. Communism before is just like ISIS today, kahinumdu ko hapit to kada adlaw naay gipatay nga police sa Cebu lang.
    Perting layoa ra jud. Pero ang naka paet majority of the voters kay ignorante man or dali ra ma palit ang boto. Bisag unsa pa ka promising ang usa ka candidate ma pilde ra sa nagkupot sa nasod karon.

Blog Entries
    This is what I don't get with you guys ... why on earth any goods that's coming in your country shouldn't be taxed? Tariffs exists in most countries, so what's the big deal?

The problem is that you want to be fed by the gov't. This so-called balikbayan boxes, according to Customs chief Alberto Lina that an OFW will not be taxed if the goods in the box in question is under P10,000 ($214 USD, 802 ر.س). If you guys don't want to pay additional taxes then don't put goods inside the boxes that might exceed that amount exemption. SIMPLE AS THAT!

TOO MUCH RANT about this on social media and LESS TRYING UNDERSTAND THE TARIFF RULES.

Quote Originally Posted by FAQ View Post
    This is what I don't get with you guys ... why on earth any goods that's coming in your country shouldn't be taxed? Tariffs exists in most countries, so what's the big deal?

The problem is that you want to be fed by the gov't. This so-called balikbayan boxes, according to Customs chief Alberto Lina that an OFW will not be taxed if the goods in the box in question is under P10,000 ($214 USD, 802 ر.س). If you guys don't want to pay additional taxes then don't put goods inside the boxes that might exceed that amount exemption. SIMPLE AS THAT!

TOO MUCH RANT about this on social media and LESS TRYING UNDERSTAND THE TARIFF RULES.
    The thing they also tax used items given as gifts nya Usa ra ka piece.... which is not considered as for commercial use.
    Hand me down na gani tax pa..
    Last edited by dirk14; 09-14-2015 at 10:29 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk14 View Post
    The thing they also tax used items given as gifts nya Usa ra ka piece.... which is not considered as for commercial use.
    Hand me down na gani tax pa..
    Well, any goods that are bought outside the country should taxed, hence the concept of tariffs.

Quote Originally Posted by FAQ View Post

I agree with FAQ, Im a OFW and i read the Exemption / Duty-Free Concessions Guidelines. IM worried because its their written all-along and its highlighted USED personal effects.

I think the the government should adjust the limit to a higher amount cuz what if you buy iphone (php 30K) for personal use, so its taxable cuz it exceed the tariff rules.

Haayy! Naa pa naman koy cousin diri Manila nga nagwork sa Customs as a Manager. I don't think if involved siya sa corruption pero naka buy siya car infairness ha?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    anyone can buy or loan a car nowadays. so dili na questionable.

ato ni balikon na thread kay hapit na pasko daghan na sad ni mga inamaw sa customs

diri sa deserto walay tax ang mga packages
    dinhi raman siguro naay tax nya ablihan icheck unsay sulod , niya ilang kuhaon ilang ganahan hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    let's resurrect this one since it's christmas season

the government will never set it to a higher amount coz if they do, then they can't take taxes from us, no more money for them, no more tax money to be corrupted. government officials will cry and commit suicide if that happens.
    ako pabor ko sa limit for taxation ani. kay daghan opportunista himoon negosyo di pud maayo di sila magbayad tax. luoy pud ang mga business nga nagtinarong ug nagbayad ug tarong nga tax specially sa importation. i hope next time inig naa balikbayad package dapat apil sa info sa balikbayan box ibutang ang OFW ID number aron ma confirm. di sad maayo abusaran.

Tax na sad? Pulos na lang tax unya wla ra bay project nga na-materialize. Pulos lang insertions ug pork barrels ang atong nadunggan gikan aning mga kawatan nga pulitiko.

Sa previous admins, minilyon lng. Karon, BINILYON na!

Kung kawaton man lang sa mga buwaya ang atong hinagoang kita, maypa na lang dili ta mobayad og tax. Aron wala sila'y makawat.

11.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast