Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by spectrespook View Post
    Hopefully these are "some" of the catalysts unta to curve inflation. Though not directly related to this but naa naman sad gipangkasuhan tungod aning smuggling.

Smuggling charges filed against BOC officials, brokers in Mindanao Container Terminal-Phividec : Bilyonaryo

Naa paka source ani boss? If you dont mind..
    sayop akong 1980, 2008 diay nag start ang problema, Although mao na nga year ang akong na dunggan sa radio adtong gi interview si Nograles sa news5.

Blog Entries

Naa paka source ani boss? If you dont mind..
    https://fdc.ph/resources/category/19...y-and-indebted

Check diri bro.

Ang kana nga report gi highlight ang huge debt starting 2006. But if you check page 8 of 16, nag start nata sigeg bayad sa interest since 1981.

Tanawa sa page 10 of 16.

The GSDP Loan

The Aquino Administration formulated in 1986 the GSDP to address food security problem and to improve
    the country’s performance in the rice and grains sector. In 1991, the government began negotiating with
    the ADB for GSDP loans due to relatively low rice productivity,
    which resulted in the rapid rising of the
    consumer rice prices and difficulties faced by the NFA in stabilizing the prices. Negotiations, however, for
    the said GDSP loans were done for many years.

In 1995, upon the Philippine accession to the WTO, the economy, particularly the agriculture sector, had
    embarked on increasing global integration and exposure to foreign competition with the expectation that
    trade liberalization will benefit the agriculture sector and economy as a whole. It was during this period
    when the ADB approved Project Preparatory Technical Assistance to prepare a comprehensive policy
    and institutional reform program for the rice and grains sector. The PPTA commenced on June 2 1997
    and completed in 1998.
    Basing from the recommendations of the PPTA, the agreement between the government and ADB was
    reached and took effect in year 2000 under the presidency of Joseph Estrada and Agriculture Secretary
    Edgardo Angara.
    The GSDP is an integrated package of policy and institutional reforms, sectoral investments and advisory
    TAs aimed at making the rice and grains sector more productive and internationally competitive in
    meeting the country’s food security objectives. The GSDP consisted of two (2) loans – GSDP Policy Loan
    for $ 100 million and the GSDP Investment Loan for $ 75 million.
    The GSDP objectives were consistent with the MTPDP and AFMA of 1997, which were generally
    intended to create a business environment that would attract private sector investments at all levels of the
    grains production and marketing chain, and thus contribute to food security.
    The GSDP Policy Loan sought to redefine the role of the state-owned NFA, liberalize grain trading and
    encourage greater private investment in the sector. It was intended to change the fundamentals of grain
    sector performance – procurement pricing, import liberalization, private sector participation in importation,
    and grains markets regulation.
    Specifically, there were major reform areas where actions were required from the government before the
    three loan tranches will be released. These release conditions include – adherence to the stipulated
    formula for setting the farm gate prices and maintained compliance with all international trade agreements
    on corn-tariff reduction; size of the strategic rice buffer stock and levels at which NFA prices were to be
    set; maximum import tariff levels, and minimum budget allocations, including passage of bills in Congress
    restructuring the NFA, including the changing of the status quo in rice and grains trading, among others.
    The GSDP Investment Loan on the other hand was intended to finance investments in irrigation,
    advanced rice and corn production technology, and improved capacity in policy and planning.
    Cartel Resistance and Loan Cancellation
    In 2003, the Arroyo government requested the ADB to cancel the US$ 70 million of the policy loan due to
    its non-compliance of the desired timeframe of implementation. Recognizing that the investment loan was

I'm curious boss, unsa kaha reason why gi decrease man nila ang capital for agri expenditures? and each year? Is it because dili kani ang prio sa current admin?

Diba kung mag raise tag interest rates, this will affect businesses spending for better services, expansion, etc thus lower profits. Also even individuals with loans/mortgages, motaas ang bayrunon kay mo imposed man jud ang mga banks ani tungod sa pag saka sa interest rates sa fed.? So unsa man jud reason/relation nga mo ubos ang prices tungod ani?

What do you mean implement subsidies? Can you site example.

Pacencya na sa ako mga pangutana kay dili ko major in economics..hehe, Curious lang jud ko bahin ani.
    pwede au ka mag research boss regarding anang inflation ug measures para ma curb ang inflation. i suggest you research yourself. naa pud daghan sa youtube if nahan kag visual explanation. kanang mga solutions sa inflation naa na complications if pasagad lang ug implement mahimo nang viscious cycle. daghan kaayo pa suhito diri but i suggest you find out for yourself.

Sorry akung curb na "curve" inflation, hehe realized it when I read my own posts..anyways kaning US and china wala pa jud ni mag solve ni ilang trade war, causing domino effect sa mga emerging markets. Last week ang psei naa sa neck line na unta sa inverse head and shoulder pattern, ni bagsak naman sad hinuon. Dugang sa mga negative local news about inflation.

Asian markets sink on fresh trade fears after Trump remark | Inquirer Business

China promises to retaliate if US imposes more tariffs | Inquirer Business

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    ‘NFA diverted rice-buy fund to pay its debt’ - Manila Standard

dako utang sa NFA para lang ma subsidized ang rice. hope DOH will have a program para ang pinoy dili na palabi kaon rice.hehe. mas healthy pa kaon kamote or kamoteng kahoy.
    Salamat ani boss..good alternative nang camote og camoteng kahoy. Pero kitang pinoy naanad naman jud tag kan.on og rice, matud pa sa uban dili mabusog kung walay rice.. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Attorneybirdman View Post
    Subsidies, this will not necessarily affect inflation but will help the poorest of the poor. Like fuel subsidies for mass transport or food stubs.
    Salamat boss..I think already implemented naman siguro ning fuel subsidy? But doubtful ko aning food stubs boss, instead nga makatabang, mag cause man cguro ni og kasamok. Imagine the majority of our population belongs to this group, unsaon na lang kung mag salig. I'm not sure though..this might mitigate the problem but the government should consider a lot of factors before e implement.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    pwede au ka mag research boss regarding anang inflation ug measures para ma curb ang inflation. i suggest you research yourself. naa pud daghan sa youtube if nahan kag visual explanation. kanang mga solutions sa inflation naa na complications if pasagad lang ug implement mahimo nang viscious cycle. daghan kaayo pa suhito diri but i suggest you find out for yourself.
    Noted boss..will do research sa most basic and fundamental of this topic. This is a very tricky problem which requires not only extensive knowledge but taas-taas nga experience related sa economics, for those with authority to decide or implement related ani.

Quote Originally Posted by elBartolo View Post
    Ang sigeg reklamo, wa bayay bayad bayad ug tax. Mga gipaumum ra sad sa 4Ps.
    unya ang gihatag nga kwarta itaya pagyud sa swertres tapos mo reklamo mahal ang bugas hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Attorneybirdman View Post
    I see your point, and for me it makes sense. But I choose to believe sad na more people will benefit from food stubs rather than abuse it. Imagine if instead of worrying where you will get your next meal, you focus instead on building an education or focus on applying for jobs. Of course I know possible sad kaayo na imo giingon na abuse.
    I agree sa kani na point and remind them that this is only temporary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ondoy View Post
    unya ang gihatag nga kwarta itaya pagyud sa swertres tapos mo reklamo mahal ang bugas hahahahaha
    A sad truth.. e educate nalang unta ning mga tawhana about probability and statistics boss, para mahigmata sila..hehe.

Noted boss..will do research sa most basic and fundamental of this topic. This is a very tricky problem which requires not only extensive knowledge but taas-taas nga experience related sa economics, for those with authority to decide or implement related ani.
    sakto boss.its a very tricky problem. malingaw lang ko sa mga posts diri nga pasuhito kaayo.kung maka post mura expert instead it only proves mga bogerts kaayo. but anyways, sakto boss. actually sa youtube naa daghan ana then naa pud visual aide ug mga ginagmay explanations. nakakita pud ko sa mga interviews sa mga economic managers regarding anang inflation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ondoy View Post
    mao nay mga issues karon sa 4Ps boss. although naay safeguards regarding kung asa nila dapat spend and allotment but still naa gyud for sure makalusot.dili mana ma monitor sa DSWD tanan gud. this is where the National ID system. it will help sa pag implement sa food stamps or rice stamps and even fuel subsidy for easy identification. sooner than later basin dili nani layo. kaning mga subsidy puhon mas sayon nani ma implement using the National ID.
    Last edited by digitalsuperman; 09-11-2018 at 11:31 AM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast