Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello Deism

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    quran was 40 plus ......
    Dili 40 but 23 Bai Mar,

Quote Originally Posted by luci_morningstar View Post
    it works based on what the scientist SAYS?
    based on what you SWALLOW?

Yeah your VERY intelligent..

Imagine, you HEARTFULLY Believed a SCIENTIFIC Theory in an instant that TOOK scientist years to conclude and you READ it and just SAY YESSSS its TRUE

I am not questioning the scientist for what they Do, I am amused that YOU JUST READ their Works and THINK your as Intelligent as THEM

You dont even contributed a dot of supporting evidence for the scientific theories you just swallow. You just read.

Wake up! Your the Biggest BLIND Follower if we really think about it. The funny thing is you think otherwise
    hypocrite man ka bro, ahahaha nganu ga gamit man kag computer ron kung dili mo work ilang experiments? woooow byerz last na byerz.

kapoya laayo na sa thread oi wala gihapon mo answer, cge ra guhapon og pagarpar.

wa na gyud @marius wala gyud ni, cge rag liko2x sa ilng ka iko.
    Last edited by tsunade; 08-30-2018 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tsunade View Post
    ni ask naka wala pa gali ka kasnwer sa akong pangutana kapoya..
    The bible was written by hungry and thirsty camel riders who thought God was talking to them.

answer-ri nato akong pangutana kay matulog nako, byersz.
    and why do i need to explain their writings to you if you believe they are all fiction? how can we discuss a verse when we dont have any common ground?

too sah sa bibliya para naa tay common ground nya usa tah mag discuss.

sama ra na sa mag lalis tah unsay pagkaon sa dwendi nya isa natu di mutoo naay dwendi way padulngan.

DO you believe in GOD then?

No we agree on the central teaching about God. Basically the bible is a compilation of writings written by about 40 different authors in a span of 1500 years with a coherent teaching.

gikan ka ni napoleon.

diha nimo makita na ang bible just like the quran kay hinimu ra gyud ug tao. pila ka years ang bible ?? 1500 ?? ang quran was 40 plus ......

asa man dapita diha ang divine intervention if gikan pa gyud na sa inyong ginoo, diretso na unta na ug sulod sa utok sa usa ka tao ang tanan teachings in just a snap of a finger and then wrote it solely by himself in just one night. now, that i would consider divine.
    Wala nay challenge bai marius kong isa lang ka tao nag sulti ug isa ka mensahe.. mas makita ang divine inspiration kong daghan nag storya ug isa ka coherent na mensahe nya kining mga tawhana kadaghanan di kaila ug nabuhi sa lain2 nga timeline na nag span of 1500 years.

lol, 'you think i did not? ahahaha I came from a Catholic school, I read my Bible. So, if you think the Bible has contradiction it will automatically flag you as an evil person? lol plz wear your tin foil hat bro NASA is spying on you.

Let, say most of those contraction are already address, please somebody answer me about the Firmament, is it True or Not? Is water present beyond that Firmament, cuz the Bible says so.

The Sun and Moon circles around the Earth?
    The Earth is stationary?
    The Earth is Flat?
    The Angels sa four corners of the Earth?
    Omnipresent God, but did not communicate to us 1on1?
    Nganung wala na lng gyud mo pakita ang ginoo sa kapanganoran nga siya ang ginoo, para ang tanan makabalo nga tinood siya? What's the point of being an Omnipresent Being, pero naa sugo?

Bible geniuses who " study the bible very carefully " please address this...
    Gae ko specific verses and issue and I'll gladly discuss the verses with you. Nya palihug lang nang e drop ng mga unnecessary side comments like "bible geniuses". Respetoay lang ta dri gud bisan lahi2 ato POV. Di man tingali makuhaan ang ka ayo sa imong argumento kung imo nang kuhaon. Thanks!

hypocrite man ka bro, ahahaha nganu ga gamit man kag computer ron kung dili mo work ilang experiments? woooow byerz last na byerz.
    when did i say di mu work ang ilang experiment?

ayaw butang butang bro

@luci_morningstar --- permi man ka deny about science, why use computers ?? how about you throw your cellfone .... or explain diha ug tarong, ayaw ug liko na kay abi dili mo mo tuo ana inyong kasulatan, dili ka mo explain ... anak sweto bitaw mo ... larga bola ... explain dayun ....
    WOW i pity your comprehension skills bro, Did i Say i dont believed in SCIENCE on all things? our topic is GOD and you atheist butted in and say God is Not true because of science, evolution is true because of science. our topic in general is about the exitense of GOD

I did not even say that EVOLUTION did not exists in stricter sense I just believe the bible as the source of creation.

Butang butang nlang ta ani or naglisod jud ka comprehend?

I am questioning the integrity of Atheist than the scientific theory itself

lol, 'you think i did not? ahahaha I came from a Catholic school, I read my Bible. So, if you think the Bible has contradiction it will automatically flag you as an evil person? lol plz wear your tin foil hat bro NASA is spying on you.

Let, say most of those contraction are already address, please somebody answer me about the Firmament, is it True or Not? Is water present beyond that Firmament, cuz the Bible says so.

The Sun and Moon circles around the Earth?
    The Earth is stationary?
    The Earth is Flat?
    The Angels sa four corners of the Earth?
    Omnipresent God, but did not communicate to us 1on1?
    Nganung wala na lng gyud mo pakita ang ginoo sa kapanganoran nga siya ang ginoo, para ang tanan makabalo nga tinood siya? What's the point of being an Omnipresent Being, pero naa sugo?

Bible geniuses who " study the bible very carefully " please address this...
    Mao nay naka yabo ninyo mga eti-yes

Quote Originally Posted by necrotic freak View Post
    Mao nay naka yabo ninyo mga eti-yes
    ug ganahan ka mo answer, answer lng sa questions ana, kung zero yabo. lol rason again.

Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonBlownapart View Post
    di man na evolution noy murag death man na
    hahahaha just kidding bai, well on second thought, an evolution from physical into spiritual? hahaha diba god daw is spirit...so maybe then prehas nata ug dimension niya so magkita na..awp

11.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast