Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Dili biya boss. Dugay mahuman and sideline ra tawn ni nako.

Hi there..

I recently got a xbox 360 E.. but i dont know if its Jtagged or not.. how can i tell.. and there is no harddrive.. if Its jtagged can it launch games from external drive or usb ??

Quote Originally Posted by hijjawi View Post
    Hi there..

I recently got a xbox 360 E.. but i dont know if its Jtagged or not.. how can i tell.. and there is no harddrive.. if Its jtagged can it launch games from external drive or usb ??
    Check if FreeStyle 3 will load after the Xbox 360 logo. Or you have xexmenu under your game tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Assasaint View Post
    Check if FreeStyle 3 will load after the Xbox 360 logo. Or you have xexmenu under your game tab.
    i opened the console to clean it from the dust and dirt.. there is a chip installed on top of the motherboard and wires running in all directions.. its modded but i dont know what kind (kinda forgot to take a pic "sad").. when i turn on the xbox the logo comes up then it goes in.. nothing unusual pops.. and the menu inside is the normal one nothing indicating freestyle or xexmenu.. another thing it wifi enabled but i cant connect to anything.. and i dont have games to test which is which hahaha..

Hello bro I have a jtagged xbox pero limited ang hdd. turns out gi scam mi kai giilisan ang hdd sa gadget store nga gipalitan namo sa maze ayala. Plano nako i-upgrade siya into higher hdd. Makabuhat ka bro? then install nalang sad ug more games particularly Gran Turismo, Formula 1, Forza. And okay raba ni sila sa xbox? kai I heard nga nindut rani sila sa playstation

please quote me bro para makahibaw ko if nag reply naka

Quote Originally Posted by hijjawi View Post
    i opened the console to clean it from the dust and dirt.. there is a chip installed on top of the motherboard and wires running in all directions.. its modded but i dont know what kind (kinda forgot to take a pic "sad").. when i turn on the xbox the logo comes up then it goes in.. nothing unusual pops.. and the menu inside is the normal one nothing indicating freestyle or xexmenu.. another thing it wifi enabled but i cant connect to anything.. and i dont have games to test which is which hahaha..
    Sir, kindly check the Game Tab if there is an XeX Menu. Or maybe you can take a pic on your home screen.

Quote Originally Posted by prukutung View Post
    Hello bro I have a jtagged xbox pero limited ang hdd. turns out gi scam mi kai giilisan ang hdd sa gadget store nga gipalitan namo sa maze ayala. Plano nako i-upgrade siya into higher hdd. Makabuhat ka bro? then install nalang sad ug more games particularly Gran Turismo, Formula 1, Forza. And okay raba ni sila sa xbox? kai I heard nga nindut rani sila sa playstation

please quote me bro para makahibaw ko if nag reply naka
    You can use any external hard drive. Barato naman lang 1 TB ron. For games, Gran Turismo is exclusive to PlayStation.

Quote Originally Posted by Assasaint View Post
    Sir, kindly check the Game Tab if there is an XeX Menu. Or maybe you can take a pic on your home screen.
    i will do that and post the pic here soon..

up up up ......................

Sorry already retired

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast