Page 438 of 440 FirstFirst ... 428435436437438439440 LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 4397

alive pa mo mga sirs? nagplano ko musulod ani through trulyrichclub arun naay guidance kay newbie man. kmusta inyong investing dha?

Are you a professional?
    Are you an insurance agent?
    Are you an investment solicitor?
    Are you a banker?
    Are you a CPA?
    Are you a real estate broker?

Who wants to standout from the rest.
    Be a Certified Associate Financial Planner and standout from the rest. Subscribe to our newsletter here.

Saka ta ani bi.

Planning pud ko ani sauna pro nawala ang interest.

A few stock suggestions.

ABA: They will increase capital stock to give way for a potential investor.

C and ISM: Mislatel expected to get permit to operate this June or July from NTC.

GREEN and IRC: Massive Makati project expected to start anytime soon.

To further minimize the risk, just check the charts.

Good afternoon. Asa pwede makasugod ang newbie? As in zero knowledge, total dummy. Unsay first step or asa ta pwede makaton? Gnhn ko mag trading kay daghan ko extra oras

Quote Originally Posted by pakinimo View Post
    Good afternoon. Asa pwede makasugod ang newbie? As in zero knowledge, total dummy. Unsay first step or asa ta pwede makaton? Gnhn ko mag trading kay daghan ko extra oras
    try reading Marvin Germo books... good start

At 2010 cguro to, back when I got interested in stocks, pero wala ko kahibaw kung unsaon. Unya ang mga taw dire diile man mutabang. Mura mag mga Insti, mga pesting yawa! If I know puro cutloss.

Then, fast forward to 2017. I've read a manga. Billionaire Girl man ciguro to. So nag ka interest nasad ko sa stocks. Then I realized, Stock Market is not HARD or EASY. It's Simple. So kung ganahan mo mag ka idea or ma motivate, visit INVESTAGRAMS or FB page sa Trader's Lounge. See ya guys.

PS. AYAW MOG TUO ANANG MGA STOCK SUGGESTIONS/TIPS/RECO! MALOUY MO PLS! HINAGUAN NA NINYO NGA KWARTA...#Volatility

Quote Originally Posted by polgasensei View Post
    At 2010 cguro to, back when I got interested in stocks, pero wala ko kahibaw kung unsaon. Unya ang mga taw dire diile man mutabang. Mura mag mga Insti, mga pesting yawa! If I know puro cutloss.

Then, fast forward to 2017. I've read a manga. Billionaire Girl man ciguro to. So nag ka interest nasad ko sa stocks. Then I realized, Stock Market is not HARD or EASY. It's Simple. So kung ganahan mo mag ka idea or ma motivate, visit INVESTAGRAMS or FB page sa Trader's Lounge. See ya guys.

PS. AYAW MOG TUO ANANG MGA STOCK SUGGESTIONS/TIPS/RECO! MALOUY MO PLS! HINAGUAN NA NINYO NGA KWARTA...#Volatility
    you had a better teacher sir ~ self studying

sa una, you might have asked the wrong people diri. kay ako, nag pm pm ko, motubag man. if spoonfeeding ang expected, kana, walay mo spoonfeed diri

agree ko ana about sa reco sir. ako style, ako pa i check if ok ba jud using my own way

Quote Originally Posted by pakinimo View Post
    It depends unsay mo fit sa imong personality. An approach that works well for one may not work for you...as they often say "No two people are exactly the same". So I guess the best way is to know the different approaches first...what's required of you from each style and see which one best fits sa imong personality. Try reading Investopedia...you will learn the different approaches/style from this site.

Hello guys,

I am a Forex trader but still a newbie, and while learning Forex i am also taking profit at the same time.
    I have increased my cash flow aside from working on my primary job. Thanks to the software that i was introduced with, i am using an AI bot that does the trading for me automatically.
    Note that Forex trading is risky and you could lose money as well. But if you follow a conservative settings (recommended), your trades will not be aggressive and you will just allow your money to compound (long term goal).

The software i am using is Traide Ringer and the company who developed it is EACONOMY. My broker account is under ICMARKETS which is an Australian Broker.
    Take note that Forex Trading does not promise a fixed return (that would be scam already) and Forex Trading is LEGAL in the Philippines.

If you are interested to learn more, please PM me or contact me thru mobile: 0917 805 5403

If you want to see my results just contact me thru mobile or PM.

Result for the week (July15-July19):
    - Profit: 100.74 USD

Trade start: June 4, 2019
    Trading capital: 1,000 USD

Long term perspective*
    - Total profit as of June 4 to present: 634.44 USD

You can monitor your trades using mobile or PC.

P.S. We are leveraging from Technology. This is the power of Artificial Intelligence. If you will not use technology to earn now a days, you will be left behind. The robot does not get tired, it will work 24 hours for you.

11.    Advertisement