Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

nahuman nako bayad 2yrs ago pa. mo wait pako 3 years before mo mature. all in all 10yrs tanan.hahay.heheh

Huwag mo sayangin ang pera mo dito sa Kaiser at IMG. Mangagantso ang mga ito. Scam ika nga.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Sanaya View Post
    Huwag mo sayangin ang pera mo dito sa Kaiser at IMG. Mangagantso ang mga ito. Scam ika nga.
    Please elaborate your experience with IMG as to why you have said it is a scam. I have enjoyed IMG's benefits for years now and I can't comprehend how it is scam.

I see you are a new account and only have 1 post. If you do not reply in 1 month's time, then I believe you are just name-shaming IMG and its partners.

Quote Originally Posted by `system32 View Post
    Please elaborate your experience with IMG as to why you have said it is a scam. I have enjoyed IMG's benefits for years now and I can't comprehend how it is scam.

I see you are a new account and only have 1 post. If you do not reply in 1 month's time, then I believe you are just name-shaming IMG and its partners.
    dili pod ta katawag og shaming na'ng iyaha Sir
    kay basin na-timing'an na siya atong IMG'er nga wala nag-remit sa payment
    medyo nakalat man gud to

Quote Originally Posted by tele9 View Post
    dili pod ta katawag og shaming na'ng iyaha Sir
    kay basin na-timing'an na siya atong IMG'er nga wala nag-remit sa payment
    medyo nakalat man gud to
    basin sad although wala na sila karon with IMG. However, I would still like to hear his reply para maybe if naa sad siya point, we can correct it. At least, he should have elaborated more when dropping statements like that. Otherwise, you can't blame me thinking that way.

unsay benefits aning mo avail ka ug kaiser? kanang dili networking kay usik kaayo sa oras, ang produkto maoy akong gusto ma hibaw-an. thanks

Kaiser has the following

1.) short term care (for corporate, individual, family, and group)

2.) Senior care for ages 61 up to 100 (reimbursement type)

3.) Long term care
    Unbundled benefits with Life insurance, mutual fund investment and healthcare

Right now they are the Healthcare provider for Philippine Senate and Congress.

Kaiser International Health Group Inc. is registered as a health care provider. Kaiser is far more than an HMO. While most HMOs cater to both group and individual accounts, Kaiser's product is geared to address the long-term health care needs of individuals especially after their employment and retirement years. Try to check here if you are qualified to get quotation for Long term Healthcare ===>> 7607HF.imgcorp.com/longtermcare

Default Does Kaiser have financial reports?

How can you check the financial viability of the company?

How could you know if the company would still exist to deliver the benefits at its maturity and beyond?

@MademoiselleBrielle - to answer your questions i suggest you attend or join our online webinar
    @7PM PH Time (Monday - Saturday)

Register thru this link:
    https://174819ph.imgcorp.com/financialeducationlive/

Your questions will be answered.

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast