Default Tennis Hitter / Knocker - Cebu City

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a hitting partner in Cebu City. Maybe at the Kasambagan Sports Complex, or anywhere that's closer to the Cebu Business Park (Ayala). 1-hour 3 or 4 times a week, during the daytime. Probably best for a local college player who wants to make some extra money, and who's schedule allows them to play during the daytime. Could also be a teaching pro, but I'm not looking for (or paying for) lessons, just hitting and rallying. I'm not young anymore, and even when I was younger was only an average club player, but I am looking for someone much, much better than that.

We can discuss compensation. Please let me know if you are interested or if you know someone that might be interested.

Thanks!

just pm me..

And PM sent.

silingan pa lang ta we both enjoy gyud. newbie here sa tennis.

Lots of tennis sa Salang Tennis Club sa Talamban

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

nahan pud ko mag start ug duwa tennis

asa na dapit sa talamban boss?

If you're looking for a tennis hitter or knocker in Cebu City, you might want to try searching online or asking for recommendations from local tennis clubs or associations.

As an alternative, you can also consider using intermediate ball machines to improve your tennis skills. These machines are designed to simulate the speed and trajectory of an intermediate level tennis player, allowing you to practice and improve your shots and footwork.

While working with a tennis hitter or knocker can be beneficial, intermediate ball machines can provide a consistent and reliable training experience. Using these machines can also help you develop muscle memory and improve your reaction time, which can be valuable skills for any level of tennis player.

9.    Advertisement