Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

It's a nice new terminal nothing world class about it. However the surrounding infrastructure is very dreadful and nothing has changed. I hope the inefficiency of existing terminal will not arch over to the new terminal , otherwise it will end up as another ordeal the passengers have to suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by ian_1983 View Post
    It's a nice new terminal nothing world class about it. However the surrounding infrastructure is very dreadful and nothing has changed. I hope the inefficiency of existing terminal will not arch over to the new terminal , otherwise it will end up as another ordeal the passengers have to suffer.
    wait lang boss nga ma operational before ta mo judge. i think megawide is a good consortium to handle the operations of the airport. plust the airport will be run privately so expect good services albiet higher terminal fee. i have high hopes for terminal 2.

We will wait for the opening of a new terminal.

It is a world class terminal as what i have seen with other airport terminals. The facilities are at par from check in, to counters and efficiency.

The Terminal 1 will undergo renovations after the completion of T2. If the govt will allow the consortium to extend the contract and reclamation will push through as planned. This airport will have its own train to move around terminals and additional runways to be built.

i'm not excited to pay higher terminal fees...

travel tax 1650 + terminal fee 750..mayta naay improvement sa..dli lng sa ka taas sa fees..sa Tokyo Narita Airpot tawn ky libre ra nya grabe ka nindot murag mall..

ang existing terminal maoy sunod ayohon kay part gihapon sa contract ... its not world class but its very nice ..

Quote Originally Posted by RainRiku View Post
    travel tax 1650 + terminal fee 750..mayta naay improvement sa..dli lng sa ka taas sa fees..sa Tokyo Narita Airpot tawn ky libre ra nya grabe ka nindot murag mall..
    boss kinsa nag ingun libre sa narita airport?
    https://www.narita-airport.jp/en/faq_ask/psfc

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    boss kinsa nag ingun libre sa narita airport?
    https://www.narita-airport.jp/en/faq_ask/psfc
    Naa diay siya 1,250php departing apil sa ticket..ang travel tax wla pa, mag sugod inig 2019..

Quote Originally Posted by RainRiku View Post
    Naa diay siya 1,250php departing apil sa ticket..ang travel tax wla pa, mag sugod inig 2019..
    tanan airport boss naa man guro.di lang pud ko sure pero mao na kasagaran. and mostly gyud ani nila is apil na sa ticket. lain2x lang ang name. sa atoa terminal fee ang term. inig palit nimo sa ticket nimo naa gyud na naka breakdown na siya. sa atoa kay na hinayhinay na nila integrate sa ticket ang terminal fee/travel tax. as far as i know optional siya inig palit nimo sa ticket labi na if mupalit ka ticket sa mga PH based airlines.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast