Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

omaygad karun ra ko kabasa ani na thread. napacontemplate kos akong life ug ahat da. kung akos imong sitwasyon hagbay ra ko ni break down. grabeha sa imong naagian migo oy. nya nursing pa jud na mahal ug mga gamit. nagexpect mig computer/it. hehe. anyway congrats on your graduation! you really deserved it. you are an inspiration. good luck pud sa board exam ninyo pohon. we are hoping all the best for your future : D

Quote Originally Posted by darkfrance View Post
    Thank you all! Mo graduate nako. Scholar ko for 4 years, nursing akong course. Nag sideline ko tig buhat og requirements sa akong mga classmate. Tig ayo og computer, panday, mason, pintor, tanang tarbaho na pwede nako kuhaon akong gi kuha. Hantud karon dili gihapon ko ka believe na graduating nako! Thank you God og tanan sa istorya. Prayers and attitutde ra dyud. Kong nakoi nakatonan mao ang never give up. Akong motto kay "Challenge accepted!".
    Congrats bro! Experience usa unya apply dayon sa gawas like US, Australia o Canada kay dagko ug kita ang manga Nurse didto.

poteka, IDOLA nimo TS,

karon pako kabasa ani.

usa naka sa mga inspirasyon,

Congrats balig ka daghan.

daghan pang umaabot nga problema magka dako pa jud , pero kaya ra kaayo.

Read your story. You deserve more than a pat on your back. One of the bravest people and you've faced your battles jud. Kudos to you dong and God bless you even more.

Hi
    It has been a long time. I have passed the board exam and I am very thankful to God. I have been a registered nurse for 2 years already I am currently focusing in Critical care. I will never forget the advices that I got from this page. I was about to give up on life 7 years ago. Now I have been devoting my life to serve and cure others I would like you to know that problems come and go.
    Both of my parents have recovered from their drug addiction.
    I can't believe where I am now. I have never imagined that I can achieve this. My life has been full of struggles, it was very though. In the past 7 years I never had the opportunity to rest. Day and night I have to grind. But it was all worth it.
    Please if you are struggling right now, never give up! You can do it! You will carry that weight.

Hello after 8 years
    Naa nakos UK 😁😁 I'm currently working as a nurse here. The pay is better compared sa Pinas. Looking back, my life was very dark back then. Naga bisita ko diri na thread to stop and reflect unsay na hitabo sa ako kinabuhi. I can't believe how far I have reached. Dako akong utang kabubuton sa tanang ni hatag og tambag. Sa London ko ron nag work. It is a little bit challenging, stressful and draining. But in hardship, it is where growth happens.

Thanks Istorya and everyone part sa community diri! I will never forget you guys 😁😁😁

7.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234