Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

How can you possibly discuss the teaching of God if you don't believed that there is a God. How can you question his motive if you don't believed who he is?

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    Ezekiel 23:20 New International Version (NIV)

20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and
    whose emission was like that of horses

Interpretation: Guys with large d!cks actually did exist and gangbang was the norm.

edit: Im a print this bible verse as a sticker and stick it on places where people can read it.
    It even occured to me, did Mary orgasmed when she was raped by God?
    Pretty sure in reality nobody gets pregnant without the presence of sperm and egg cell...

Quote Originally Posted by luci_morningstar View Post
    How can you possibly discuss the teaching of God if you don't believed that there is a God. How can you question his motive if you don't believed who he is?
    Coz they are all just bunch of D_heads

Quote Originally Posted by RayGunz View Post
    It even occured to me, did Mary orgasmed when she was raped by God?
    Pretty sure in reality nobody gets pregnant without the presence of sperm and egg cell...
    In reality, there are living things that can be pregnant on its own. try looking for the topic - "Parthenogenesis: When Animals Reproduce Without a Mate"

naa pa kay pina "pretty sure" ha

And this is the level of understanding that will interpret the Bible?

Now you know why we dont agree with the idea that ALL people can interpret the Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by luci_morningstar View Post
    In reality, there are living things that can be pregnant on its own. try looking for the topic - "Parthenogenesis: When Animals Reproduce Without a Mate"

naa pa kay pina "pretty sure" ha

And this is the level of understanding that will interpret the Bible?

Now you know why we dont agree with the idea that ALL people can interpret the Bible.
    yeah sure, certain animal species can reproduce without mating. no arguments about that.

sad to say but humans are not one of them, still no records to this day of a human with successful pregnancy and delivery without the union of sperm/egg cell even with the aid of technology can offer..

likoy style pa more...thats for sure...

so... did Mary orgasmed when God raped her? i bet Joseph was in the fields and among the sheeps when that happpened...
    such analysis is even more realistic than Mary conceiving out from nowhere..i know you won't agree.. so

Kun momabdos ni imong silingan nga dalaga, unsa may mas katoohan..
    1. nag conceived through holy spirit
    2. nag parthenogenesis
    3. nag thor and jack sa iyang ka team..

its not that hard to swallow reality isn't it?

@emow

keep posting TS. ganahan ko ani ba. maka relate kos imu. nagbasa sad kos bible before and na abli ako mata.
    be reading this here on. .

Quote Originally Posted by emow View Post
    I'm not doing any comparison, I'm just applying common sense. Can you really say killing infants is okay? Say it if you believe God can kill innocent infants because of their guilty parents. Anybody else want to accept this medieval mentality of killing innocent children because their "god" said so as prime example of JUSTICE worthy to be continued in perpetuity?

Your god is as useless as all other gods. It's just a matter of time your nameless god will be part of mythology. From this point, just stay away. I think you are triggered enough.
    pagboot guro sa ginoo boss kanang nahitabo sa syria nga apil mga bata ug patay (gas bomb). same sa school shooting sa u.s.. nisonod ra diay naa sila sa bible kay mao may nakasulat ngadto. and matod pa sa uban pagboot nas ginoo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Walking KB View Post
    There are other laws that need to be considered, which might shed light on this situation.

When there is a fight between two people, the general rule is that what damage is done to one person is done to the other when the matter goes to court and the injurer is shown to be in the wrong. "If a man injures his neighbor, just as he has done, so it shall be done to him: fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth; just as he has injured a man, so it shall be inflicted on him" (Leviticus 24:19-20).

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 takes this in the other direction and someone not involved in the fight tries to intervene and injures one the fighters. The example used is of someone strongly interested in protecting one of the fighters -- his wife. Because of the other laws regarding fights, it is generally assumed that the wife caused permanent damage by her action. If a man had done this and caused injuring, the law in Leviticus 24:19-20 would set the punishment to an equivalent amount of damage to the person who did this. However, a woman doesn't have external genitals, so what would be considered equivalent damage? God set it at the lost of a hand. Even people intervening in a fight have a responsibility to not cause harm.
    ang verse sa bible kay ang babay nigunit sa notch sa kontra sa iya bana nya gipotol iya kamot sa iya bana, sakto ba?
    nya ang imu gi support nga verses kay lahi ra.

Quote Originally Posted by Walking KB View Post
    Balik2 anang killing of children.Ayaw lagi pagbuot sa desisyon sa Ginoo.
    sa akoa lang common sense ha. amahan naman jud ko, di sad guro ko mosogot patyon akoa anak oi kay tungod pagboot lang sa ginoo.
    ikaw sogot raka patyon imu anak kay pgboot sa ginoo? common sense lang ba

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lstorya View Post
    I really don't understand why people are getting a hard-on coz someone is discussing their religion. I actually enjoy what his writing. And he did put up a disclaimer, people complaining are like that person who went viral for having a mental breakdown coz the Taco Bell she went in isn't serving food served by Burger King.
    that burn though. well said.

Quote Originally Posted by RayGunz View Post
    yeah sure, certain animal species can reproduce without mating. no arguments about that.

sad to say but humans are not one of them, still no records to this day of a human with successful pregnancy and delivery without the union of sperm/egg cell even with the aid of technology can offer..

likoy style pa more...thats for sure...

so... did Mary orgasmed when God raped her? i bet Joseph was in the fields and among the sheeps when that happpened...
    such analysis is even more realistic than Mary conceiving out from nowhere..i know you won't agree.. so

Kun momabdos ni imong silingan nga dalaga, unsa may mas katoohan..
    1. nag conceived through holy spirit
    2. nag parthenogenesis
    3. nag thor and jack sa iyang ka team..

its not that hard to swallow reality isn't it?
    So how did you know that no human was able to conceived without a sperm? Do you have ALL the record off ALL human pregnancy in the entire history of Humans?

Just because you did NOT read it on the internet means its absolutely TRUE?

You dont even DO your own experiments, you JUST READ and swallow the writings of other people and Now you talk about Absolutes? kuyawa nimu gud.

God Raped Mary? and where did you arrive on that conclusion? from your decades of Bible study, from your decades of studying philosophy? or from your baseless hatred and ignorance?

really? i mean how low your IQ is when you can conclude that it was raped when there's not even ONE verse in the bible that GOD forced Mary and there is *** involved or any physical contact?
    OR MAYBE it is your SICK Mind spewing that garbage thoughts?

Only a person with SICK sexual Psychotic mind would be able to think ORGASM question from a non sexual verse

Quote Originally Posted by emow View Post
    This thread will be dedicated to other non feel-good bible verses. Aren't you just tired of hearing good bible verses over and over again? Let's post bible verses that questions how divinely inspired it really is. There will be no entertaining of arguments since it will cause problems with the admin; therefore, only non theists can interpret the posted bible verses. Theists, if this thread is somehow offensive to you, then just don't open the thread. For those who will be contributing, do not insult or use foul language unnecessarily when doing your interpretations.

ok guys. i think TS was able to set the ground rules clearly sa first page pa lamang sa iyang thread. respetaran na lang nato. if wala mo'y ma contribute regarding unpopular bible verses then ayaw na lang.. basa na lang ta. interesting bya xa. nakastorya man to among pari before nga marag sa old testament kay vengeful God jud si God, but na change xa sa new testament.. not sure if mao jud na iyang nasulti tho. kay sa tinuod lang the only books i read were genesis and revelations. lol. so this is something new.. go ra. ayaw ko'g awaya pls..

11.    Advertisement

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast