Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

send me the link of your photos on your facebook please. Lamats

3,800 a month. Location is in Labangon. Near Tisa. There is a shortcut at the back of gaisano tisa. Free parking for motorcycle. If you are particular about your safety and prefer a secure boardng house, this is the place for you. Inner road so it is quiet at night allowing you to sleep soundly. Free electricity. Free water. Can cook for only 200 a month charge for gasul or you can bring your portable stove. Only yaya and 2yr old boy at home all day. Gated safe neighborhood. Pls text only SUN 09432770406. Globe 09771334494. Look for Terri. Location is Saturn St. Tisa Hills, Labangon. Cebu City. 1 mo deposit and 1 month advance. Reservation date is the start of the count date. Minimum 6 month contract. See to appreciate. Viewing is every evenings only for weekdays and all day weekends. Wifi is available for a small fee. Room is fully furnished. Toilet and bath is always clean and used currently by 3 adults and a toddler only. Pictures are in my fb page theresa evans ( smiling spirit).

3,800 a month. Location is in Labangon. Near Tisa. There is a shortcut at the back of gaisano tisa. Free parking for motorcycle. If you are particular about your safety and prefer a secure boardng house, this is the place for you. Inner road so it is quiet at night allowing you to sleep soundly. Free electricity. Free water. Can cook for only 200 a month charge for gasul or you can bring your portable stove. Only yaya and 2yr old boy at home all day. Gated safe neighborhood. Pls text only SUN 09432770406. Globe 09771334494. Look for Terri. Location is Saturn St. Tisa Hills, Labangon. Cebu City. 1 mo deposit and 1 month advance. Reservation date is the start of the count date. Minimum 6 month contract. See to appreciate. Viewing is every evenings only for weekdays and all day weekends. Wifi is available for a small fee. Room is fully furnished. Toilet and bath is always clean and used currently by 3 adults and a toddler only.

Quote Originally Posted by bodacious_babe View Post
    3,800 a month. Location is in Labangon. Near Tisa. There is a shortcut at the back of gaisano tisa. Free parking for motorcycle. If you are particular about your safety and prefer a secure boardng house, this is the place for you. Inner road so it is quiet at night allowing you to sleep soundly. Free electricity. Free water. Can cook for only 200 a month charge for gasul or you can bring your portable stove. Only yaya and 2yr old boy at home all day. Gated safe neighborhood. Pls text only SUN 09432770406. Globe 09771334494. Look for Terri. Location is Saturn St. Tisa Hills, Labangon. Cebu City. 1 mo deposit and 1 month advance. Reservation date is the start of the count date. Minimum 6 month contract. See to appreciate. Viewing is every evenings only for weekdays and all day weekends. Wifi is available for a small fee. Room is fully furnished. Toilet and bath is always clean and used currently by 3 adults and a toddler only.
    Hello maam/sir. We are a couple (married) from Bohol. My wife is already working at Cebu Business Park, while I will be starting my work at RAFI at the end of September. Can I ask if Going to Ayala and to Colon is one ride via jeepney? Interested mi maam. Hope there are photos you can send. My number is 0949-443-9975 and my fb account is https://www.facebook.com/christian.anuta. Please PM me the photos maam. Salamat.

Quote Originally Posted by cmanuta View Post
    Hello maam/sir. We are a couple (married) from Bohol. My wife is already working at Cebu Business Park, while I will be starting my work at RAFI at the end of September. Can I ask if Going to Ayala and to Colon is one ride via jeepney? Interested mi maam. Hope there are photos you can send. My number is 0949-443-9975 and my fb account is https://www.facebook.com/christian.anuta. Please PM me the photos maam. Salamat.
    Good eve. Thank you for taking interest. Yes, colon is one ride ra as well as ayala. I work at i.t park myself and naanad ra ko sa distance. I invite you to look at my fb page, theresa evans (smiling spirit) naa public album didto. My number is 0943-277-0406 and 09771334494 and 416-1870. The smaller room, couple sad and i like them cos considerate sila and respectful. You will like them for sure. Ayala sad sa teleperformance ga work ang guy and sa crown regency ang girl. If you can visit tomorrow so much the better cos daghan ga inquire sad. Pilian lang jud ko cos i do have a toddler i am protecting ��

I understand mam. I will have my wife go for a visit basin ugma. Night shift siya sa shearwater health nurse siya but cpo nag work. She's there now, ako kay mag start sa end of September pa pohon. Will check out ur fb page now. Salamat sa reply maam. Will have the missus contact u ug unsa gani. Again thanks.

Youre welcome...

Available now. ��

3,800 a month. Location is 159 Saturn St, Tisa Hills. There is a shortcut (6min walk) to Gaisano, Tisa. Free parking for motorcycle. If you are particular about your safety and prefer a secure boardng house, this is the place for you. Inner road so it is quiet at night allowing you to sleep soundly. Free electricity. Free water. Can cook if you bring your own portable stove. Gated safe neighborhood. Pls text only SUN 0942-9645472. Globe 0956-7921-719. Look for Terri. 1 mo deposit and 1 month advance. Minimum 6 month contract. Atfer the 6th month, you go month-to-month which frees you of any contract. See to appreciate. Viewing is every evenings only for weekdays and all day weekends. Wifi is available for a small fee. Has balcony if you are a smoker. Toilet and bath is always clean and used currently by 3 adults and a toddler only.
    Last edited by bodacious_babe; 03-11-2018 at 12:59 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast