Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Peenut View Post
    At least you just want him to know how you feel. I'm curious, though, what was your answer? #chesmes
    tsimosa nis peenut ay...

OnT... dili jud na lain. pero pwede ra man pud read between the lines lang ang style...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kricket View Post
    tsimosa nis peenut ay...
    ayg saba fafs, at some point in our lives, we need a little dose of #chesmes to spice things up. echosss. I'm curious, though, ikaw ang pasabot ni MsTopSecret

OnTopic:

Ok ra mo admit jud oy, mo oyon sad ko ni koya @Kricket, read between the lines but don't assume, then you can tell how you feel na. jimmmsss

ayg saba fafs, at some point in our lives, we need a little dose of #chesmes to spice things up. echosss. I'm curious, though, ikaw ang pasabot ni MsTopSecret

OnTopic:

Ok ra mo admit jud oy, mo oyon sad ko ni koya @Kricket, read between the lines but don't assume, then you can tell how you feel na. jimmmsss
    well.. kung si dodong dave pa... magdala lang ug hopia inig sunod pickup ni mai

mas maau ipagawas imong feelings aron mahowasan ka. who knows naa pud d i xa gusto nimo. maowaw lng pud. char.

lain ang moadmit og feelings sa guy...

KUNG

guy pud ka.

At least you just want him to know how you feel. I'm curious, though, what was your answer? #chesmes

Told him i want to get to know him more, this was my answer last friday (when he asked me)

earlier today, we talked about it and asked him "what if i want a relationship?"

mao nanay uso ron. lets accept it na mga boys. let them do it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MsTopSecret View Post
    Told him i want to get to know him more, this was my answer last friday (when he asked me)

earlier today, we talked about it and asked him "what if i want a relationship?"
    What if ra bitaw na. nya nya nya unsa naman? #chesmes ?

di ra ka mag mind basin i-take advantage ka niya or unsa, kay you want to get to know him more man. Naa pud possibility nga he might just act differently if naa ka, then the other way around if wala ka..

What if ra bitaw na. nya nya nya unsa naman? #chesmes ?

di ra ka mag mind basin i-take advantage ka niya or unsa, kay you want to get to know him more man. Naa pud possibility nga he might just act differently if naa ka, then the other way around if wala ka..
    his answer was not favorable to me and i didnt take it against him. he can only give me a bit of his attention since he has kids. (he's not married though) so i understand him. right now, we still talk but not the kind of talk we used to have. No biggie haha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MsTopSecret View Post
    his answer was not favorable to me and i didnt take it against him. he can only give me a bit of his attention since he has kids. (he's not married though) so i understand him. right now, we still talk but not the kind of talk we used to have. No biggie haha
    What did you felt after you convey your feelings for him?

11.    Advertisement