Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Great suggestion and idea of having an exercise buddy to help you motivate and at the same time fun. You need to sacrifice in order to achieve your goals. Good luck and always stay healthy.

What I did first was to eliminate all REASONS I have for anything.
    Discipline is the key and the "Can Do" attitude.

From 107 Kg to ~85kg for 6 months+ of Bike to Work, Intermittent Fasting and be active (jogging/ hiking/ swimming and etc) and importantly recducing RICE and carbo.
    Last edited by Ekoydakoykoy; 11-10-2017 at 05:20 PM.

Its all because of CARBS.

eat low in carb and sugar, pag nka adjust nka go to full keto diet. You can also do this in cycle. 100% guaranteed loss ang fats hahaha. apili jogging og weight training. Most importantly di sad ni nimo ma buhat og wala ka motivation so go for motivation first!

let's do thisz?

Ako pud,,Kailangan njud k mo niwang...The body is willing but the spirit is weak..

Nov 24 or 25 game?

Hi, I was on the same boat as you a few months ago, however karon naka sugakod kos ako diet. Ako tambag kay download MyFitnessPal sa imo phone, and input tanan foods gikaon nako, believe me maconscious ka sa mga rice, ug mga fast foods. Wala lang tikasanay nya input jud religiously para mamonitor nimo imo calories. Nagmais nalang pud ko most of the time kaysa sa rice. I lost 7kg na this past 5 months buyag2 with minimal exercise. You may also refer to my latest reply sa Weight Loss 2016 thread giunsa nako. Good luck to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwforcer View Post
    I've been struggling to lose weight I since I can remember. Did many diets and exercises pero wa lang gyapon. Maybe you can teach me how not to eat too much. Please help me. D lang ni para pagwapa, para nis akong health.
    little steps at a time but keep your resolve.

start with avoiding sugar.

kana lang sa.

means absolutely no softdrinks, no more krispy kreme, maski 3n1, avoid all fuds with white refined sugar in it... just fight the urge, and just plain water imna.

yeah... mas nice if you have a buddy with the same goals pud.

Quote Originally Posted by swapai View Post
    Hi, I was on the same boat as you a few months ago, however karon naka sugakod kos ako diet. Ako tambag kay download MyFitnessPal sa imo phone, and input tanan foods gikaon nako, believe me maconscious ka sa mga rice, ug mga fast foods. Wala lang tikasanay nya input jud religiously para mamonitor nimo imo calories. Nagmais nalang pud ko most of the time kaysa sa rice. I lost 7kg na this past 5 months buyag2 with minimal exercise. You may also refer to my latest reply sa Weight Loss 2016 thread giunsa nako. Good luck to us.
    hala....mokaun pud diay ka ug mais bai? #14?

^^^ mosuway daw ko anang app sis, I lost 9 kilos tungod sa Pacer app pero mao lagi ang diet way limit.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast