Page 1393 of 1409 FirstFirst ... 138313901391139213931394139513961403 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,930 of 14083

Quote Originally Posted by slakker View Post
    di man mu fit ang style of play ni cp3 sa spurs, ball dominant kaayo si cp3 sigi lang dokdok sa bola. he needs to make a big adjustment in his style of play if adto siya spurs...
    Actually boss, CP3 can fit in. In fact his addition is simply plug-and-play due to his ball-handling, i.q, elite passing skills, good mid-range just enough to make the starters play to their fullest. The problem is the 35M/yr minimum and still going upwards. hehehe

In case the FO is shopping for a pg, Darren Collison is a safe choice to polish DJM.

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    Actually boss, CP3 can fit in. In fact his addition is simply plug-and-play due to his ball-handling, i.q, elite passing skills, good mid-range just enough to make the starters play to their fullest. The problem is the 35M/yr minimum and still going upwards. hehehe

In case the FO is shopping for a pg, Darren Collison is a safe choice to polish DJM.
    I don't think SAS will pick oldies at this time

Ok karon pa nako na absorb tanan. but it was a great run not knowing no tim duncan and parker in the conference final and no kawhi and lee so the achievement was good enough for me to smile. And last Batmanu it was a good run for this Big One in the conference finals you will forever be the kuroko and the scientist of spurs basketball. hehehe

Kinda disappointed with LMA but once he received the ball, Warriors know what to do, LMA cant handle the pressure yet so either he defers or fades and as what ive observe on replays everytime the ball is with LMA on the post hes like fouled 2x or more, but yeah nba is either soft or sometimes hard dont know what to believe anymore and knowing this is his first conference finals in what 8 years? correct me if im wrong please, so I will give him one more pass lol.

for FA hunting this summer we need point guards. i repeat point guards front court is already loaded and they know what they have to do after this experience but we need experience in our backcourt aside from mills. and also Danny needs to shoot with good accuracy so that opponents will respect his offense. and for the youngins keep the fire burning you are the future.

and dugaya pa sa november oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........
    Last edited by phuzaway; 05-26-2017 at 10:51 PM.

My take on this offseason whatnots...

Everybody needs to stay. Salary flexibility is actually quite simple and is very amenable. Waive Tony's existing contract, no team will take him in with a major injury, and then sign him back when he's healthy and ready to play. Tighten up his contract again, make him take the vet's min to free up his excess salary. Same thing with Pau if he decides to retire in SA. Let him opt out, take a lesser pay and re-sign him back. Same thing also with LMA but only in his 3rd year where player option is available. After this, the cap rises.

Polish every rookie and sophomore and upcoming ones, reserve cap space once Pau retires after his contract in San Antonio. Parker has 2 more years. Manu has one. When the two retires, Spurs got more salary to spend. If LMA decides to stay retire in SA, he will eventually take a significant pay cut. This is the most likely scenario. Spurs can also take back Baynesie to replace Dedmon. I kinda like that idea also.

Let CP3 suck in every last drop of penny the Clippers have.

I got a feeling that Durant's decision has created an impact thoughout the nba. Superstars may try to avoid that kind of decision and hopefully the 90's basketball will be back, like, only one superstar in every playoff bound team.

Wiz: Wall -> Beal, Porter, Gortat

Bucks: Giannis -> Parker, Delly, Brogdon

Bulls: Butler -> Mirotic, Lopez, Portis

Celtics: IT -> Smart, Bradley, Horford

Raptors: Derozen -> JV, Carroll, CoJo

Spurs: Kawhi -> LMA, Mills, Green

OKC: Westbrook -> Adams, Oladipo, Kanter

Rox: Harden -> Gordon, Ariza, Beverly

Utah: Hayward -> Gobert, Hill, Favors

Portland: Lillard -> CJ, Nurkic, Crabbe

Clips: CP3 -> Blake, Jordan, Crawford

Griz: Conley -> ZBo, Gasol, Allen

With the exception of CAVS and GSW since the two teams done fvcked up the whole league.

I got a feeling that Durant's decision has created an impact thoughout the nba. Superstars may try to avoid that kind of decision and hopefully the 90's basketball will be back, like, only one superstar in every playoff bound team.

Wiz: Wall -> Beal, Porter, Gortat

Bucks: Giannis -> Parker, Delly, Brogdon

Bulls: Butler -> Mirotic, Lopez, Portis

Celtics: IT -> Smart, Bradley, Horford

Raptors: Derozen -> JV, Carroll, CoJo

Spurs: Kawhi -> LMA, Mills, Green

OKC: Westbrook -> Adams, Oladipo, Kanter

Rox: Harden -> Gordon, Ariza, Beverly

Utah: Hayward -> Gobert, Hill, Favors

Portland: Lillard -> CJ, Nurkic, Crabbe

Clips: CP3 -> Blake, Jordan, Crawford

Griz: Conley -> ZBo, Gasol, Allen

With the exception of CAVS and GSW since the two teams done fvcked up the whole league.
    Well this sums up all of it, haha love the last part tho. Haha

Just good to know David Lee doesn'e need surgery. This man has got to stay in SA too.

Spurs’ Lee won’t need surgery - Spurs Nation

Just good to know David Lee doesn'e need surgery. This man has got to stay in SA too.

Spurs’ Lee won’t need surgery - Spurs Nation
    They should have kept Diaw as well. The veteran contributed a lot to their plays.

Quote Originally Posted by tal_polano View Post
    They should have kept Diaw as well. The veteran contributed a lot to their plays.
    Imagine Diaw and Lee together in a small ball, with Manu, Patty and Simmons/Kyle. Ball movement would be reminiscent of 2014.

Pau should hang it up already. A solid center is still actually needed. Someone that takes LMA's defensive tasks so that he can focus on scoring. Thinking of Serge but... he aint cheap so, gotta accept and move on.

http://www.poundingtherock.com/2017/...-player-option

Maybe PATFO realized, in hindsight, that they should've gone after Serge instead of Pau? Dunno.

hahaha Im just a fan of his play style, so...

11.    Advertisement