Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Washing machine

Quote Originally Posted by euan View Post
    charlotte le bon who?
    yeah who's that?

anyway, the movie is on track to make at least $1.2 billion. not bad Disney...

Saw the movie already. Not much was changed from the original and its not actually a bad thing.

I had fun.
    Last edited by Quilluaz; 03-27-2017 at 05:22 PM.

How to make your children like the baphomet watch this movie.

No disney for my children.
    Last edited by Kenshiro; 03-28-2017 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshiro View Post
    How to make your children like the baphomet watch this movie.

No disney for my children.
    Man, just let your children watch The Greatest Love or Wildflower.
    Im sure those TV shows can deliver better lessons in life.

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    Man, just let your children watch The Greatest Love or Wildflower.
    Im sure those TV shows can deliver better lessons in life.
    Those shows are responsible for your generation.

Seriously Disney is known to very heavy in subliminal messages.
    warning to parents who care what their children watch.
    Last edited by Kenshiro; 03-28-2017 at 10:20 AM.

My generation? You mean OUR generation? Are you like 50 years older than me to call it a generation? You're probably only a bit older than me by a year or two basing on your actions here on this forum. Im in my early parenthood just so you know and Disney together with its classics are tremendously better (even under your impression of them hiding messages - such conspiracy theory right there, though) than the type of TV shows/movies you're kid(s) are seeing now.

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    My generation? You mean OUR generation? Are you like 50 years older than me to call it a generation? You're probably only a bit older than me by a year or two basing on your actions here on this forum. Im in my early parenthood just so you know and Disney together with its classics are tremendously better (even under your impression of them hiding messages - such conspiracy theory right there, though) than the type of TV shows/movies you're kid(s) are seeing now.
    You seem to know a lot about telenovelas. Did not even have a hint what these shows are before googling.

Rub it off as conspiracy theory, isn't that what they say when they're hiding something.
    There are obvious portrayal of satanic worship, sexuality, and parent rebellion in the lessons and messaging of these movies.
    Just a warning to you parents.
    If you have let your children watch these movies that is fine, but make sure to avoid these next time.
    It will be a challenge for us parents on what our children watch these days they are bombarded with shows like these even non disney.
    Well with that thought why don't you give your children get more productive activities away from tv or tablet.
    Get them to art summer class, bible classes, music class or just simple house hold chores.
    Let them learn how to love these task, instill discipline among them not by shock but gradual consistency.
    Last edited by Kenshiro; 03-28-2017 at 10:50 AM.

You seem to know a lot about telenovelas. Did not even have a hint what these shows are before googling.

Rub it off as conspiracy theory, isn't that what they say when they're hiding something.
    There are obvious portrayal of satanic worship, sexuality, and parent rebellion in the lessons and messaging of these movies.
    Just a warning to you parents.
    If you have let your children watch these movies that is fine, but make sure to avoid these next time.
    It will be a challenge for us parents on what our children watch these days they are bombarded with shows like these even non disney.
    Well with that thought why don't you give your children get more productive activities away from tv or tablet.
    Get them to art summer class, bible classes, music class or just simple house hold chores.
    Let them learn how to love these task, instill discipline among them not by shock but gradual consistency.
    There's something really wrong with you bro, not just your mindset but your personality too. No wonder, everybody laughs at you here. You play the preacher role, go ahead. You are so wrong in many ways with your argument, then, you wrote down Bible classes. Are you just implying to control them throughout the day rather than letting children be children at their own pace (w/ a guardian of course)? You see, I'll let them watch shows meant for children.

I want my child to be normal someday not someone that reacts and complains about every single thing under the sun, just like you are doing right now.

Preach somewhere else bro, not on a movie section for crying out loud.

The thread has become cancerous now because you spilled poop on it.

Conspiracy Theory nutjob alert!

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast