Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

hi, ask unta ko ba, what if I decided to stop my VUL policy after paying my premium regularly sud sa 10 years,..like gusto nako iwithdraw natan.. Pila kaha makuha nako considering akong face amount kay 500k with Accidental benefit ug Critial Illness benefit nga 500k each.. Please enlighten me.

Choose the longest standing life insurance company and the number 1 life insurer in the Philippines for 6 consecutive years(2011-2016)..Choose Sun Life.. as the insurance company of your choice. Sun Life's performance and reputation speaks for itself.

Let me help you secure your financial future through our wide array of products tailored-fit for your own needs. If you want to know more leave a comment and we can discuss...Thanks.

Sunlife or Pru Life.. pwede ra bisan asa bro but taronga ug pili imo adviser ayaw anang baligyaan raka. Kung baligyaan raka walk out dayon. Make sure what you are getting fits your needs. Make sure also imo adviser also has insurance and investment of his own. Mostly ang agents kay gaayo ra ang porma

Anyone can recommend me a Sun Life financial adviser/broker? Planning to get one or two.

Hello..I'm a licensed financial adviser from Sun Life..Below are my contact details. Pls contact me and I'll help you secure a perfect plan for you.

Contact No.: 09498858490
    E-mail: wiseinfinance@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by gorgeous_jen View Post
    Hello Noboss sa investment walay guarantee. You have to make sure nga imong advisor updated sa up and down sa market. Recently, a client made a decision to put all his hard earned money sa one of our account in Pru Life. One time payment ra to nga program iyang gkuha just this year and after 1 year and 2 months or so from 100k one time niya nga gbutang naka ginansya siya og almost 150k Depende sad na sa flow sa market and up and down, one thing that notice if you have a good fund manager under sa inyung company nindot jud ang tubo. By the way, our fund manager who manage our fund is "East Spring Investment" award winning and they also manage the retirement fund of Bangko Sentral ng Pilinas Currently our Equity Fund has the highest return per annum 14% per annum. Feel free to message me if you have more questions and clarifications. Thank you and Godbless!

Regards,
    Jenny
    guaranteed ni 14% per annum inyo fund management madam? whether what is the fluctuation on market volatility?

VULs can get negative fluctuations there is no flooring and ceiling on the investment side.

There is a chance that when the investment side cash value becomes low, it cannot fund the protection side and the policy might get lapsed. You need to know this info.

Sunlife is american and prulife is uk

Sun Life is from Canada.

11.    Advertisement

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast