Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ako2x View Post
    Naa direct cebu to siquijor?
    naa bai.. murag hapon ang byahe ana

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dKyOrt22 View Post
    naa bay barge padung siquijor? ug asa pd manukad?
    naa.. sa dumaguete ka manukad.. 100 ang pliti ana

Blog Entries
    [QOUTE\]naa.. sa dumaguete ka manukad.. 100 ang pliti ana[/QUOTE]

plano nako magdala motor, naa ka idea what time byahe ug pila bayad boss?

Quote Originally Posted by ivangwapo View Post
    naa bai.. murag hapon ang byahe ana

- - - Updated - - -
    Dli dagko balud karon?
    musuway unta ko sa santander - larena bah

had so much fun sa akong recent vacation to Siquijor
    will definitely go back soon

been to siquijor multiple times na kay taga didto man ang ako bro in law. last namo adto kay dec last year, nag landtrip mi (convoy 3 ka sakyanan). cebu-santander, santander-sibulan, sibulan-duma, duma-siquijor. almost 8 hrs jud ang byahe pero lingaw ra kay tibuok angkan man namo kuyog. amo givisit ato kay coco grove resort, cambugahay falls, salagdoong beach, fish spa (lazi) visit ug church in every town (matuyok ra jud ang isla in one day). and their beach never fails! especially katong cliff jumping sa dakong bato sa salagdoong.

kinsay ganahan mukuyog Nako? adto ta ninyo sa siquijor? this coming April 3 and 4.... timing pud nga double off ko ani nga tym

Blog Entries
    From my cousin's recent experience in Siquijor
    (Extracted from his Facebook post)

""SIQUIJOR" 4.10.2017

From Cebu City, travel by land either a private vehicle, a bus or a rented van going to Santander. Ride a ferry going to Dumaguete City via Sibulan/Tampi port. Go to the port area of Dumaguete City near the boulevard and ride another ferry going to the island of Siquijor.

We only have 1 day to explore and visit the hotspots of Siquijor. I used google and tripadvisor to get some ideas about the island and to find some good hotel to stay overnight. We did not expect to visit a lot of places in the island, we only wished to see at least 3 best spots there. But here's what happened...

As we arrived at the port of Siquijor, just outside the port area you can find a shop that says "Rent Motorcycle", where you can rent it for 350 pesos for 24hrs (gasoline is excluded and make sure you have a driver's license), my friend said you can still negotiate with the price, but I opted not to, it's already a good deal, isn't it? Plus the guy in the shop gave us ideas about where to go and even helped us find a nice hotel.

After leaving some of our stuff in the hotel, we started the tour by ourselves at around 9:00am... first, we went to Capilay Spring Park, it's a public park where families can do picnics and swim in the cold spring waters. Next we went to see the century old balete tree at Campalanas, Siquijor where we also had a fish spa for only 10pesos. There's also a souvenir shop in the area.

Next stop was at St. Isidore Church and Lazi Convent, took some snapshots and prayed. God blessed our day with a nice weather and safe travels. After a quick stop at the church, we went inside Coco Groove beach resort cos we were amazed by its unique structural design and of course, to get a glimpse of their white sand beach. It was just a quick visit and then we went to our next destination (my favorite), the CAMBUGAHAY FALLS (capslock para intense), you have to take the 135 steps going down. This is where you can do trekking, swimming, jumping and swinging into the waterfall. We stayed here for more than an hour.

Next stop was the Salagdoong Beach passing through their Man-made forest. We had our lunch at the resort's restaurant (their shrimp sinigang is sooo good!). Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take off one of my bucket lists, which is cliff diving because it was closed for some safety reason. So we decided to leave and went to our next destination, the peak of Siquijor island as they said, the Bandilaan Nature's Park. I drove fast just to reach the destination and get to see the island and the beautiful sunset. There was no one in there, not even the caretaker, so after exploring the place, we went back down to the town and went back to our hotel before it gets dark and took some rest before dinner.

And finally, to end a one beautiful day, we went to the island's number 1 best restaurant (according to google & the hotel staff), it's called "BAHA BAR". We tried their chicken wings, brick oven pizza, mixed seafood fettuccini and their craft beer. Adding to the perfect delicious food is the nice ambience, cool interiors and great service (our food was served in less than 10minutes).

It didn't give me satisfaction and I did not get what I expected...
    because it gave me more and it was not satisfying
    because I want more. I want to go back.
    I had a great and fantastic day!
    Siquijor is differently nice!""
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

Hi medyo dili specific ang answer if naa ba ferry dretso sa Siquijor?So naa bai Cebu-siquijor?kanang di na mo agi of duma, pila ang ferry ceb-siquijor?unsa na pier if naa man. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by versatile View Post
    Hi medyo dili specific ang answer if naa ba ferry dretso sa Siquijor?So naa bai Cebu-siquijor?kanang di na mo agi of duma, pila ang ferry ceb-siquijor?unsa na pier if naa man. Thanks.
    walay direct cebu - siquijor

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by versatile View Post
    naa cebu - siq pero adto na ka sa liloan port ana. 10:00am ang departure time, 2hrs ang travel.

advantage sa duma port is daghan ships mo carry nimo which is much earlier sa liloan port, plus you get to stroll sa duma for a bit, murag side trip na ba.

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast