Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

seven eleven, (mag 3-1 ra ko)

asa kaha barato nga coffee shop with wifi diri sa cebu?

bo's is my first choice for frap..
    pero if kailangan kog caffeine fix, I'd go to Krispy Kreme.. sipa kaayo ang cappuccino.. epektib, mag siga imong mata, sakto kaayo bangil sa graveyard shift nya kuwang kag tug.. hehe

Civet Coffee at I.T. Park but very expensive at P500+ and in my opinion, grossly overrated. Also tried Coffee Factory's Kenya Coffee at A.S. Fortuna but had better elsewhere.

My favorite and really love Bo's Sagada and Mt. Matutum (French Press). I got them every early morning for 14 consecutive days at the BTC location. Lami jud kaayo na mga beans diay ang product sa mga pinoy. I strongly suggest i-patronize ninyo local...

bo's ako go-to.
    pero muadto rko kung magwork labi na if kadlawn.

i really hope naay mag open 24hrs puhon sa mandaue. not 10pm, 1am or 2am.
    24 hrs.

Bo's.............

workplace cafe. new go-to spot. found it just recently. pabor kaayo atong naay plano magstay for long hours.
    ang downside ra nya is dili cya 24 hrs. mao ra.

Company Pantry Coffe Shop ra tawn..
    Simple lang... Nescafe gold 1 teaspoon and a sprinkle of sugar.... in short medyo pait nga kape.. :P

Blog Entries
    I hate to admit it but the little hipster coffee joints here (Perth, Australia) are good. I hate the pretentious decor but they know coffee. Perth's coffee culture is great and there is a reason why they won't let Starbucks open here. I may have liked it once upon a time but I find it too sweet and frilly. We have the Italians that migrated to Australia to thank for their coffee. I love it. I love my shot of espresso and steamed milk (no sugar or flavoured syrups). Standards differ from state to state. I worked as a barista for years and customers from all over Australia have told me they prefer Perth's coffee.
    I went to The Philippines on a holiday with hubby and ordered a latte from Bo's and what I got tasted like condensed milk with a smidge of coffee flavour. I'd rather drink the instant stuff tbh. But I understand that every country has a different standard/taste.
    I also enjoy Turkish coffee, if made well. I guess I like bitter coffee. I have a Nespresso machine which was good for a while but the novelty has worn off and it's now sitting in the cupboard. Plus, buying the capsules is annoying. If I want to, I'll use a coffee plunger and brew it that way but I don't mind freeze dried instant coffee.
    I also want to mention that coffee doesn't do anything for my energy so I can drink it at night. I just like it for the taste. However, I don't really like "coffee flavoured" desserts, lollies, etc.
    Last edited by LaBelleza; 06-20-2017 at 05:43 AM.

Blog Entries
    kung sa kalami sa coffee adto ko sa Starbucks kay i really like their Green Tea Latte

pero kung sa ambiance mo go ko for Cafe Namoo or Gentlemen (SM Cebu & SM Lacion)...

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast