Page 595 of 599 FirstFirst ... 585592593594595596597598 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,950 of 5984

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStar View Post
    the best jd ang boost...grabe kaayo ang cushion di sad mag sakit akong tuhod
    Personally wala pa jud ko ka try ug boost but I've heard a lot of good things about it boss, I'm planning to get one once I fire sale is up this coming December. Akong tirada is ang Ultra boost and the latest DRose 7 Naa koy na buy karon, ang Anta Klay 2 pero I dont know how to post it here using Mac book di man ma copy from Photobucket gud

Quote Originally Posted by The_JACKAL View Post
    Personally wala pa jud ko ka try ug boost but I've heard a lot of good things about it boss, I'm planning to get one once I fire sale is up this coming December. Akong tirada is ang Ultra boost and the latest DRose 7 Naa koy na buy karon, ang Anta Klay 2 pero I dont know how to post it here using Mac book di man ma copy from Photobucket gud
    energy boost man akoa ron...ngita sad ko anang ultra boost lisod man pangitaon...wala ko kakita ari sa atoa...if naa man gani walay discount...

---

diin ka naka palit anang imong KT 2?

Quote Originally Posted by jasonrey View Post
    open nadaw ang nba store sa ayala
    verified info na boss kay moadto ko.. hehehe

- - - Updated - - -

NBA legend, Hall of Famer and former Defensive Player of the Year Gary Payton will be in town starting today for the opening of the first NBA Store outside of Manila – the NBA Store Cebu at the Ayala Center Cebu.

Today, Payton will be participating in an NBA Cares event at the Abellana National School before proceeding to the VIP launch of the NBA Store.

Tomorrow, the tough, hard-nosed guard who had previously played for five different teams in a career that spanned nearly two decades, will be on hand to meet and interact with fans at the store opening.

To commemorate the occasion, the first 300 customers that purchase an item will receive an NBA gift.

Located on the fourth level of the Ayala Center in 452 square meters of retail space and managed by International Athletic Trading Company, Inc. (IATC), the new NBA Store will offer a wide selection of authentic NBA products from all 30 teams, including official jerseys, footwear, performance gear, lifestyle apparel, and non-apparel merchandise including basketballs, toys, collectibles, and more.

The store will also offer personalized jerseys and will feature interactive elements including NBA 2K video game players where fans test their gaming skills and compete against each other, a Pop-a-Shot machine and a dedicated section for NBA memorabilia.

The flagship NBA Store in the Philippines in Glorietta 3 opened in 2014, followed by the store in Mega Fashion Hall in 2015 and the store in TriNoma in 2016.

Read more: http://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/113192/gary-payton-cebu-nba-store-opening#ixzz4Qpba23C0
    Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

swingman jerseys at 3495
    replica jerseys at 2495

Got my swingman Jersey from Adidas online store.

swingman jerseys at 3495
    replica jerseys at 2495

bro ask lang ko nba store ni sa ayala cebu?

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbing Calm View Post
    bro ask lang ko nba store ni sa ayala cebu?
    yes. sa Ayala

yes. sa Ayala
    kanusa lang ni nag open ang nba store bro? last last week gikan man ko didto wa man ko kabantay hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbing Calm View Post
    kanusa lang ni nag open ang nba store bro? last last week gikan man ko didto wa man ko kabantay hehe
    gahapon man toh opening, 6pm. ning adto ko past 9pm, open man ghapon sila, mao ning sulod ko

gahapon man toh opening, 6pm. ning adto ko past 9pm, open man ghapon sila, mao ning sulod ko
    ahh gahapon ra diay. i see. nindot ni dah, para di nata mahasol adto manila or order sa gawas. thanks sa info bro

11.    Advertisement