Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

@noboss, hehehe..thanks kaayo bai.. I'm learning a lot from you..but there are some terminologies that you are using not familiar with.. but I'm learning.. hehehe..

but I really appreciate the insights you have given me. makat-on ko dapat and hope dili ka mapul-an mag sige tubag sa akong mga pangutana...hehehe..

By the way, when I check my trading history, kato pa man diay ko Aug. nag sugod ug invest.. so baby pa gyud diay kaayo ko ani.. and one of my desire is that I can share also my knowledge to others just like in photography.. heheheh

Quote Originally Posted by snake_eye View Post
    @noboss, hehehe..thanks kaayo bai.. I'm learning a lot from you..but there are some terminologies that you are using not familiar with.. but I'm learning.. hehehe..

but I really appreciate the insights you have given me. makat-on ko dapat and hope dili ka mapul-an mag sige tubag sa akong mga pangutana...hehehe..

By the way, when I check my trading history, kato pa man diay ko Aug. nag sugod ug invest.. so baby pa gyud diay kaayo ko ani.. and one of my desire is that I can share also my knowledge to others just like in photography.. heheheh
    Sige lang boss. Mao man jud na basta sugud pa ta. We all are newbies in the market kay although some price actions and charts are doing "similar" movements in a way sa lihok sa prices nila and you could see asa padulong probably, there are always new learnings kay market always surprises us. I say "probably" sa lihok sa prices kay all are probabilities man and no one can actually predict asa jud padulong and price movement sa stock. We can just react and decide on what to do next according sa ato plano before we buy and adjust accordingly.
    The more ma expose ka sa market and how it works, you gradually realize na dapat naa jud diay ta certain approach na kung asa ta ka earn sa market more than what the average people participating in the market do. For sure daghan pitfalls and losses in the process but if your dedicated jud i think you'll get to a point na you come up with your own trading system na you minimize your losses on trades, cut positions na losing, and ride the strong ones.

Ang sa terms boss kay more on the technical related na and for sure makabalo lang ka na as you go along.

Mao ni some of my trades boss. Lisod man gud upload sa files gikan laptop diri istorya kay dili pwede local file ba dapat nakapost na online.

Lain lain na trades and more on within the day after buying or the next day ga sell ko daun depende sa price action. 1-2 days holding time. Pero now i'm practicing effective trend following trades, na usually holding time is weeks to a month. Sa una ga palit ko bluechips pero came to a realization na dili para nako na kay impatient ko and di ko ganahan na gamay volatility or price change ug taas kaau na timeframe. ang loss na dako na kanang -40% sa WEB kay more on negative market sentiment na hitabo mao na gi cut ko daun losses nako even dako sya and then move on to other trade setups na nindot.

I'm also planning to do day trading, but lisud pa kaau ako sitwasyon kay nag day time work pa. But as soon as I could come up with my targeted capital, undang nako work and focus on this and my other investments. And most importantly sa business namo matutukan na nako.

I'm planning to trade on penny stocks, cut losses dayun pag dili maau starting or sell daun pag naabot na sa target na price. Patience and discipline pud importante ani. Be both technical and fundamental as possible, study2 lang ta ani. I know I have a lot to learn pa about ani, but I love doing it.

Default Dividend schedule as of Nov. 20, 2016

Here is the dividend schedule as of November 20, 2016 for common stocks:

Here are some key notes to remember for the dividends: 1. You should hold the stocks until the day before the ex-date if you want to receive dividends. 2. If you purchase stocks on ex-date, you are NOT entitle to dividend, instead the seller get the dividend.

You can find more here: Dividend Update | Pinoy Stocks Journal

active ko sa PSE since 2010. from 2010 to 2014 long term investment ko which is ako gchoose na mka stocks ky mga bluechip and when i realized nga mo profit man diay ko if ako trading style ky ako usbon since ky pag trace nko sa history sa charting kapila man diay ni hi and low ang stocks nga daghan ko na miss nga opportunity to buy low and sell High so i decided to change my trading style into position trading until nahimo na og day trading or tsupitero since naganahan namn nga mo earn within 1day, 3days or week. but later on ill observed nga during on my technical analysis using any indicators and my favorite technique was only using price action but with level of support and resistance nga dili namn mo takdo sa ako tech analysis. so i found out diay nga tungod anang mga jockey nga trader which ila ma control ang volumes sa isa ka stocks labi na kadto dili mga blue chips. mao na sila ang mga wolf of stocks ky they hunt newbie kadto ilang ma hype. so i decide to change into forex since dili man ma control og ma hype sa mga "wolf traders" kaning forex tungod sa trillions of dollars a day ang volumes ani and ang mka move or change sa market kadto ra mga bigboys (institutional traders like banks, hedge funds and so on)

since 2014 until now fulltime trader nko sa forex ky mka focus nko sa ako technical analysis nga dili nko mahadlok sa mga wolf/jockey trader bec i know forex cant be move or manipulate bastabasta lang. and most i like sa forex ky dili nko mag fundamental anaylisis so im on focus on tech analysis na

pero naa gihapon ko stocks pero long term investments na bahala og hinay atleast na invest nko kysa ako ibutang sa banko. but ako gain subra sa forex ako ibutang sa stocks as a investments

@noboss, question napud.. what's your indicator or trigger that you can can say that it's the best time to sell or the best time to hold for now? Mura pud lagi nindot ang trader dah..

By the way, do you have two online brokers? One for long term and the other one is for trading?

@spectrespook, what do you mean by targeted capital? You mean, if you're aiming for P1M, mao na ang imong target capital na abton? Unsa pud na ilang gi ingon nga Target price? Sakto ba akong term...hehehe..

Just a follow-up question for both of you, if I would change my strategy and also be a day trader, how many hours in a day would you spend checking on the movement of the market? The reason I'm asking is that I can only spend around half a day for it. Say, 9am-11:30/12nn.

- - - Updated - - -
    @iron_dick, I'm also curious about FOREX...can you discuss or enlighten us about it?

@noboss, question napud.. what's your indicator or trigger that you can can say that it's the best time to sell or the best time to hold for now? Mura pud lagi nindot ang trader dah..

By the way, do you have two online brokers? One for long term and the other one is for trading?

Just a follow-up question for both of you, if I would change my strategy and also be a day trader, how many hours in a day would you spend checking on the movement of the market? The reason I'm asking is that I can only spend around half a day for it. Say, 9am-11:30/12nn.
    RSI and moving averages lang akua gamit boss. for me thats already effecive and enough. if that's your style na morning session ka lang, then so be it. importante objective nimo is to gain on those times. pero usually pag ing ana na di ka makamonitor sa market the whole time, then you should opt for trend following then set stops.

@spectrespook, what do you mean by targeted capital? You mean, if you're aiming for P1M, mao na ang imong target capital na abton? Unsa pud na ilang gi ingon nga Target price? Sakto ba akong term...hehehe..

- - - Updated - - -
    @iron_dick, I'm also curious about FOREX...can you discuss or enlighten us about it?
    actually boss dali man lang ang transition sa forex if naa nka backround sa stock market ky ang gamit nga indicators og mga tech analysis ky same ra sila. ang imo katonon ang paagi sa spreads sa forex. if gusto ka makat.on og forex ako ma suggest mag self study lang naa daghan sa net like youtube. or naa to diri taga istoryan nag post about forex murag mo conduct to xa og free overview sa forex ky forex broker man guro to xa try lang og search diri

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by noboss View Post
    RSI and moving averages lang akua gamit boss. for me thats already effecive and enough. if that's your style na morning session ka lang, then so be it. importante objective nimo is to gain on those times. pero usually pag ing ana na di ka makamonitor sa market the whole time, then you should opt for trend following then set stops.
    ako ma suggest lang for TA ky masteron nimu unsa mo fit nimu nga indicator then dont forget jud sa volume ky mao nay dako og rule sa stock market kanang volume niya ky ma useless jud imo mga TA even positive imo mga indicators if ang volume dili ka motan.aw

Quote Originally Posted by iron_dick View Post
    ako ma suggest lang for TA ky masteron nimu unsa mo fit nimu nga indicator then dont forget jud sa volume ky mao nay dako og rule sa stock market kanang volume niya ky ma useless jud imo mga TA even positive imo mga indicators if ang volume dili ka motan.aw
    Yes boss. Masterun jud. On volume as experienced, kay breakout trader ko and wala ko gasulod sa illiquid na stocks, the volume just follows once naay buy up on breakout. And tabang pod ang moving averages especially sa price action bisag naa pa na big volume buy up or selldown. Especially naa mga share crosses pod ginahimo ang mga brokers that can sometimes "mislead" volume transacted on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by noboss View Post
    Yes boss. Masterun jud. On volume as experienced, kay breakout trader ko and wala ko gasulod sa illiquid na stocks, the volume just follows once naay buy up on breakout. And tabang pod ang moving averages especially sa price action bisag naa pa na big volume buy up or selldown. Especially naa mga share crosses pod ginahimo ang mga brokers that can sometimes "mislead" volume transacted on the day.
    nice boss! day trader ka boss or swing?

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast