Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

TS dont you know nga ang ubang TNT sa US more than 15 yrs na ug naka adapt nas culture.they have childrens and families who are legal citizens.they contributed to the society and paying taxes even odd jobs ilang work.these are the people that trump called "terrific".obama came to a deferred plan called DACA and DAPA.ma.protectionan unta tong mga illegal nga naay US citizen parents/children. You dont know the stories of these people,they came to US decide to overstay kay naay gibuhi sa pinas.

Quote Originally Posted by rockrhyan1982 View Post
    TS dont you know nga ang ubang TNT sa US more than 15 yrs na ug naka adapt nas culture.they have childrens and families who are legal citizens.they contributed to the society and paying taxes even odd jobs ilang work.these are the people that trump called "terrific".obama came to a deferred plan called DACA and DAPA.ma.protectionan unta tong mga illegal nga naay US citizen parents/children. You dont know the stories of these people,they came to US decide to overstay kay naay gibuhi sa pinas.
    illegal will always be illegal.. they know it from the start... kaming mga legal applicants ang ma apektuhan tungod anang mga TNT sa america. gusto nila shortcut.. why not do it in a legal way? kun dli sila qualified mo work didto then pagpuyo mo dnhe sa pinas.
    Last edited by jhay86; 11-22-2016 at 09:41 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jhay86 View Post
    illegal will always be illegal.. they know it from the start... kaming mga legal applicants ang ma apektuhan tungod anang mga TNT sa america
    I am talking about the illegals nga naka established na sa US.yes illegal is illegal but its inhumane if you separate them from their family especially to their children.there should be a determination for them.no matter what bro,we as asians or immigrants are still the minorities here in the US.legal or illegal or citizen diri,still could be a victim of discrimination coz of color and race.

Quote Originally Posted by rockrhyan1982 View Post
    I am talking about the illegals nga naka established na sa US.yes illegal is illegal but its inhumane if you separate them from their family especially to their children.there should be a determination for them.no matter what bro,we as asians or immigrants are still the minorities here in the US.legal or illegal or citizen diri,still could be a victim of discrimination coz of color and race.
    thats why daghan mo sunod ug pagka TNT sa america tungod anang inyong gitawag nga inhumane kuno.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jhay86 View Post
    thats why daghan mo sunod ug pagka TNT sa america tungod anang inyong gitawag nga inhumane kuno.....
    I dont blame you if trump supporter ka.if you heard about obamas deferred act,you will understand kung unsa ka importante nya ang pamilya.us immigration needs overhaul not pushing backward.i agree with trump last statement.deport those who commit crimes,secure the border and upgrade ang entry-exit for visa.after ana determination sa undocs ug illegal.who knows,maybe he will give amnesty better than reagan.he got the house and senate back.its unlikely but who knows

Blog Entries
    I don't think it will happen as early as the next 120 days of Pres. Trump's official presidency.

Yes, these illegal immigrants should stop suckling on the teat of America's welfare program.

Blog Entries
    https://www.ice.gov/daca

Yeah obama has robinhood-mentality.sad to know these acts were suspended by the judges votes.

Trumps move against the illegals only concerns about peace and order within US territories,
    our fellow Filipinos who are now in the US did go there to work and earn a living and somehow contributed with the US Economy, Yes some of them are illegals but they provide the same said beneficence. They are not there to become Islamic jihadists or inducting to become a member of MS-13. I'm sure if the deportation would push through and basing upon the fashion of how they lived there, US would still lend an open hand again to welcome them once more through legal means.

The consequences also vary based on whether an alien leaves the United States before removal hearings or after. An alien who agrees to leave the United States before attending removal hearings may be allowed to enter the United States sooner in the future than if the alien fights the removal, participates in removal hearings, and is eventually ordered to be removed. An alien who would have left the U.S. voluntarily but who could not afford the transportation to leave is also more likely to succeed in getting a waiver than someone who refused to leave voluntarily and could afford the transportation out of the U.S.
    Can You Return to the U.S. After Being Deported? - AllLaw.com

Illegal is due to non-compliance of the law...

Sometimes it does conflict with morality / humanity... Though most of the time, the abuse of "morality / fairness" will result to illegal actions and will make it "immoral / inhumane" for those in the other side.

TNT's, should come home and plant camote if their skills are useless in the Philippine society. But if skilled worker ka, like a number of us... then you will survive here without doing illegal works.

It's either you uphold the law or you don't. If it's inhumane to deport an illegal immigrant who has a family to feed, then we might as well say the same thing about putting in jail any criminal who has a family to feed. However, there is such a thing as mitigating circumstances that may or may not influence a judge when meting out penalties.

11.    Advertisement

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast