Default Best school for Senior High? Computer programming

Just as the title says. What is the best school for computer programming when it comes to senior high?
    The government has a voucher program and gave us 20k monetary value.
    Yung option is
    * University of Cebu
    *ACLC
    *Benedicto College
    *Informatics
    Thank you ...

This is a hard question for most of us, maybe you should go around where you live to find it out for yourself. Because others experiences don't always fit everybody.

I already did, and I talked to each of the school's principal and all they say is that their school is the best than others. But I would exclude UC now since they let you pay for the books and you need to pay 500 pesos a month even with the voucher which sucks... So my only option is Benedicto college and informatics since aclc is out of the question most of their students are ill mannered, the problem with Benedicto is their computer program I think they don't teach you as much as informatics, since informatics offer this course called CSS which covers animation and programming. If someone can confirm then I'll make my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by NutellaGoya View Post
    I already did, and I talked to each of the school's principal and all they say is that their school is the best than others. But I would exclude UC now since they let you pay for the books and you need to pay 500 pesos a month even with the voucher which sucks... So my only option is Benedicto college and informatics since aclc is out of the question most of their students are ill mannered, the problem with Benedicto is their computer program I think they don't teach you as much as informatics, since informatics offer this course called CSS which covers animation and programming. If someone can confirm then I'll make my decision.
    Hi! Informatics Here! We have CSS here which include Database Networking (Preparatory for CISCO), Computer Servicing.
    Grade 11 1st Semester Troubleshooting
    Grade 11 2nd Semester Operating System
    Grade 12 1st Semester Networking
    Grade 12 2nd Semester OJT

Animation is a different program.
    Grade 11 whole year - Manual Animation (Light Box)
    Grade 12 whole year - Manula Animation (Light Box), Digital (Adobe Flash, Photoshop)

NO TOP-UP on the tuition fee.
    NO BOOK FEES NO MONTHLY FEES
    Other fees are:
    150 - ID
    100 - Health Insurance

You may contact me thru 231-0380/231-0384 or 0905-5506441 and look for Jhon.

Quote Originally Posted by andales.sterkr View Post
    Hi! Informatics Here! We have CSS here which include Database Networking (Preparatory for CISCO), Computer Servicing.
    Grade 11 1st Semester Troubleshooting
    Grade 11 2nd Semester Operating System
    Grade 12 1st Semester Networking
    Grade 12 2nd Semester OJT

Animation is a different program.
    Grade 11 whole year - Manual Animation (Light Box)
    Grade 12 whole year - Manula Animation (Light Box), Digital (Adobe Flash, Photoshop)

NO TOP-UP on the tuition fee.
    NO BOOK FEES NO MONTHLY FEES
    Other fees are:
    150 - ID
    100 - Health Insurance

You may contact me thru 231-0380/231-0384 or 0905-5506441 and look for Jhon.
    Do you use books Mam? I know there's no book fees but does informatics use books or everything is digital? I don't see any programming listed in the semester, Informatics teach programming right?

Yup, we offer Programming. Program Logic Formulation, C and Java. As for this track none enrolled for the Programming, all of our SHS choose CSS.

Hi!

Post lang ko ngari para sa amo OJT opening... Thank you and good luck sa imu pagpangita ug school.

https://www.istorya.net/forums/jobs-...udent-ojt.html

8.    Advertisement