Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 435051525354 LastLast

limited pa kaayo ang locations sa sky diri sa cebu. They are mostly focused in subdivisions and condos right now. I tried applying pero dli covered amo area.

Ka istoryans nga taga Liloan or naay idea kung unsay reliable nga signal sa Liloan area para cafe?

nag kuha sun broadband 450 bah hinay kaau uhuhuhu kusug2 bah ang 699 nila naplan?

PT&T is Dedicated fiber broadband internet from 1mbps to 1Gbps & Dedicated Wireless Broadband internet from 1mbps to 300Mbps, E-line point to point and multi-site data transport, Datacenter colocation, Flexible and custom connectivity solutions, to work with unique data needs.Greendot broadband that offers performance, reliability, strong customer support, and value for small and mid sized business, professionals, and other serious power internet users. Greendot offers Burstable Broadband (shared) Service (BBS) lines up to 100Mbps+ over fiber and fiber equivalent wireless access.

- - - Updated - - -

PT&T is true broadband, Other carriers may promise high “up to” speeds at attractive prices, but a quick look at the fine print reveals service gaps, giving you only 80% service level or a data cap that aggressively limits use after a few hours. An 80% service level means you can expect outages or service degradation by as much as six full days in a month.
    PT&T’s service philosophy believes in giving you reliable and affordable operational excellence all year round. And so, we designed your packages around higher service levels – our Corporate service level is at 99.5%, while our other power user services are at the high 95+%. No service is perfect, but we strive to ensure you receive the most trouble-free experience at the lowest possible cost.

Quote Originally Posted by truebroadband View Post
    PT&T is Dedicated fiber broadband internet from 1mbps to 1Gbps & Dedicated Wireless Broadband internet from 1mbps to 300Mbps, E-line point to point and multi-site data transport, Datacenter colocation, Flexible and custom connectivity solutions, to work with unique data needs.Greendot broadband that offers performance, reliability, strong customer support, and value for small and mid sized business, professionals, and other serious power internet users. Greendot offers Burstable Broadband (shared) Service (BBS) lines up to 100Mbps+ over fiber and fiber equivalent wireless access.

- - - Updated - - -

PT&T is true broadband, Other carriers may promise high “up to” speeds at attractive prices, but a quick look at the fine print reveals service gaps, giving you only 80% service level or a data cap that aggressively limits use after a few hours. An 80% service level means you can expect outages or service degradation by as much as six full days in a month.
    PT&T’s service philosophy believes in giving you reliable and affordable operational excellence all year round. And so, we designed your packages around higher service levels – our Corporate service level is at 99.5%, while our other power user services are at the high 95+%. No service is perfect, but we strive to ensure you receive the most trouble-free experience at the lowest possible cost.
    Can i have your contact #?

Default Sky Broadband, any good?

We're thinking of changing from PLDT DSL to Sky Broadband due to PLDT's extremely poor customer service. Can anyone tell me what Sky's customer service is like? Do they always call you prior to closing your repair tickets? If a field tech has to visit your house to repair a problem, are they pretty fast or do they take several days? Do their technicians do a good, professional job? Does Sky seem to actually care about providing their customers with the service they pay for, or are they like PLDT who only seems to be interested in collecting your monthly bill?

Quote Originally Posted by motterj View Post
    We're thinking of changing from PLDT DSL to Sky Broadband due to PLDT's extremely poor customer service. Can anyone tell me what Sky's customer service is like? Do they always call you prior to closing your repair tickets? If a field tech has to visit your house to repair a problem, are they pretty fast or do they take several days? Do their technicians do a good, professional job? Does Sky seem to actually care about providing their customers with the service they pay for, or are they like PLDT who only seems to be interested in collecting your monthly bill?
    Bati ug customer service jd ang pldt bro? how often do you lose your internet?

Grabeh kaau k bati ang customer service experience nko from globe recently. Ni transfer mi ug apartment, wala gi tarong ug install ang line nya 1 week jd ko way net, I work home based nya sige kog follow up kay nag problema jd ko, ang ila gibuhat? Ok na na tomorrow sir don't worry... mao ila pirmi sulti... na ayo ako net kay naay globe tech ni ari, ang nakalingaw pa jd, kay ang globe tech nga ni ayo s ako connection, kay ni ari not because of my job order, but because of a neighbor's. Related diay amo prob, kay ang installation tech nga ni "taod" sa ako linya, gi putol ang sa pikas. Maka sapot jd ang mga csr nila, lahi2 ug s2rya, saad2 pero wa diay 2.

Ni apply ko rn sa pldt, naa mn daw sila 50% off sa bill for the first year kng gkan kag lain provider. But I'm kinda worried na mas worse ila service. Di jd nko kaya nga way net. Pirmi b ni mahitabo with pldt? frequent b kaau?

Kinsa subscriber sa Sky? reliable ba ila service?

Hi, I would like to ask if what do you think is the best Internet Service Providers most especially in Province Area here in Philippines. Some suggest Globe but I would like to make sure before risking. Hope you could help me!

Blog Entries
    naay nka try aning bag-o nga gi advertise sa sky rn? sky broadband fiber plan 999 upto 5mbps? kinsay pwede makahatag ug feedback ani? thanks

11.    Advertisement

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 435051525354 LastLast