Page 912 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 902909910911912913914915922 ... LastLast
Results 9,111 to 9,120 of 18341

Amaw mn diay ni si Sison, sila ang nka sala kay nanga praning ilang mga sundalo, gi tagaan pag extension unya karn pina sulti dayon nga gi bully daw sila.

Ngano bitaw...

Pres. Duterte prefers Con-Ass for Cha-Cha | News | GMA News Online

Paita ani ug madayon ... mga Congressman mag himo sa Constitution Good Luck Philippines ... unsa inyo kasulti ani mga ka Duds ..

Ug dili mag Diktador si Du30 bati jud ning Constitutiona kay Pabor gihapon sa mga Kurakot .... Hopefully guarded ang mga provision ipangbuhat diha ...

Kasabot pud ta sa Con-Con kay require ug P300 to P400 Billion .. mas maau mag Dictador nalang.

Ok rman ang Con-Ass as long as it's the current admin, imo. Mas cost efficient cya, and he promises to keep an eye on things mn pd. Though mas nindot jd ang con-con, bsta ma sugdan na ang move to federalism oks n ko.

Blog Entries

Default On Peace Talks

Duterte gives Reds
    24-hour ultimatum on cease-fire

0 0 Google +0 0

Posted on July 30, 2016

PRESIDENT Rodrigo R. Duterte on Friday afternoon gave a 24-hour ultimatum to the communist rebellion to respond to his cease-fire declaration by committing to reciprocate his call for a truce.

Mr. Duterte made this declaration at his State of the Nation Address last Monday. There have been at least two reported encounters with New People’s Army (NPA) rebels since -- one such report, an ambush last Wednesday of militias of the Citizen Armed Forces Geographical Unit in Kapalong town, Davao del Norte, acknowleged by Mr. Duterte himself when he addressed government troops in Camp Guillermo Nakar in Quezon Province.

Mr. Duterte has been going the rounds of the Armed Forces of the Philippines’ (AFP) command headquarters since his declaration of a cease-fire, to explain to government troops his pursuit of peace with the communist rebellion, as well as with the also long-standing “Muslim rebellion” in Mindanao. Mr. Duterte, in this year’s election campaign which led to his presidency, had touted himself as being “Left” and had also been openly in touch with communist leaders in exile, notably Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) founder Jose Maria Sison.

But in the wake of the reported encounters with the NPA following his SONA, Mr. Duterte was now talking tough against the rebels.

“I’ve dealt with you in good faith. You tell me if you are not ready to deal in the same manner,” he said on Friday.

“It’s five in the afternoon. I will wait for that declaration -- [until] five o’ clock tomorrow afternoon. That’s a good 24 hours. If I don’t get the word from you, then I will lift the order of cease-fire,” he added.

“It’s easy to [do a] cease-fire. Just one word, even informal.”

“The problem with you -- you carry the element of hate.”

“You tell me that I order the army and police out of the mountains -- that is out of the question. I already told you that at the start -- [to] [National Democratic Front (NDF) spokesperson Fidel V.] Agcaoili. The owner of all this land is the Republic of the Philippines -- the people of the Philippines.”

Mr. Duterte also belittled the capability of the rebellion, saying, “You cannot even occupy a barangay [village].”

“If you want killing. Fine. Let’s do it,” he said, adding that “my soldiers” are precisely “trained to kill.”

“Why would I place the lives of my soldiers in jeopardy?” he said.

He then cited the financial assistance extended by the Office of the President -- P250,000 to families of soldiers killed in action, P50,000 to P100,000 to those wounded.

“You see my expenses? [Because of] your bullets,” Mr. Duterte said, adding that the money could have been used to feed the hungry.

Before Mr. Duterte’s latest pronouncements, his spokesmen had expressed hope on the success of the cease-fire.

“I expect that everything will still work out all right,” Presidential Spokesman Ernesto C. Abella on Friday.

As soon as the trust is restored, then things will proceed as agreed upon,” he also noted.

For his part, Labor Secretary Silvestre H. Bello III, in a statement on Friday, affirmed Mr. Duterte’s remarks at Camp Nakar.

“It is disheartening that the NPA [New People’s Army] failed to respect the unilateral cease-fire declared by President Duterte last Monday during the SONA,” said Mr. Bello, who is also chairman of the government peace panel that is pursuing talks with the NPA’s political affiliates, the CPP and the NDF.

“I strongly reiterate the call of President Duterte to the CPP/NPA/NDF to reciprocate government’s ceasefire declaration in order to immediately stop violence on the ground, protect our communities from conflict, and provide an enabling environment for the resumption of formal peace negotiations,” he added.

Mr. Duterte in his speech at Camp Nakar said he was willing to “forget” the peace talks and “fight” instead, “if [they] do not honor and [they] kill a single soldier or a CAFGU, which is also a soldier of the Republic.”

“I am demanding an explanation from the Communist Party of the Philippines, and just like us,kung nagkasala kami dito (if we commit an offense), we punish our men and women in the service, I expect the same, and I demand an answer....Otherwise, wala tayong pinag-usapan[we have nothing to talk about] -- that is my deal with them,” he added.

Mr. Bello, for his part, said he spoke with Mr. Agcaoili about that “tragic incident,” adding the government will await the NDF’s verification on the matter.

Mr. Agcaoli said the NDF is “committed” to resume peace talks and address the roots of the conflict.

“I strongly reiterate the call of President Duterte to the CPP/NPA/NDF to reciprocate government’s ceasefire declaration in order to immediately stop violence on the ground, protect our communities from conflict, and provide an enabling environment for the resumption of formal peace negotiations,” Mr. Agcaoili said.

Government and NDF negotiators, including Messrs. Bello and Agcaoili met in Norway last month for preliminary talks, which they agreed to bring on a formal level in August (originally scheduled this month). -- Raynan F. Javil and Joseph U. Vizcarra

ang kanang mga nag trabaho sa CHR.. ma tulis or ma akyat bahay unta na sila aron ma feel nila ang mga na feel sa mga ordinaryong ka taw han

lisoda anang con ass uy.. imagina the likes of pacquiao, trillanes, sotto, lito lapid,nancy binay,cyvillar,honasan,bam aquino. mao nay mo himo sa atong constitution. ug mauhon na ay nlng na usba ang constitution uy. giatay nlng.

Talawan anang Joma Sison gadakdak naa sa gawas..Uli dire Noy..ambi siguro niya magpadala si Duterte nila..Dili sila kasabot ug ceasefire..balihon pajud nila ang storya kay ang mga military daw nato ang gauna una..traydor jud

Blog Entries
    Harrowing photos from inside Filipino jail show reality of Rodrigo Duterte's brutal war on drugs

Unsa diay labot ni Digong aning over population sa mga presohan? Di ba wala man niya gi pang preso ang mga ni surrender? Overcrowded naman sad na daan before pa nahimong presidente intawn si digong. Fish tea lagi ning foreign media, murag kinsa mang report wala ra bay alamag.

Quote Originally Posted by kwek View Post
    Talawan anang Joma Sison gadakdak naa sa gawas..Uli dire Noy..ambi siguro niya magpadala si Duterte nila..Dili sila kasabot ug ceasefire..balihon pajud nila ang storya kay ang mga military daw nato ang gauna una..traydor jud

Amigo bya na unta silang duha. Pero unsaon ta man, kagaw man sad ni si Sison. Ka remember ko sa gi sulti ni digong nga 'friendship ends if the country's interest is at stake.' Something like that. This is an example of that.
    Last edited by ghostie2472; 08-01-2016 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    why so serious ?? just look at the word - GAME.

let me just add something to my GAME .....

abnoy spent all his term blaming Gloria, even to his last SONA. With presRod, no blame game ....

maybe you're an abnoy supporter that it hurt you seeing me laughing at abnoy
    Im sorry if this is all just a game for you. This is not a game for me man gud.

"abnoy spent all his term blaming Gloria, even to his last SONA. With presRod, no blame game ...."

Kanta nalang tag "isnt it ironic" ani. ) Make fun of him all you want. Im just trying to spread the word of our President telling us to move on.

11.    Advertisement