Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast

Yes. It is a remedy for those who are unhappy in their marriages. And should require child support.

Blog Entries
    Divorce is just like the legal annulment we have in the Philippines today. Less hassle lang ang divorce compared to legal annulment 'cause it's cheaper, faster and less complicated.

I came from a broken family and my parents are legally annulled. My dad cheated on my mom and the irony, he was the one who petitioned for the annulment. Reason: My mom being mentally incapacitated. Hated my dad for it but all is well now. I have forgiven him. He had to do what he did. He told me he availed it as a package worth 120k back in 2008.

The annulment process was very dragging it took my parents 5-7 years due to separation of properties. Had it been approved in a short time, my mom would have not been very emotionally stressed back then she had to be confined to the hospital for uncontrolled bleeding. So, yes, I'm PRO-DIVORCE.

Blog Entries
    Yes, divorce should be legalized here.

Default DIVORCE: Should it be legalized in our country?

nope. once being binded by God no Mortal or anybody that can separate it!I still respect God's word for he is our Father and is the God of wisdom. This is His word and he knows more beyond our understanding that why it should stay like that. Amen

Pag ang couple magpinatyanay na or manghulga ug patay and pagpangabit dapat lang jud na ma legal ang divorce.

Blog Entries
    Personally i don't see anything wrong with legalizing divorce. It just means that there is a clear line differentiating church from state. Bisag unsa pa na nga religion, dapat taga-an ang tao mo choose mo separate kung di na gyud madala ug fix ang relationship. If mao nay maka ayo sa family e hatag nlng unta na nila sa uban who needs it the most. There is no point living with someone your whole life nga nahimo ra man diay imperno ang imo kinabuhi with that person. Tao ra gud ta maka himo ghapon tag sayup nga mga decision. And maybe at some point in our lives na sayop diay ta ug pili ug pangasawa or bana. whichever.

Blog Entries
    yes,absolutely..lain na panahaon karon..everyone should have a choice

OK lang na sa mga kwartahan - like mga Artista, Business tycoon people etc... legalized ok..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HILUX123 View Post
    OK lang na sa mga kwartahan - like mga Artista, Business tycoon people etc... legalized ok..
    Mas barato ug less hassle man ata ang divorce, sir? So ang annulment, para rsad sa mga kwartahan sah? Funny. 😂

Mao nani. Minyo pa more. Barato ra labi na sa huwes. I remember what my mom told me once "Ang gugma, mahupas ra." May unta di mangita ug lain for the sanctity of marriage kunuhay but it's always NEVER the case.

The process of my parent's annulment ruined my view of marriage. Although I'm 100% in favor of it. I'd rather be alone at home than see my parents yell all night long and try to kill each other over again. I'd die if I see my mom brokenhearted over my dad again.

You can only hope that the feeling of certainty you feel for the person now will still be the same through the years. If not, then you better prepare not only money but also time and a lot of patience 'cause it's gonna be one hell of an annulment for you, your partner and the most affected of all -- your children (only if there's any)

Hell to the yes.

11.    Advertisement

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast