Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Want Something New? You can try a new business concept: Waterless Carwash Business! If you want to know about the ROI (Return of Investment) and the benefits of this new business concept, pls comment your email address or PM me for detailed information about the business model.

Just giving you an idea:

Waterless Carwash as Commercial Service (i.e. Condominiums/apartments without access to water supply)

Mobile Unit goes to customer’s location (i.e. Convenience of customers wherein they just call your phone and you send your detailers/washers to their place)

Location-based carwash with mobile unit and detail shop (i.e. saves water, electricity, time and effort of detailer, saves money buying car shampoo, wax, and other materials)

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo937 View Post
    lets meet miss, small puhunan only 17k, long term exponential business that will last forever.
    pm dw ko sa details ani bro.. slyt overview lng gud basin mkauyon

Quote Originally Posted by bloojet View Post
    Want Something New? You can try a new business concept: Waterless Carwash Business! If you want to know about the ROI (Return of Investment) and the benefits of this new business concept, pls comment your email address or PM me for detailed information about the business model.

Just giving you an idea:

Waterless Carwash as Commercial Service (i.e. Condominiums/apartments without access to water supply)

Mobile Unit goes to customer’s location (i.e. Convenience of customers wherein they just call your phone and you send your detailers/washers to their place)

Location-based carwash with mobile unit and detail shop (i.e. saves water, electricity, time and effort of detailer, saves money buying car shampoo, wax, and other materials)

PM daw boss more details

Unsa ni nga business?

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy294 View Post
    PM daw boss more details
    mas maayo sa email nko i-send boss kay nka powerpoint presentation ang details.. you can reply with quote your email or you can PM me boss.. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Loi Loi View Post
    Unsa ni nga business?
    Waterless Carwash business boss. no need ka'g pwesto para abangan kay pede mabuhat bsag asa.. pede ka mag home service sa mga customers or pede pud ka mag direct selling sa products.. if nahan ka pede nko i-send nimo ang full details sa imong email. Just comment or PM me your email address.. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bloojet View Post
    mas maayo sa email nko i-send boss kay nka powerpoint presentation ang details.. you can reply with quote your email or you can PM me boss.. thanks!
    Email boss prhegie.m@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy294 View Post
    email sent boss!

hi, knsa'y dri ang nakahibaw asa ang main branch sa HENYO'S pizza. tabang mananabang DDD hehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast