Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Questions about your Spirituality

okey start na ta kay murag aligri ni!
    kinsay mu labay sa iyang unang pangutana?

BushidoFMA unya na bro! heheheheheh
    ipa labay sa ang unang pangutana pata ma sugdan nato og puga! :mrgreen:

bro rcruman please do the honor. heheheh

Quote Originally Posted by BushidoFMA
    mao nay akong sulti ha... nya tan awa imong tubag....

dudey ako rang pasabot ato kay basin magkapuliki nya ka ba kung sila imong e challenge kay daghang utokan dinha sa ilang grupo. then tinood man pod ng molihis ka kung di ka ka tubag naa man koy ebidens ana.

wa ko nag judge sa imong intellectual capacity but it was just a warning telling you to calm down kay murag tanang relihiyon gusto man nimo e challenge w/o considering other people's intellectaul capacity. Naa pod na clay utok dudey oi.

The very act of challenging the perspective of other people is too assume nga mas taas ug logical imong perspective,thats why i am warning you nga daghang bright diha. mao ra na, wa ko nangaway nimo.
    Warning? or nagbiaybiay ka sa akoa?
    Then sundi ko didto kung naa man gani forum didto nga puede mangutana nya apil pud pangutana.

Quote Originally Posted by barcode 999
    okey start na ta kay murag aligri ni!
    kinsay mu labay sa iyang unang pangutana?

BushidoFMA unya na bro! heheheheheh
    ipa labay sa ang unang pangutana pata ma sugdan nato og puga! :mrgreen:

bro rcruman please do the honor. heheheh
    Wala paman reply ang starter sa topic kung naa bay forum or interactive section didto nga puede mangutana, I hope naa pero kung wala kay its obvious nga dili sila gusto pangutan-on.

Peace!

To JIM-DESIGN:
    Wala ko nakit-an puede kapangutan-an didto, "jim-design" you can correct me kung naay section.

But As I've read a portion of your website, It catches my attention:
    http://www.livingwordcm.com/getsave.php
    they discussed first:

How To Get Saved?

If there's one important question you need to ask yourself by now, it's this: "How can I be saved?" If I'll die today, how sure am I, I'll be going to heaven and meet Jesus face to face? All people from the beginning of history will stand before God in judgment. The Bible says, "And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment, (Heb. 9:27). We need not neglect the preparation necessary for this inevitable accounting.

All men, without distinction, need to be saved for the reason that we all fail miserably to live up to the divine standard. The apostle Paul, in the book of Romans proved that all men are sinners.

Rom. 3:23 - "For all have fallen short of the glory of God."
    Rom. 3:10 - "There is no one righteous, not even one; there is no one who understands, no one who seeks God."

Using Romans 3:10-11 only is not enough.
    There are righteous people before the eyes of God, example:
    5 THERE was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.
    6 And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
    Luke 1:5-6

Now my question is, what does Apostle Paul mean by quoting the verse from Psalms 53:1?
    According to that verse, who is not righteous?
    Let the bible answer.

To BUSHIDOFMA, you can answer also if you like.

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by BushidoFMA
    wa ko nag judge sa imong intellectual capacity but it was just a warning telling you to calm down kay murag tanang relihiyon gusto man nimo e challenge w/o considering other people's intellectaul capacity. Naa pod na clay utok dudey oi.
    Naa ba ko giingon nga wala silay utok?
    wala nako gichallenge but I was just asking question to prove their worth.
    Ikaw bro sa tanan nimong post, imo ba giconsider ako intellectual capacity? imo man gani ko gitamay even to the fact nga ni-admit nako daan nga wala ko katiwas sa ako pagtuon.

Peace!

@barcode

bro ikaw amo refere? hehehehe!

@rcruman

ah okay so nangutana lang ka para ma measure nimo kung worth ba sila. ok kuyawan man sab ta ana. ako worth ko rc?

okay cge mo try ko ug tubag ha pero naglibog ko sa imong pangutana. puede klarohon nimo.

unsa man ako answeran? how to get saved? or muhatag ko ug comment sa romans or muhatag ko ug comment sa psalms?

Quote Originally Posted by rcruman
    To JIM-DESIGN:
    Wala ko nakit-an puede kapangutan-an didto, "jim-design" you can correct me kung naay section.

But As I've read a portion of your website, It catches my attention:
    http://www.livingwordcm.com/getsave.php
    they discussed first:

How To Get Saved?

If there's one important question you need to ask yourself by now, it's this: "How can I be saved?" If I'll die today, how sure am I, I'll be going to heaven and meet Jesus face to face? All people from the beginning of history will stand before God in judgment. The Bible says, "And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment, (Heb. 9:27). We need not neglect the preparation necessary for this inevitable accounting.

All men, without distinction, need to be saved for the reason that we all fail miserably to live up to the divine standard. The apostle Paul, in the book of Romans proved that all men are sinners.

Rom. 3:23 - "For all have fallen short of the glory of God."
    Rom. 3:10 - "There is no one righteous, not even one; there is no one who understands, no one who seeks God."

Using Romans 3:10-11 only is not enough.
    5 THERE was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.
    6 And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.

Now my question is, what does Apostle Paul mean by quoting the verse from Psalms 53:1?
    According to that verse, who is not righteous?
    Let the bible answer.

To BUSHIDOFMA, you can answer also if you like.

Peace!

The Apostle Paul rightly used Psalms 53 to indict all men as sinners before God. If men are reckoned as righteous before God, it is not because of their OWN innate righteousness. Rather it is God's righteousness imputed to them.

Ro 4:6 just as David also describes the blessedness of the man to whom God imputes righteousness apart from works:

is it the sinner's righteousness? No. It is God's righteousness

Ro 1:17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "The just shall live by faith."

Verse 1 of Psalms 53 says that those who say there is no God are corrupt, and have done abominable iniquity; There is none who does good.

But verse 2 DOWN is universal.......it refers to ALL MEN IN THE EARTH THAT HAVE NOT BEEN IMPUTED THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD:

Ps 53:2 God looks down from heaven upon the children of men, To see if there are any who understand, who seek God.

3 Every one of them has turned aside; They have together become corrupt; There is none who does good, No, not one.

Everyone needs the righteousness of God For there is no difference; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Unsaved man's righteousness is filthy rags in the eyes of God [Isaiah 64:6]. Good works that are acceptabe to God only come when one has been saved and has the Holy Spirit indwelling him.

Unsaved man's good works are filthy rags in the eyes of God:

Isa 64:6 But we are all like an unclean thing, And all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags; We all fade as a leaf, And our iniquities, like the wind, Have taken us away.

Good works that are acceptable to God come only after one is saved, when one has become a new creature in Christ:

Eph 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,

9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.

10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus [[i]Christians are new creatures in Christ][[/i] for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Goodness acceptable to God is the fruit of the Holy Spirit. Not everyone has the Holy Spirit. Only those who have trusted in Christ alone for salvation has the Holy Spirit:

Ga 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness,
    faithfulness,

hi rcruman,

Can you please give me the verses about these men...

So that we can see the context... many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jim-designs
    hi rcruman,

Can you please give me the verses about these men...

So that we can see the context... many thanks!
    I've given it you just didn't noticed it.
    Its Luke 1:5-6.

Quote Originally Posted by rcruman
    Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironside
    Verse 1 of Psalms 53 says that those who say there is no God are corrupt, and have done abominable iniquity; There is none who does good.
    The verse that Apostle Paul used came from a fool that saying there's none that doing good.
    1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
    Psalms 53:1

So if a man is not fool (in His words) then he wont utter this words "there is none that doeth good".
    But if God will see, there's righteous and there's a man that is doing good.

If a man obey or keep his commandments or Law then they are doing good because the Law is:
    12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.
    Romans 7:12.

Peace!

what about people who beleives in God but not how the way the bible describe it, are they consider fool too?

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast