Default Maldives : Heaven On Earth

Guys! Sharing our experience in Maldives.

Maldives : Heaven On Earth – hANnaeYTHING

Hope you like it.

To find out my next destination visit and LIKE my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/hannaeything/

Note: We are not selling or advertising anything here. We are not connected in whatever way to the establishment mentioned in the post.
    Last edited by livewire; 05-23-2016 at 11:33 AM.

Blog Entries
    Ka nice pud ana sir oi. Pila pud inyong gasto total? Murag mga dato ra maka afford anang Maldives sir kay dollar. Local beaches ra kaya sa among budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea View Post
    Ka nice pud ana sir oi. Pila pud inyong gasto total? Murag mga dato ra maka afford anang Maldives sir kay dollar. Local beaches ra kaya sa among budget.
    Dorothea,

Maldvies is not at all expensive. It depends on what type of hotel you prefer. If its a luxury resort the likes of Four Seasons or Soneva Fushi, then it will cost you a leg..$1,000 a night all inclusive. I don't think this is a luxury resort so i believe it falls in a range of 200-250 a night.

Hi dorothea

Expensive is relative. To give u an idea, the water bungalow we stayed is about 600usd a night. But u can get an inland room for half the price. We also went there during holy week so it was peak season. Starting june prices should be lower as it is low season. Hope this helps.

just wondering and like to ask if do they have a cottage good for 4-6packs or its good for 2 only, and is there inhouse staff they provide for free like; snorkling, mask or fins? thks!

Room rates are good for 2. Maximum of additional 1 person per room with charge. Usually around 100usd.

---

Please send all your questions in the lower portion of the article. We are going to answer your inquiries from there.

Very similar to Palau. If only time permits.

Thanks for sharing. Hope I can go this year to Maldives to surf, wihehehhehe....

thanks for sharing sir. hehehe

we went there and windsurfed for two days without much windsurfing fitness. grabe ang stiff shoulders and stiff neck. hahaha

maldives is not at all expensive. spent around $2500 good for two na with seaplane ride na and eat all you can buffet for 3 days. it was june but the weather is still nice and there arent lots of people coming so naka pili pa gyud mi sa perfect water bungalow
    Last edited by koykoy; 11-10-2016 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by koykoy View Post
    thanks for sharing sir. hehehe

we went there and windsurfed for two days without much windsurfing fitness. grabe ang stiff shoulders and stiff neck. hahaha

maldives is not at all expensive. spent around $2500 good for two na with seaplane ride na and eat all you can buffet for 3 days. it was june but the weather is still nice and there arent lots of people coming so naka pili pa gyud mi sa perfect water bungalow
    I just came from Maldives Sir.

Stayed in Maldives for 5 nights with my sister & celebrated our parents sunod na birthday who passed away. Amo nalang gi celebrate ilang special days there & the hotel was very kind to provide us with free birthday cake, instead of feeling bad about it that they're no longer with us.

On positive note, we were very lucky to be upgraded from a regular over-water villa to an over-water Suite for free. Tag 1,100USD per night daw to ang suite, fully-book man gud daw ilang regular over-water villa or was it because the supervisor named Kelly is a fellow Bisaya from Bohol who helped in the check-in. Lipay tawn kaayo siya na naa na gyud daw tawn siya'y na istorya na bisaya after a long time, hehehhee.

I was able to surf too at Pasta Point, an exclusive surf break by Cinnamon Dhonveli, you can't surf if you don't check-in in the resort, selfish lagi pero sige lang, basta bucket list ticked off, hehehhehe...

Yup, I was also able to ride the seaplane too. Naka-save sad sa seaplane, swerte pud to kay ang TransMaldivian, dili nila ma locate akong booking prior to my departure dire pinas, system glitch guro. So na accept na nko na speedboat ra gyud ko kutob. Pag-abot didto sa katabian, naay na istorya na Maldivian, chika-chika ra gud. Sos! iya brother kay pilot man diay sa TransMaldivian nya iya cousin kay Manager sa Maintenance Dep't daw sa mga seaplane. Dakoa lagi og na save oi sa seaplane. Blessing in disguise gyud to.

It really is a trip of a lifetime kay akong baba, suka, akong lubot pud sige suka (kalibanga) didto Maldives, LOL. Grabeh ang jetlag nako. Ga Cebu-SG-Krabi,Thailand labang pa Ko Phi Phi then back to SG-Maldives-SG, pwerteng linuparay. Mag Malaysia pa gani ta after Maldives but I told my sister to cancel Malaysia kay I'm super dead, di na gyud madala sa lawas, di nako kabangon. Need to save energy to get back to Cebu, hhehehehe...
    Last edited by zvike005; 11-20-2016 at 06:06 AM.

11.    Advertisement