Default Grade School in Lahug Area

Hi! My family just moved to Cebu. I have a grade 2 son and naghahanap ako ng school na tatanggap sa kanya. So far un Smart Owl Children's Workshop Montessori un tumanggap sa kanya. Would you have any suggestions sa schools nearby or feedback on Smart Owl? Thank you in advance!

bro try Lahug Christian School or USPF or Lahug Elementary School if you want public scvhool

Thank you! Tignan ko un..

Quote Originally Posted by ScentsBySteffi View Post
    Thank you! Tignan ko un..

ok m @ ur service...

The only schools I know near Lahug are USPF and SFAS. They teach Spanish in Sfas. 30k+/year ang tuition. (Graduated High School there.)

Uspf! Hehehe :d

Same prob here.. Pila sad ang tuition fee nila for elementary?

Hi Istoryans,

Please provide feedback for the teaching method of USPF Lahug for preschools. My son speaks English, and not sure if USPF mode of teaching/communication with the student is English or mix with the native dialect.
    This is our first choice since this is a few blocks away from our rented apt. BTW, we are not from Cebu, we are here on a long term assignment.

Appreciate any information you could provide.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil_ View Post
    Hi Istoryans,

Please provide feedback for the teaching method of USPF Lahug for preschools. My son speaks English, and not sure if USPF mode of teaching/communication with the student is English or mix with the native dialect.
    This is our first choice since this is a few blocks away from our rented apt. BTW, we are not from Cebu, we are here on a long term assignment.

Appreciate any information you could provide.
    Hi Sir,

Majority of the subjects are in English however, based on my observation, most teachers would speak in Bisaya. this is one of the major adjustments my son (just finished grade 2) had to undergo since we generally speak in ilonggo/Hiligaynon at home. they also don't have a subject for religion which was also new for us since me and my wife graduated from a catholic school.

feel free to ask more questions, or better yet, I suggest you visit the school personally.

Good luck!

Thank you Shagrath.

11.    Advertisement