Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: About the CB110 and small engines in general

Quote Originally Posted by inxss4 View Post
    WATCH OUT pod TS sa HAOJUE COOLBIKE a product of NORKIS GROUP of COMPANIES.....
    unsay nawng ani?

Default Re: About the CB110 and small engines in general

Up ta ani! I've been surfin around the net doin some research about bikes with good looks, performs well and most of all, affordable. I'm no racer nor a power user to MC stuffs, just a novice one. After weeks of reading different articles and asking to some bikers, what I preferred more is this Honda CB110. Honestly, mas nice ang CBR if barug lang and the "Big Bike" look and there's also "Rouser" that looks to be more 'muscular' than the CB110.

However, these are the looks alone. Looking at the big picture, I chose CB110 since mao ni akong pinaka unang motor and I don't want to regret later on. undeniably, baratu jud siya.

I appreciate people who criticize because from there you tend to be inquisitive to learn more about these stuffs and might as well build your own preference. We don't get one coz other people like it but it's because we like it.

Anyway, these MCs have been released on market because they have been tested to perform like they should. No need to compare to other models since they also have other features that ours don't have and vice versa.

+ RIDE SAFE +

I had my first bike in Feb 11, 2011 and it was a Red Honda CB110. Proud to say that I still have it with me until today.

I have been browsing the net when I suddenly saw this thread in istorya.net. I have been an istoryan since 2010 and we started our CB110 club here in istorya. For me, CB110 or CBF110 is just right for us Filipinos. It is in the 'sport' category but it can also come a little as a 'touring bike' because of its ergonomic design. Compared to the CBR150 which is in the 'super sport' level, the CB110 is more practical esp in terms of fuel efficiency. Of course the CBR series have always been loved by many because of its sporty design but the CB110 has its own sporty assets too..

So much for the review of the CB110 but I am proud to have one. Ride safe everyone!

para nako sa? (idea ra ni nako ayaw lang mo suko) di kaayo ko nahan aning motora sa looks palang daan layo rajud sa rouser mas nahan pako sa rouser. pero 2 things rajud akong na appreciate aning motora which is iyang pwersa og di kalas sa gasolina. 110cc isn't bad for me kay di kaau ko hilig og pakusog.

Quote Originally Posted by lepitenkevin View Post
    para nako sa? (idea ra ni nako ayaw lang mo suko) di kaayo ko nahan aning motora sa looks palang daan layo rajud sa rouser mas nahan pako sa rouser. pero 2 things rajud akong na appreciate aning motora which is iyang pwersa og di kalas sa gasolina. 110cc isn't bad for me kay di kaau ko hilig og pakusog.
    ok raba ang cb110 sa sakaonon nga dalan??nagplano ko mukuha gud ug motor this month,,,then nag libog ko if wat ako kuhaon between rouser 135 ug cb110..

Quote Originally Posted by maxtorvz View Post
    ok raba ang cb110 sa sakaonon nga dalan??nagplano ko mukuha gud ug motor this month,,,then nag libog ko if wat ako kuhaon between rouser 135 ug cb110..
    okay raman naa man gani mi kauban sa club nga naay CB110 saka gani kaau sa TCH. if galibog ka sa duha try nlng og base sa CC. rouser 135cc and cb110 is 110cc. ikaw nalang bahala og decide para no regrets ka sa imong gkuha.hehe. in short follow ur heart lang gud bro.

Quote Originally Posted by lepitenkevin View Post
    okay raman naa man gani mi kauban sa club nga naay CB110 saka gani kaau sa TCH. if galibog ka sa duha try nlng og base sa CC. rouser 135cc and cb110 is 110cc. ikaw nalang bahala og decide para no regrets ka sa imong gkuha.hehe. in short follow ur heart lang gud bro.
    salamat bro,,aq height bro kay 5'3 to 5'4 ,,ok rba nko mag rouser 135?kung aq pasapsapan ang seat niya,,mka flat footed naba kha ko ana?

Quote Originally Posted by maxtorvz View Post
    salamat bro,,aq height bro kay 5'3 to 5'4 ,,ok rba nko mag rouser 135?kung aq pasapsapan ang seat niya,,mka flat footed naba kha ko ana?
    yep ok ra. 5'4 man ko. ok raman sa akoa ang rouser. karong r15 na akong motor. ok raman japon. katungkad ghapon.hehehe

9.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123