Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Both Console has awesome graphics and impressive performance but it's depends on your personality and taste. but here's my advice i can share it..

For PS3 = if you have a lot of money to throw to buy Original Games then go for it!

For Xbox 360 = if you want to play practical and money wise then this is ur choice bcause of Jtag.

As i said they are both had awesome performance, we can say that PS3 is more advance than Xbox 360 because of Blu-ray Player but that's not a Big Deal to say that PS3 can kick Xbox 360 A*s in terms of Graphics and Performance. what Xbox 360 good for people who can afford to buy Orig. Games and there choice is to modified their Console in able to Play Games for Free.
    Last edited by Ronzkie23; 04-26-2013 at 08:38 PM.

xbox
    1. xbox was released around 2001
    2. xbox live has a monthly fee/annual fee to play online
    3. has the awesome kinect
    4. .has less exclusive compared to ps3
    5 the controller seems comfortable for fps play.

Another late post

Console wars? LOL. For me, it doesn't matter which console you have as long as you get to play the games that you love, no matter what console the game is on, we're all winners. I love both systems. they have their own great games to offer. And I agree with almost everyone here, that it really depends on your preference or gaming genre that you grew up with. I don't care if it's NES, SNES, Genesis, PS1, Sega Saturn, XBOX, Nintendo 64, Game Boy, Game Gear, Dreamcast, Gamecube, PS2, PSP, NDS, PS3, XBOX 360, Wii, PS4, XBOX One, Wii U, Vita, 3DS, Arcade or PC, as long as we get to play the games that we love, I'm happy about it.

I've been a gamer since 1989 and I love games no matter what platform it is on.

One word "Showtime" the best multi format video player for console if your ps3 is jailbroken

5.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456