Default Work from home and receive competitive compensation!

NOW HIRING: TELESALES AGENTS Work from home and receive competitive compensation!A UK-based company is currently looking for telesales agents based in Cebu City for its newest business venture.Requirements: - Speaks neutral English - Must meet our Internet connection speed requirements- Based in Cebu City- Very few power outages- Experience in handling UK or Australian account is an advantage- Webcam and headset with mic in good working condition We are looking to fill several vacant positions at the moment and we will be hiring and training the best candidate immediately. The right candidate will have the opportunity to grow with us and be a part of our dynamic team. If you're interested, please fill up this form with your personal information.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iabRV7VcCEXdPpuaTxEfGi_ZdqYxktqiY-uJC63i7wA/viewformIf you think you are the perfect fit for this role, we would love to meet you!"

Hi there. Interested here. Can you send some details at bryanreymercado@gmail.com thanks

Hi there Bryan, Can you provide us your Skype ID please. We would love to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Hi I'm also interested. Can you send me more info about this? thanks!

Any part time available?

Hi There, Renreg231. Can you give us your complete name and Skype Id please? We would love to hear from you soon. Thank You.

I'll pm you my skype ID.

8.    Advertisement